Eden Hazard

the wes

29 minutes ago, Atholy said:

I did myself a favor and haven't opened this thread in a month or 2-3... But I just can't believe what I'm reading here.

It seems like everyone just lives on short terms! The amount of people on here that would love to sell him is astonishing! A gentle reminder to all that our whole team really sucked so far!!! Forgetting about the immense amount of talent Hazard has, simply because one off-season is really a dumb thing to do.

All the guys shouting out it's time to sell him...  I hope you do realize that if you put Eden in Barcelona, Madrid or Bayern... He will finally play the game his made for and will surely become a serious Ballon D'or contender! 

But sure... why not... We don't need him here at Chelsea! We can have tons of other Attacking wingers on your wish list for Roman to pay for!!

#whathappenedtoloyaltythesedays?!!!!!

#thingslikethisreallymakesmewanttostopreadingforums

Providing he stays for next season, some of these people are going to be eating their words. Same ways some fickle fans were jumping on the bandwagon to get rid of Costa and Fabregas now all of a sudden they are everyone's favourites. Just wait till Hazard performs. Short term memory is the thing round here. There is no denying he has been poor but in the long run, he will show why form is temporary, class is permanent. Just wait on it. Can't wait for people to eat their words.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What's wrong with discussing now, and his bad form? I mean everyone was talking him up when he was ripping up trees last year... and even his injury aside, what the hell was he playing at before his injury?

Costa was bashed pre his really good form, the same questions are now been asked of Hazard...We have every right to question his form, it's not good enough, has not been good enough all season.

Criticism is fine - saying that we should sell him and cash in on him is ridiculous though - as it was with Costa beforehand. I'm literally waiting for him to get back into form again and then wouldn't be surprised that the same people that were advocating to sell him will now call him the 3rd best in the world again.

19 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Criticism is fine - saying that we should sell him and cash in on him is ridiculous though - as it was with Costa beforehand. I'm literally waiting for him to get back into form again and then wouldn't be surprised that the same people that were advocating to sell him will now call him the 3rd best in the world again.

Messi, Cristiano, Neymar, Suarez, Aguero, Muller, Robben? One, two, three?

We know he was world class last season, he's incredibly talented. I just can't figure out why he can't even dribble well anymore, that was the only thing he was world class at and since he's lost that acceleration to beat players he's looked so ordinary, I can't believe it.

I always complained in the past that he needed to add other things to his game, like through passes (like messi does for Neymar and mahrez does for vardy, he has fabregas in our team to teach him this) and curlers so that he doesn't need to dribble in the box and can bend a shot round a defender into the net (mahrez scored this against Azpilicueta) People kept telling me he's okay the way he is and now this season has proven what I've always been saying. You can't just depend on only dribbling as the only thing world class about your gameplay, as soon as the dribbling isn't working, he isn't offering anything else this season. 

He should be careful not to keep this form for long especially knowing how tough the national team coach can be. The Euros could be bad for him.

Spoiler

Eva Carneiro come back, hazard needs you :( 

9 hours ago, Special Juan said:

What's wrong with discussing now, and his bad form? I mean everyone was talking him up when he was ripping up trees last year... and even his injury aside, what the hell was he playing at before his injury?

Costa was bashed pre his really good form, the same questions are now been asked of Hazard...We have every right to question his form, it's not good enough, has not been good enough all season.

Carefull.. Eden is from Belgium. Stingray and his cronies won't take this post lightly!

?

7 hours ago, Roquila said:

Why is it bad to criticize Hazard but OK to criticize Costa? Or Fabregas? Or Oscar? 

All of them are players.

Depends on the criticism. Criticizing form is one thing, saying that the player has limited ability and should be offloaded is another.

You are right when you said Costa got harsh treatment. There were people who said he should have been offloaded as well. I wonder what their opinion is now, based on his form after playing regularly under Hiddink

Why is it bad to criticize Hazard but OK to criticize Costa? Or Fabregas? Or Oscar? 

All of them are players.

Depends on the criticism. Criticizing form is one thing, saying that the player has limited ability and should be offloaded is another.

You are right when you said Costa got harsh treatment. There were people who said he should have been offloaded as well. I wonder what their opinion is now, based on his form after playing regularly under Hiddink

Criticizing Hazards ability is stupid.

I am criticizing his commitment and willingness. His body language suggests that he doesn't want to be here.

Carefull.. Eden is from Belgium. Stingray and his cronies won't take this post lightly!

[emoji23]

Lol! [emoji848]

"It's hard to say no to PSG, as with all teams capable of winning the Champions League," he told Le Parisien.

"Now, PSG are part of this category. And for me, winning the Champions League is the main objective.

"But for now, I do not dwell on it."

He is starting to get annoying. Little fat cunt should score a goal before thinking a big team will want him.

But he did say this too:

Votre nouveau coach, Guus Hiddink, a déclaré récemment que vous pourriez peut-être quitter Chelsea cet été. A-t-il raison ?

Tout est possible, c'est vrai. Mais j'ai un contrat qui court encore pendant quatre ans et demi (NDLR : jusqu'en 2020). Même si les choses sont compliquées cette année, je suis bien à Chelsea. Je suis dans un bon groupe qui peut gagner des trophées chaque saison.

Savez-vous où vous jouerez la saison prochaine ?
Non, je ne sais pas. Parce que c'est toujours l'incertitude dans le football. Si l'on s'en tient au contrat, je serai encore à Chelsea la saison prochaine.

Le PSG, ça vous intéresse ?
Difficile de dire non au PSG, comme à toutes les équipes capables de gagner la Ligue des champions. Maintenant, le PSG fait partie de cette catégorie. Et pour moi, remporter la Ligue des champions, c'est le principal objectif. Mais pour l'instant, je ne m'attarde pas là-dessus.

http://www.leparisien.fr/espace-premium/sports/on-peut-prendre-une-raclee-comme-se-qualifier-15-02-2016-5545391.php

I have my problems with Hazard, he isn't doing his job properly, he is one of the main reasons why we are in this mess, imo.
But in my point of view the interview is okay, he is chatting with a French reporter, of course he is not going to talk shit about their team.

Maybe Hazard will leave, maybe not, the season isn't over yet, having a go at the UCL trophy would make up for a lot of things, imo.