Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

2 minutes ago, El P. said:

It's just a matter of how much control of transfers has the coach and how much Perez. Coach would certainly think like you, but Perez... I don't think so.

Everything that I've read has always suggested though that Perez has never been that keen on Hazard.

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Lads I think Hazard is going I want him to stay but we can build a good team with the Hazard money sarri is the right man to build a new team with the money 

• Like 2

Hard to sum the day up really - absolutely gutted about this. He was always going to leave or he would have signed a new deal last year. Him and Tibo have been stalling on contracts waiting for Real to come knocking and looks like that's going to be this year. Bad timing that it's all come this late and leaves us no time, if Willian goes as well we're screwed.

I didn't hear this myself, but apparently the bloke on Sky Sports Transfer News tonight said that Chelsea do not want to sell Hazard this summer and want to keep him and convince him to stay. If Hazard was to push the move, Chelsea would demand at least £200m.

• Like 1
Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

I didn't hear this myself, but apparently the bloke on Sky Sports Transfer News tonight said that Chelsea do not want to sell Hazard this summer and want to keep him and convince him to stay. If Hazard was to push the move, Chelsea would demand at least £200m.

Everthing below would be just stupid due to the fact that Neymar is not as good as Hazard.

If Hazard leaves, get Dembele from Barcelona for 100 mio or less

And griezman did the same 

that he wants to leave and Barcelona bound blah blah 

and finally he signed a new contract haha with atletico Madrid haha    . Why atletico Madrid is better than Chelsea?  Never! 

I believe that he will stay for us at least one year . If he wants to be the best he must stay here .

I was thinking that if he didn't sign, we would have to sell him.  But, now, I know his value will be less next summer, but we've been waiting for so long to see Hazard under a real attacking manager.  He was brilliant in Conte's first season.  I want to see Hazard in Sarriball, here at the bridge.

Maybe we can make a deal with him.  Sign a new contract (to keep your value up), and if you want to go next summer and Real make X bid, we'll sell.

• Like 3

He wants to leave so does the big nosed keeper Eden great player top bloke Courtois top keeper slimy prick.  Never warmed to Courtois don't think any Chelsea fans really did just something about him that irks people. Slagging off a fellow keeper with a smug air of supremacy like he did with Pickford sums him up. Anyway Eden if do you go you'll be missed and thanks for single handedly winning us the title in 2015 especially when you had to contend with the special needs one mark 2.

38 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

slimy prick

Cheers for putting that vision in my head mate Specially after I've been thinking of his love life! Imagine his sex face haha

Not sure what we should do about Eden. Hard decision.

I cant see him forcing his way out if RN do come for him. So do we hang onto him for a year in the hopes he changes his mind? Or do we try to squeeze as much money out of the rich gits NOW as we know his value wont be nearly as high next summer and would RM still want/need him?

A hard one/