Eden Hazard

the wes

REAL MADRID are willing to break the bank to sign Eden Hazard.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/483086/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Eden-Hazard-Real-Madrid-Signing-Rumour-Gossip-Latest

i think its time to cash in on hazard i want players who wants to play for chelsea not a player who throws his dolls outta the pram when things dont gones his way

Hazard isnt going anywhere, sorry Jose cult follower. If we sell hazard, we will lool like Liverpool or MU.

Hazard isnt going anywhere, sorry Jose cult follower. If we sell hazard, we will lool like Liverpool or MU.

im not mourinho follower i want the best for chelsea if a player doesnt give chelsea their 100% they can fuck off :D i support chelsea when we had no roman abramovich or mourinho :dance::dance:

that article quotes 74m for Hazard. I think we can easily get 90 out of this deal. The question is however what do we need more Hazard or the money. And secondly we should only sell Hazard if we have a replacement lined up who is at least as good. What's all the cash worth when you buy a dozen average players with it like Liverpool and Tottenham did? They sold their ticket to CL football for a bunch of Lamelas and Lamberts. Welcome back to mediocrity. Hope we spare ourselves that relegation.

that article quotes 74m for Hazard. I think we can easily get 90 out of this deal. The question is however what do we need more Hazard or the money. And secondly we should only sell Hazard if we have a replacement lined up who is at least as good. What's all the cash worth when you buy a dozen average players with it like Liverpool and Tottenham did? They sold their ticket to CL football for a bunch of Lamelas and Lamberts. Welcome back to mediocrity. Hope we spare ourselves that relegation.

who would be your replacement if hazard was to go???

no BUT he has only just resumed light training ,, try your sarcasm somewhere else .. usually at Eva isnt it ,

Trying to up your knowledge in the art of buffoonery again are we?

I refer you to a post sent 16 Dec @ 15:09 where I explain personal experience of hip injuries.

Eva? Sacarsm...no...facts yes

@rhinos skin

the fact you visit the bridge has given you a false sense of superiority , BUFFON ... Now you are a medical expert as well .You talked of moving on but ypou are unable to resist you childish

digs at those you perceive responsible for Mourinho's dismissal .

@rhinos skin

the fact you visit the bridge has given you a false sense of superiority , BUFFON ... Now you are a medical expert as well .You talked of moving on but ypou are unable to resist you childish

digs at those you perceive responsible for Mourinho's dismissal .

As you have never met me or seen me, I can assure you that you have no idea of where I stand on superiority issues you seem to have a problem with. I relate experiences from going but as far a things like knowledge, or importance of worldwide support you have yet again got your facts wrong.

Buffon....italian goalie. I spelt it wrong as well

Where have I said I am a medical expert? I just related Eden Hazards fall to a similar fall I had and relayed medics comments.

What digs ?

Where have I dug out those responsible for Mourinhos sacking?

when is he supposed to come back from injury?

Hip injuries can be difficult to assess according to most medical staff.

He would have been in quite a bit of discomfort through the jarring for a good few hours. After that its just recouperation with the medics putting him through movement exercises. Pointless putting time limits on it because everyone is different and as far as I am aware, no qualified medical staff have actually done that.

Hip injuries can be difficult to assess according to most medical staff.

He would have been in quite a bit of discomfort through the jarring for a good few hours. After that its just recouperation with the medics putting him through movement exercises. Pointless putting time limits on it because everyone is different and as far as I am aware, no qualified medical staff have actually done that.

well, as the circus lives on even after Mourinho left, nobody actually bothered to ask Hiddink about it, did they?

I mean, why would people in a press-conference before a match would actually ask the manager about available/injured players?

I'm surprised they asked anything at all about Watford... or maybe they didn't and Hiddink just commentated on it regarding another question. I rarely can make out the questions in those conferences.