Eden Hazard

the wes

It'd be sad to see him go but he will be a far better player under a more offensive manager. I don't think he will ever progress under Mou.

One could argue that he already progressed under José. Definitely was a better player last year than he was two years ago or at Lille, don't you think?

He just need some pepper spray sprayed in his ass right now.

The article is based on an instagram post that was changed after Hazard liked it. The whole scenario is spotty at best. This is a complete non-story, move along folks.

Care to explain how you are assuming the article is based on an instagram post?

He didn't progress far enough. Hazard should at least be Robben level at this point of his career and he hasn't even managed to do that. He's 24 years old and still looks like he hasn't tapped into his potential.

James was better than him last season

De Bruyne was better than him last season.

Neymar was arguably the 2nd best player in the world last season.

That story would have been believable if it hadn't come out when we're in a bad moment only.

To other side the story came out when it seems there is something wrong between Mourinho and Hazard, and when his performances are lacking any kind of motivation.

Care to explain how you are assuming the article is based on an instagram post?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/eden-hazard/11940884/Eden-Hazard-faces-battle-to-regain-his-spot-in-the-Chelsea-starting-line-up-after-being-dropped-by-Jose-Mourinho.html

1. He likes an instagram post on the 19th of October.

2. Later media outlets such as L'equipe are reporting he wants to leave for Real Madrid

3. The L'equipe article references the instagram like.

So my 'assumption' is based on the fact the L'equipe mentioned instagram. Hmmmmmmmm.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Hazard-chelsea-rupture-consommee/59535?xtatc=INT-22-[Hazard-chelsea-rupture-consommee]

It isn't hard Henrique. Your obsession with me is getting tiresome.

If I was hazard and Jose was still here, I would go to either United or PSG.

Hazard might not start on the big 3 in europe, but I'm sure psg/united he would. Also, if David Silva leaves City.

United

Hazard-Depay-Marital

City

Sterling-Hazard-KDB

PSG

Hazard-Cavani-Lucas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/eden-hazard/11940884/Eden-Hazard-faces-battle-to-regain-his-spot-in-the-Chelsea-starting-line-up-after-being-dropped-by-Jose-Mourinho.html

1. He likes an instagram post on the 19th of October.

2. Later media outlets such as L'equipe are reporting he wants to leave for Real Madrid

3. The L'equipe article references the instagram like.

So my 'assumption' is based on the fact the L'equipe mentioned instagram. Hmmmmmmmm.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Article/Hazard-chelsea-rupture-consommee/59535?xtatc=INT-22-[Hazard-chelsea-rupture-consommee]

It isn't hard Henrique. Your obsession with me is getting tiresome.

So you are only making cheap conjectures. AGAIN!

It seems just like that Fulham Broadway guy you get pissed when someone just don't accept shallow arguments.

ps: I had you on my ignore list, but somehow, sadly and I can read your posts again. Weird.

As a fan of Hazard, I hope he'd go to Barcelona rather than Real Madrid. Not a supporter of Barca by any means but that team, their mentality as well as stability would suit him much better. He would even look better in Blaugrana than in that cum-coloured shirt of the Royals. Neymar might be out of the door and out of Messi's shadow according to some pretty unreliable sources so Eden would get his place.

That being said, this day was clearly coming, we all knew it but I think Jose's tactics made him do this earlier than when it should have happened. Trying to make one of the most naturally gifted players of the 21st century into a fullback is a fucking disgrace so I do not blame Hazard for his decision (if this is true which I truly believe it is).

Real want Hazard? Give us Bale AND Varane, At the moment, Bale ain't worth what Eden is and Perez knows it. Most important thing would be to get those players, give them Ramires, Cuadrado or whomever for all I care but both of those players are a must at Chelsea especially if we fail to sign Stones. Any other world-class wingers or defenders out there next summer? Not really....Griezmann is nothing more than a rich guy's Cuadrado and Reus is too injury prone and inconsistent.

As a fan of Hazard, I hope he'd go to Barcelona rather than Real Madrid. Not a supporter of Barca by any means but that team, their mentality as well as stability would suit him much better. He would even look better in Blaugrana than in that cum-coloured shirt of the Royals. Neymar might be out of the door and out of Messi's shadow according to some pretty unreliable sources so Eden would get his place.

That being said, this day was clearly coming, we all knew it but I think Jose's tactics made him do this earlier than when it should have happened. Trying to make one of the most naturally gifted players of the 21st century into a fullback is a fucking disgrace so I do not blame Hazard for his decision (if this is true which I truly believe it is).

Real want Hazard? Give us Bale AND Varane, At the moment, Bale ain't worth what Eden is and Perez knows it. Most important thing would be to get those players, give them Ramires, Cuadrado or whomever for all I care but both of those players are a must at Chelsea especially if we fail to sign Stones. Any other world-class wingers or defenders out there next summer? Not really....Griezmann is nothing more than a rich guy's Cuadrado and Reus is too injury prone and inconsistent.

Wouldn't start for them, not as good as Neymar while the other 2 spots are untouchable, Neymar is not going anywhere apparently Barca lining up 300k per week offer for him soon.