Eden Hazard

the wes

In one hand, he is here only to continue his career. He doesn't care about the club, nor anything with it. Seeing him treat the Lille fans though , makes me think that if he stays 2 seasons or more he will develop a big relantionship. On the other hand, you could say that he would want to prove everything here. He would play his heart out to win trophies for the world to see that he is "the new CR". At that same time, when he proves it, he may want to go to his "dream club" Real and we all know where that is going. Good thing is, even if we do sign him, play him, then give him to them, we will get a nice chunk of money. Soo, in the end, even if we don't like how he is putting us into consideration because of being European Champions, he would still be a great transfer, IF he proves his potential. I don't like that he is playing a bit mercenary style, but that is just mostly Agent work and none of his. I am sure that if we sign him and he starts playing like CR for United, you would all "Shut the F up" and love him. So let's just wait. IF NOT, heck, there are other fish in the sea. Oh, yeah, and Branco can break his legs if he doesn't come here, when we play in the Community shield :lol:

In one hand, he is here only to continue his career. He doesn't care about the club, nor anything with it. Seeing him treat the Lille fans though , makes me think that if he stays 2 seasons or more he will develop a big relantionship. On the other hand, you could say that he would want to prove everything here. He would play his heart out to win trophies for the world to see that he is "the new CR". At that same time, when he proves it, he may want to go to his "dream club" Real and we all know where that is going. Good thing is, even if we do sign him, play him, then give him to them, we will get a nice chunk of money. Soo, in the end, even if we don't like how he is putting us into consideration because of being European Champions, he would still be a great transfer, IF he proves his potential. I don't like that he is playing a bit mercenary style, but that is just mostly Agent work and none of his. I am sure that if we sign him and he starts playing like CR for United, you would all "Shut the F up" and love him. So let's just wait. IF NOT, heck, there are other fish in the sea. Oh, yeah, and Branco can break his legs if he doesn't come here, when we play in the Community shield :lol:

Has he actually said who his 'dream club' is? Regardless 80million does sound nice in a couple of years.

Has he actually said who his 'dream club' is? Regardless 80million does sound nice in a couple of years.

I think he hasn't openly said he loves Real. But when Zidane, who is one of his mentors, was asked, who would he take to Real in a blink, he answered: "Eden Hazard". Eden answered that he is flattered and it would be a dream to play for such a club, if I am not mistaken. And yeah, you said it, regardless, if we buy the lad for 30-33 mil. pounds and hand him for 50 - 60 mil. it would still be an awesome piece of business.

http://dai.ly/K4ogIK

I think this video is a good summarize of what I've been reading here the last few days! This video shows it all:

• arrogant
  • mercenary
  • selfish
  • no love for the club
  • only playing for the prices
  • absolutely no fan favorite
  • no respect from his teammates
  • no respect from his coach, president, ... (of course not.. such an arrogant pr*ck)

NOT

I'm afraid I have to tell you that Eden is nothing of all above. I noticed he became arrogant and a mercenary from the moment other clubs seemed to be winning the race for his signature! That's in one way understandable... but also very stupid and childish :)! Pretty sure that Hazard will be the next BIG thing in nowadays football. As long as we have a chance to get him in... I think every football fan here on the TC forum should pray to have such a great player in OUR team and not at City or United!!

KTBFFH :blue scalf:

ps: translation for the video on request :)

BIG NEWS:

Lille's highly sought after star Eden Hazard has agreed terms with Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea, according to the player's agent. There is one other club interested in his services, but it's unknown who they are at this time.

Quotes:

"We are no longer in the negotiations stage," Hazard's agent John Bico told The Telegraph. "We have reached agreement with all parties. There will be no higher bid.

"Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the Red Devils' [belgium] games against Montenegro and England, then go on holiday with peace of mind.

"Eden is in the reflections stage and a decision will be taken quickly. Those who have come forward have a one-in-three chance [of signing him]."

Cristiano Ronaldo isn't underrated. The problem is that the media treats him and Messi differently. This is what we're talking about, Messi vs. Ronaldo, because they are the leaders of this generation even if we like it or not, even they are worth it or not.

The media likes to make Messi look like this "saint sent by God on Earth to teach everyone football, the angel who never drinks, never has more girlfriends and lovers than he should, etc." Ronaldo, on the other hand, seems to be the antagonistic in this situation. "He's a great football player, BUT that's not the main thing about him". He's arrogant, he uses tones of hair gel, and other stuff like this. That's why people don't really see how fantastic Ronaldo is as a player, because he's always put in the shadow of Messi and his qualities are very often put in the shadow of his flaws as a human being.

Remember how almost no one said a thing after Messi shot that ball to the Real Madrid fans in the past season? No one said a thing after Messi hit the microphones after he scored against United in the UCL final. But when Ronaldo pushed Guardiola because he was stealing time, everyone was dismayed and shocked and mocked Ronaldo for weeks.

Sorry for the off-topic comment.

On topic: Hazard has a huge potential to become one of the greatest, but he needs to stay focused on his work and to stop thinking about money and who pays more. This is why players like Balazs Dzsudzsak go to Anzhi and end their career. He must think about where he can improve as a football player, where he can win trophies, because this is what makes him a great football player, not the money.

(clap)

So a young man wants to move to the UK to play football. Same young man wants to maximize his earnings and potential success in what is a relatively short career. And some of your issues with this are?

Fair play to him, it's an important decision.

Give him a break, hopefully he can appreciate the ambition of our club (new ground, owner wanting success) and our recent achievements. Whilst also realizing he would walk into our first team, and join up with three of his young compatriots. And let's not forget the draw of London.

We are an attractive option, fingers crossed he chooses us.

I know fuck all about him, apart from Youtube -we had Micky Hazard a few years back, cant be better than him.

Anyway hes almost certain to end up at Eastlands as they can offer the most spondulas ...though We have a lot more to offer him in credibility, CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, EUROPEAN SUPER CUP, WORLD CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP there will never be a better time to join Chelsea. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

If I was a young talent, I would definately want to play for Fergie.If u look at the amount of stars and SUPER-stars he has made, thats simply phenomenal.He made Cantona, Beckam, Ronaldo and Rooney icons not just for UTD but for football brand.

If I was a young talent, I would definately want to play for Fergie.If u look at the amount of stars and SUPER-stars he has made, thats simply phenomenal.He made Cantona, Beckam, Ronaldo and Rooney icons not just for UTD but for football brand.

Cantona was in his mid 20's when the came to United and had already played lots of matches for the French national team, giving Fergie credit for him is silly.

Fergie will probably retire before Hazard get's the chance to reach his full potential. Fergie HAS to retire sometime soon.... surely?!