Eden Hazard

the wes

People are so naive in football.

Hazard wants to go play for Real like every player does - and the reason is money.

Real is the highest paying football club in the world, which makes them very attractive to any professional player.

however, whether he stays... goes... that involves other variables. Most likely related on how much Real wants him.

Yet it wasn't an assumption end of it. There were no other sources. End of it.

Leave then, save me the trouble. I won't lose any sleep if if you log off and never return; it is all the same to me. Hell, if you really don't like it here (why you would keep posting I don't understand), than just ask for the coup de grace.

What's wrong? You're supposed to be helping make the community less toxic, not trying to drive senior members away from the forum!

What's wrong? You're supposed to be helping make the community less toxic, not trying to drive senior members away from the forum!

I'm not driving him away. Everything he does is his choice. Senior or new, it doesn't matter, if he doesn't like it here, why spend time here? If anything a member that doesn't want to be here, is more toxic than anything else, no? I'm fine if he stays, I'm fine if he goes.

It'd be sad to see him go but he will be a far better player under a more offensive manager. I don't think he will ever progress under Mou.

Well if its Madrid he's going, hes hardly going to be playing for a more offensive manager is he :lol:

Hazard wants to go play for Real like every player does - and the reason is money.

Real is the highest paying football club in the world, which makes them very attractive to any professional player.

however, whether he stays... goes... that involves other variables. Most likely related on how much Real wants him.

They want to go to Real Madrid for prestige, not money.

Of course they are well paid, but he's already making a shitload of money, do you really think that would be the main reason he'd want to leave? I don't think so.

He is not leaving because he is getting benched. He is leaving because he wants to be given freedom and play Football.

He gets more freedom here under Mou than he ever would under Benitez, Schurrle pointed out that the other AM were sacrafised to give Eden a freeish role.

Rafa choose Mata over Eden for the main man, he will hardly get the nod ahead of Ronaldo.

Well if its Madrid he's going, hes hardly going to be playing for a more offensive manager is he :lol:

FSW will be sacked in the near future, everyone can see it will happen unless he wins La Liga/CL every year and that just isn't possible even if he got a football all time legend squad there.

Nope, Isco is apparently on like 70k per week, probably closer to Mikel than Fabregas even though he is a far better player than both atm. Players don't sign for Madrid because of money mainly, they do it because of the prestige. Hazard is already on £200k per week which is like 300k euros+ I think, you think he will earn much more in Madrid?

He is leaving to play for a top 3 club in the world in the famous white dream shirt and presumably under a new manager that will allow him to express himself(not Benitez who will be sacked soon inevitably).

FSW will be sacked in the near future, everyone can see it will happen unless he wins La Liga/CL every year and that just isn't possible even if he got a football all time legend squad there.

Rafa will at the very least get a second season unless he does a Moyes, Real have been jealous of Barca's success with homegrown Catalans and want to do it with a Madristian, and let's be honest Rafa is their only hope in that regard.

They want to go to Real Madrid for prestige, not money.

Of course they are well paid, but he's already making a shitload of money, do you really think that would be the main reason he'd want to leave? I don't think so.

Prestige IS money!

Look beyond wages... please.

Rafa will at the very least get a second season unless he does a Moyes, Real have been jealous of Barca's success with homegrown Catalans and want to do it with a Madristian, and let's be honest Rafa is their only hope in that regard.

Sorry Director. No disrespect.

With this clumpsy situation with cristina ronaldo issues rafat had, I personally don't think he will last more than a season.

Rafat is always been odd IMO. Maybe cuz he is fat, players tend to disrespect him.

I don't follow you on that one, what do you mean?

Their wages are hardly their only income... The most prestigious and famous players make a lot of money off of their naming rights. Their contracts are nuanced. Esp nowadays with social media and advertisers paying for clicks.

Professional players care about one thing: money

Yes other factors may also influence their decision, but the key factor is making money and I happen to find that most football fans' passion makes them a bit naive. Used to be one of them, but now I know better.

Look at this thread - people are looking for any reason but the one that matters... should go without saying in capitalism.

Hmm, play in sunny Spain with a supporting cast of world-class players or play as an auxiliary LB in a team that plays shit on a stick football?

Thats a really tough decision for one of the most exciting and flamboyant young players in the game.

The way he's been playing this season, he'd be lucky to be playing in 'sunny' Sunderland! :D

I'm not putting in excuses for him and never will, he's such a talent yet all I keep asking myself is 'He needs to up his game' He's put in this so called top quality bracket yet all we are seeing is the odd flash of quality and the flame dies for a few games.

No player is bigger than the club, if he wants to fuck off then so be it, in the mean time fucking up your game please.