Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We can thank Mourinho for that. 

He got rid of prime Mata, KDB and Salah in the space of a year. 

he replaced them with  Matic , Schurrle  and Willian 

 

Edited by milka
  • Angry 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

22 hours ago, milka said:

when will we have such a trio again

 

And dont forget Torres ahead of them with 22g and 11a.

So we had 4 attackers with double digits in goals and assists. Imagine that now? 🤣

Actually we had one here last season Timo Werner. 12g 12a (all open play assists) but still that did not stop fans from going after him. Werner missed like 25 big chances last season and if he scored just 50% of that and finished the season with 25g and 12a that would be 10/10 season. I am not defending him all these missed chance are big fuck up but it is just one segment of the game.

This season Werner is again our best goalscorer if you put some context. 1082 mins - 6 goals. Never had more than 2 starts in a row! Ok he had injury and Corona but cannot help but think TT is very unfair to Timo, Kai, Puli and Ziyech. No surprise they are unhappy. It is not just game time, system is wrong for all of them. I hope he had some time to analyze things during the break.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Salah was still a Chelsea player when Conte joined, so even though Mourinho let him leave on loan, Conte sealed his departure. 

Roma had the option to make the deal permanent when we loaned Salah to them. So, not sure whether we could say no to that even if we want to keep him. Plus, Salah was probably more than happy at that time to stay in Italy rather than come back here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jase said:

Roma had the option to make the deal permanent when we loaned Salah to them. So, not sure whether we could say no to that even if we want to keep him. Plus, Salah was probably more than happy at that time to stay in Italy rather than come back here. 

I'm sure Chelsea still had a say, as it wasn't an obligation. In regards to Salah himself, if a manager doesn't make an effort, what else would you expect.

It's far too easy to point the finger at a sole individual.

Edited by LAM09
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I'm sure Chelsea still had a say, as it wasn't an obligation. In regards to Salah himself, if a manager doesn't make an effort, what else would you expect.

Unless you have the info, you can't say for sure that Salah didn't want to stay in Italy or Conte didn't make the effort etc.

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

It's far too easy to point the finger at a sole individual.

Many point the finger at Mourinho because he was the one who set the thing in motion. Salah barely had the time to settle in England and then was just loaned out to Italy. Could hardly blame him if he really wanted to stay in Italy since he was doing well there etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We can thank Mourinho for that. 

He got rid of prime Mata, KDB and Salah in the space of a year. 

Tbf on Mata, as confused as many were when we sold him at the time, he would never have played regularly in Conte’s or Sarri’s teams either after Mourinho, which again he didn’t really fit the team at all.

Technically a great player but just never had the athleticism to play in those sort of teams in those wider attacking positions. Obviously he could unlock the door in tight moments in games from the bench but I couldn’t see him playing as well as the likes of Pedro or Hazard in those managers systems or starting anywhere near as often.

Plus Eden was always going to start usurping him as the most important player in that team when Mourinho came in, either 1st season or 2nd and the team was always going to be much better off geared around Eden’s game than Juan’s in my opinion.

23 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Salah was still a Chelsea player when Conte joined, so even though Mourinho let him leave on loan, Conte sealed his departure. 

Roma had a option to buy him included (probably became an obligation after a certain amount of matches played like most Italian teams tend to do) in the loan, so ultimately whoever decided to make such an agreement cost us the opportunity to see Salah as a Chelsea player at a much higher level we seen before. 

He was originally meant to spend the 18 months on loan at Fiorentina as part of Cuadrado deal (they also had a buy option which Salah rejected) but only spent 6 months and Roma agreed a loan with purchase similarly to what Fiorentina did the winter window beforehand.

I’m sure Fiorentina tried to report us and Mo to FIFA at the time.

Edited by OneMoSalah
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/02/2022 at 15:09, Jase said:

Unless you have the info, you can't say for sure that Salah didn't want to stay in Italy or Conte didn't make the effort etc.

Many point the finger at Mourinho because he was the one who set the thing in motion. Salah barely had the time to settle in England and then was just loaned out to Italy. Could hardly blame him if he really wanted to stay in Italy since he was doing well there etc. 

All claims/opinions on this matter are based solely on assumptions. Conte does what he does best and said he had no say whatsoever, just like most of our transfer busniness.

22 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Roma had a option to buy him included (probably became an obligation after a certain amount of matches played like most Italian teams tend to do) in the loan, so ultimately whoever decided to make such an agreement cost us the opportunity to see Salah as a Chelsea player at a much higher level we seen before. 

He was originally meant to spend the 18 months on loan at Fiorentina as part of Cuadrado deal (they also had a buy option which Salah rejected) but only spent 6 months and Roma agreed a loan with purchase similarly to what Fiorentina did the winter window beforehand.

I’m sure Fiorentina tried to report us and Mo to FIFA at the time.

There's no concrete details about the deal, so it's up to interpretation.

Salah left Fiorentina earlier than expected due to Montella leaving (their manager at the time). They did but didn't have a chance of winning their appeal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/02/2022 at 13:30, NikkiCFC said:

And dont forget Torres ahead of them with 22g and 11a.

So we had 4 attackers with double digits in goals and assists. Imagine that now? 🤣

Actually we had one here last season Timo Werner. 12g 12a (all open play assists) but still that did not stop fans from going after him. Werner missed like 25 big chances last season and if he scored just 50% of that and finished the season with 25g and 12a that would be 10/10 season. I am not defending him all these missed chance are big fuck up but it is just one segment of the game.

This season Werner is again our best goalscorer if you put some context. 1082 mins - 6 goals. Never had more than 2 starts in a row! Ok he had injury and Corona but cannot help but think TT is very unfair to Timo, Kai, Puli and Ziyech. No surprise they are unhappy. It is not just game time, system is wrong for all of them. I hope he had some time to analyze things during the break.

57 assists just for Mata and Hazard! (34 for Mata, that will never be topped here again, at least not for decades)

and ffs

I so miss those damn kits

my single favourite ones ever

XrbiohW.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Deserves a CL medal. Should have been with us, but a player of his quality deserves to have it on his resume.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A bit embarrassing for him not to be part of it though.

And yet, not that surprising to some of us who have pointed out he had been letting himself go in the past years and that's risky at this level. He's only 31 and already not the key player he once was.

Edited by robsblubot
Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s still incredibly sad to see what has become of him. From top 3-5 player in the world at the time when he left us to completely irrelevant now. He was one of the most feared and respected players around and now he’s the butt of jokes everywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would rather he stayed in Madrid than come to another club in the PL. Imagine him at Arsenal. Disgusting.

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Newcastle will make Madrid an offer they can't refuse.

They should take Lukaku instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Would rather he stayed in Madrid than come to another club in the PL. Imagine him at Arsenal. Disgusting.

In some ways but at the same time everytime they sign players that gave us their prime years when they're a significantly lesser version just further emphasises the gap between the two clubs in the present day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tomo said:

In some ways but at the same time everytime they sign players that gave us their prime years when they're a significantly lesser version just further emphasises the gap between the two clubs in the present day.

True...but just don't like the sight of the best Chelsea players being there. Seeing Cech there was bad enough, but I guess he remained Chelsea through and through at the end.

The irony is that the ex-Arsenal players that were apparently past their prime went on to achieve great success here...Fabregas, Anelka, Giroud. Must have been frustrating for them to see that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...