Eden Hazard

the wes

He should rest and fully recover both physically and mentally before he comes back into the team. There needs to be some improvement from him because it hasnt been anywhere near good enough.

Costa had a shocking start to the season but he has shown improvement these last few weeks.

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Is it just me or did we look better after he went off? 

Hard to tell really. We weren't in control of the game BEFORE he went off and we weren't in control of the game AFTER he went off either. We only took control of the match after we got the first goal and even then, that came out of the blue because we created absolutely nothing before that.

He is one among those who wanted Jose out by not playing to his best. Now that Jose is out we need him blazing. For his attitude displayed since the medic incident hazard lost it and became a figure head in the team a passenger. He should play to his fullest Jose is out

11 hours ago, Jason said:

Find it quite sad that some people are turning their backs so easily on Hazard, the player who won the Player of the Year accolades last season and the one who led us to the title when everyone else had ran out of steam last year, after one bad half of a season. Granted, he has been poor but I don't think he deserves his professionalism to be questioned at all (it only really picked up steam after Mourinho threw him under the bus at Leicester). If some can show a lot of patience with Mourinho, who was in his worst moment and after all the wrong things he's done, then why can't people do the same with Hazard? (heck, even Torres got far more patience despite doing next to nothing!) We are not talking about an average player here. We are talking about a special talent who has played his part in helping us win things in recent years and who will become of the best in years to come. He deserves better support than what he has been shown so far, particularly in his toughest moment of his career.

Already corrected you on this once mate but it's been muttered about for quite a while amongst the supporters. Some just laugh off his 'slow starts' to the season but others take that one step further and ask why.

Don't misrepresent people's criticism as them turning their backs on them - maybe those supporters don't deserve you criticising them.

46 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

Already corrected you on this once mate but it's been muttered about for quite a while amongst the supporters.

Corrected? What are you now - some kind of legit news source?

But for argument's sake, even if it has been muttered, it didn't go overboard till after Jose was sacked - e.g people calling him a rat/snake because he apparently didn't play for the manager. Like I said, it would carry more legs if the point was discussed widely before Jose decided to hang certain players out to dry.

On a side note, it's actually quite funny that Jose decided whether Hazard was injured or not just by looking at him when he was not the one who's getting kicked every week. For much of the last 2 seasons, he constantly called for referees to protect him because players are putting hard tackles on him (should be thankful that if he hadn't picked up more injuries). And this season, when he has finally picked up injuries because of the treatment he's getting from the opposition, Jose instantly doubted it and accused him of faking injuries. Talk about a manager who cares about his players' health and condition.

46 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

Don't misrepresent people's criticism as them turning their backs on them - maybe those supporters don't deserve you criticising them.

Don't misrepresent people's criticism? How about not trying to come up with conspiracy theories to doubt Hazard's integrity and professionalism to begin with?

I think when you start to come up with baseless accusations and question a player like that, you deserved to be criticized.

16 hours ago, Polo7 said:

He should rest and fully recover both physically and mentally before he comes back into the team. There needs to be some improvement from him because it hasnt been anywhere near good enough.

Costa had a shocking start to the season but he has shown improvement these last few weeks.

Agree with that. His expression shows hes not 100% into it like last season. Shouldnt be written off, but something isnt right, 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Corrected? What are you now - some kind of legit news source?

But for argument's sake, even if it has been muttered, it didn't go overboard till after Jose was sacked - e.g people calling him a rat/snake because he apparently didn't play for the manager. Like I said, it would carry more legs if the point was discussed widely before Jose decided to hang certain players out to dry.

It's been discussed openly for years. Every time his 'slow starts' or summer weight or his ability to be the best in the world comes up there's discussion of his professionalism.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

On a side note, it's actually quite funny that Jose decided whether Hazard was injured or not just by looking at him when he was not the one who's getting kicked every week. For much of the last 2 seasons, he constantly called for referees to protect him because players are putting hard tackles on him (should be thankful that if he hadn't picked up more injuries). And this season, when he has finally picked up injuries because of the treatment he's getting from the opposition, Jose instantly doubted it and accused him of faking injuries. Talk about a manager who cares about his players' health and condition.

Jose's always placed a lot of emphasis on players having fight, and there have been many who have talked about how much they love him. What this has even got to do with Jose I don't know but some seem to want to paint everything in that light. Maybe you're not aware of the chat about Hazard that's been going on for years and you've suddenly discovered it but it's really not got anything to do with Jose. Eden has apparently always had a fairly relaxed attitude to things like training.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Don't misrepresent people's criticism? How about not trying to come up with conspiracy theories to doubt Hazard's integrity and professionalism to begin with?

I think when you start to come up with baseless accusations and question a player like that, you deserved to be criticized.

What conspiracy theories? I'm not aware that I've alluded to any conspiracies, theories yes. Conspiracy theories, think you've typed the wrong thing there lad.

As for baseless accusations, wrong again. 

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Agree with that. His expression shows hes not 100% into it like last season. Shouldnt be written off, but something isnt right, 

The interesting thing about Costa is that in the last few weeks under Jose he was reportedly putting in more work to get fit and was apparently lighter than when we signed him, and it seems to have paid dividends. His movement has improved markedly in recent weeks and he's back amongst the goals. 

This is another bloke whose professionalism has been called into question and who came back from summer having overindulged perhaps, and he's responded perfectly.

ship him off to Real in exchange for Bale. I do question his commitment because he clearly isn't all there. As FB said, you can tell by his expression. He hasn't fucking scored in EIGHT (!!) months! That is just pathetic.

But it's easy to say stop criticizing him and gain your 10 likes.

2 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

The interesting thing about Costa is that in the last few weeks under Jose he was reportedly putting in more work to get fit and was apparently lighter than when we signed him, and it seems to have paid dividends. His movement has improved markedly in recent weeks and he's back amongst the goals. 

This is another bloke whose professionalism has been called into question and who came back from summer having overindulged perhaps, and he's responded perfectly.

True -Costa came back with a muffin top and has clearly been working out or on the marching powder, Hazards been on the Hoegaardens, chocs and waffles and needs to lose a bit imo.. To give him his due though, I've noticed opponents when they have time stick three on him on occassions

14 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

What conspiracy theories? I'm not aware that I've alluded to any conspiracies, theories yes. Conspiracy theories, think you've typed the wrong thing there lad.

As for baseless accusations, wrong again. 

Claiming that he's faked his injury like it's some sort of fact...?

Anyway, since we are just going in circles and never going to agree with one another, we'll just agree to disagree. Ta. :tiphat::beer:

1 hour ago, Ossie the King said:

Already corrected you on this once mate but it's been muttered about for quite a while amongst the supporters. Some just laugh off his 'slow starts' to the season but others take that one step further and ask why.

No idea why people thought you were TOPTB, you clearly actually are Sam Harris! :lol: 

22 hours ago, Ossie the King said:

Probably genuine but more concern over doing further damage. He did try and continue for a bit and actually broke into a sprint but then went down on his haunches again.

I wouldn't like to speculate so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Claiming that he's faked his injury like it's some sort of fact...?

Anyway, since we are just going in circles and never going to agree with one another, we'll just agree to disagree. Ta. :tiphat::beer:

Above's what I wrote at the time. If I wrote that he faked it then I'll apologise. If I didn't, well....

2 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

No idea why people thought you were TOPTB, you clearly actually are Sam Harris! :lol: 

I'd have his money, he can keep the reputation.

just wondering whether this injury is linked to the hip injury from a couple of weeks back.

I know from personal experience that when you get an injury to the hip ,  it can be painful in the groin area and you think you have a muscle problem there when infact its the hip.

just speculation based on what happend to me before anyone accuses me of being a doctor etc ;-)