Eden Hazard

the wes

It's absolutely disgusting the amount Hazard is being fouled out there and not getting support by way of yellow cards. I accept there was one but my god how long did that take. He will get away soon and smash the winner.

Remember when he just joined and won all those penalties? This will sound tinfoil hat esque but I really think they're deliberately more lenient to Hazard offenders because he'd force too many cards/sending offs. He's too good to stop legally. Opposition fans would go crazy if they saw their players get carded so often. They brand him as a diver even where there's obvious contact and claim he goes down too easy. They're genuine fouls though.

Spot on, and the bloke has to be given credit for lack of playacting and no retaliation (well he did lose it a bit towards the end), but was at the end of his tether. He must be getting frustrated with no goals too.

Spot on, and the bloke has to be given credit for lack of playacting and no retaliation (well he did lose it a bit towards the end), but was at the end of his tether. He must be getting frustrated with no goals too.

Yeah, he could ignore it for the most part when he was tearing up the league but now suffering a lot of pain with no reward.

It is but I'm very lenient with Hazard. I will always make excuses for him.

We are a team that plays terrible football and creates very few goalscoring opportunities; a team that for the most part is in complete disarray throughout games. No style or structure, just shit on a stick football every week without fail.

He's the guy who is supposed to create chances. How many have we seen him create?

He's the guy who is supposed to create chances. How many have we seen him create?

Pretty tricky with no striker, and even if Costa hadnt been yellowed against Watford I am not sure they compliment each other now. Hazard with Chicarito, now that would be better...

Pretty tricky with no striker, and even if Costa hadnt been yellowed against Watford I am not sure they compliment each other now. Hazard with Chicarito, now that would be better...

I'm not just speaking of today, all season its been this way. He's looked disinterested for the better part of the season

He creates 2.5 chances per game. And he doesn't take set-pieces. And that's in the worst form of his career.

That's the highest in the team btw, 7th in the entire league. Willian is right behind him with 2.4 chances per game, but Willian is the set-piece taker.

I'm starting to question what is classified as a key pass.