Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm starting to question what is classified as a key pass.

You should stop hating on him, seriously. You really sound deluded when you talk about him at times.

He's at miles from his best level and not scoring, I think it's beyond obvious for everyone, but he still is one of the best in this team regardless.

I hope Hazard breaks bad. I saw little bit of that in United game, hope to see a lot more of it in future. I want him to break bad so much, like Walter White bad. Raise that ego up, son.

We need mean relentless Hazard.

Hazard is without doubt the most talented player in the team but badly needs a mentality that matches his talent both for Club and Country (See world cup). He needs to be more direct too.

Robben and Cristiano Ronaldo were less direct earlier in their careers but the moment they added that to their game, they became even more dangerous than ever before.

Sometimes, especially this season, Hazard is often scared of entering the box, or shooting at goal.

No goals and 2 or 3 assists all season with one/two penalties already taken is not good enough for the EPL POTY last season. It is not even good for his personal development.

I really don't know how hard he trains presently, but I really do hope he starts performing well and scoring again. The team really needs him (as well as Fabregas, Diego and Matic of last season) just like Barcelona needed Messi two seasons ago.

Was just watching 'The best of Hazard' on Chelsea TV. Was featuring all his Chelsea goals. Would have probably made sense to make it when he reached 50 goals but either way, it was a joy to watch. I even recorded it so I can keep watching it over and over again and remembering how good Hazard is. Some of the goals he has scored since joining us has been sublime. Some excellent goals with his weaker foot too. I will be keeping this saved on the sky recorder for ages. So much enjoyments. I love recapturing his cheeky style of penalties as well.

Can't wait to see this Hazard come back. We really need his old self back and still hard to believe he has not scored a goal yet. I am sure when the first comes, we will see a flurry of more. Either way on top form, the guy is world class. Some of his Chelsea goals have been unbelievable.

Id like to know how many shots on target Hazard has had this season. I know we arent exactly creating a lot of chances but 0 goals halfway through a season is pathetic. No excuses will cover that up.

In his defense, even 1vs1 vs the goalkeeper he will always look for the pass. He is not a player that shoots at the goal.

In his defense, even 1vs1 vs the goalkeeper he will always look for the pass. He is not a player that shoots at the goal.

There's no defending 0 goals in 5 months as a first team attacking player, particularly when his assist tally is bad as well.

I think he'll score quite a few before the season is over but for now it hasn't been enough even though the team is in shambles

I like this attitude -

‘If a player comes back from an injury then normally they like to take some time to get in good physical and mental shape, but he was eager to play in the Watford game already because when he was warming up and when I looked at him, he said, “Please, bring me on, bring me on.”

Hopefully he will recover his form as well.

3 minutes ago, Ossie the King said:

Pulled a muscle taking a shot. Looked to be at the top of the leg and he asked to come off.

I know others will speculate after, but how did it look to you? Genuine injury or couldn't be bothered? :lol:

3 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

I know others will speculate after, but how did it look to you? Genuine injury or couldn't be bothered? :lol:

Probably genuine but more concern over doing further damage. He did try and continue for a bit and actually broke into a sprint but then went down on his haunches again.

I wouldn't like to speculate so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.