Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

He has the talent and quality but do you think Real would want him after watching his performance tonight? Think whether he goes to Madrid will depend on Zidane staying as manager. Their board seem more interested in signing Neymar. 

If Bale can go there and be inconsistent, then Hazard could.

His car would be attacked every other weekend by upset unemployed madrid fans though.

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

He has the talent and quality but do you think Real would want him after watching his performance tonight? Think whether he goes to Madrid will depend on Zidane staying as manager. Their board seem more interested in signing Neymar. 

Can't see why Real would go for him ahead of Salah. A number of rumours have said Zidane wants the latter instead.

Another big game and another no show. The possibility of losing the likes of Azpilicueta or Kante is more a concern for me than Hazard, purely based on his commitment to the club in terms of effort and the lack of performances in the bigger games in the last few months when the pressure has builded up on the manager and players. All the talent in the world yes but key games against City, United, Barca x2? He played well for 30 minutes in the United game but has done nothing else.

If he’s trying to force his wayout then fair enough, seen a lot of hate aimed at Willian in the past 3 or 4 years for playing nowhere near as poorly as Hazard did in those games. Actually thought Willian again has been our best player when we’ve struggled as a team. 

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Another big game and another no show. The possibility of losing the likes of Azpilicueta or Kante is more a concern for me than Hazard, purely based on his commitment to the club in terms of effort and the lack of performances in the bigger games in the last few months when the pressure has builded up on the manager and players. All the talent in the world yes but key games against City, United, Barca x2? He played well for 30 minutes in the United game but has done nothing else.

If he’s trying to force his wayout then fair enough, seen a lot of hate aimed at Willian in the past 3 or 4 years for playing nowhere near as poorly as Hazard did in those games. Actually thought Willian again has been our best player when we’ve struggled as a team. 

Hazard DOES perform in the 'big' games when we play in domestic competitions; it's only really in Europe that he seems to struggle for us.

He was our best player in the CL during the 2014/15 season (including against PSG), and he played very well against Atletico earlier this season as well. Other than that though, Willian has generally outperformed him in Europe (during our run to the semis in 2013/14 (including games against PSG and Atletico); over the entirety of the awful 2015/16 season (most notably in the crunch game against Dynamo Kiev and against PSG), and of course over the two legs against Barcelona this season)).

If we could just work out a system that gets both players firing simultaneously more often than not, we'd have the potential (with one or two additional tweaks) to deploy one of the most devastating attacks in club football, but alas.....

• Like 1

Sadly, i think that it is time for Eden to leave. We have been really blessed with having a player like him performing his magic for our club, but at this point it is in both parties best interest if he is sold.

Eden rarely shows up in the big games for one reason or another (especially in the CL), and that's where we need him the most. And when i say show up i don't mean play like 5/10 or 6/10, but carry the team on his own, because like it or not that is what we need with a roster like ours.

At the same time, our board has refused time and time again to accompany Eden with other world class players and get the best out of him, so i can't really see the reason of keeping him here anymore. It is better to sell him and build a stronger, more balanced squad that won't rely on only one player to win matches and at the same time give Eden the chance to go to another team and enjoy the remaining years of his career.

If of course a miracle happens and our retarded board decides to invest in some world class players to play along Eden, then i would love to see him finishing his career with us. I know this ain't happening but one man can dream.

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Hazard is playing for Chelsea since 2012. Thats 6 years. He is yet to produce a single great performance in UCL. I think thats really odd some people still act like he is a world class player who will leave Chelsea because Chelsea don't have ambition. lol

Well regardless of his quality,... I'm sure you'll admit that its better for us if he doesn't have a desire to leave.

4 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

If Bale can go there and be inconsistent, then Hazard could.

His car would be attacked every other weekend by upset unemployed madrid fans though.

Hard to be consistent when you're constantly being hampered by injuries, no? Even then, Bale has shown that he can produce it on the big stage and has scored important goals in the big European matches. Don't think the same can be said about Hazard. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Lets look at it this way.

Regardless of whether you think Hazard is WC or not, he is the least of our problems in this squad.

We have plenty of other positions that need strengthening, and we need to strengthen it to support him, cause he's our best regardless of where he stands next to the elite.

If someone argues that we can sell him for millions and re-invest in good prospects to improve the squad...well you only need to look at our track record and see what will happen.

The likelihood is that you'll end up with a Liverpool/Tottenham squad that hovers around the top 4 spots, but is shite at just about everything else. And then we won't get a sniff of a player close to Eden's quality and will have to pray to the football gods for a Lampard or JT to come along through the youth ranks.  

He needs to compete on the biggest stage, he has never done this to the level he has in the PL, is this an issue? Definitely. If the club wants to be winning or getting to the last 4 or 8 of these competitions at least we need everyone to show up. I keep seeing oh why sub Eden with 10 mins to go at 1-1 or 2-1 or some scoreline because he can produce a moment of magic at any moment... but its never happened in a big game in the last few months or so except maybe that pass for Willian v United. Being a great player and not performing in the bigger games is different to being a great player but performing well against smaller teams. This sort of thing is why I believe Neymar and Dybala will or if they already haven't exceed him. Neymar and Eden isn't even a close competition for me, Messi, Ronaldo are in a tier of their own, then Neymar, then the likes of Eden and Dybala. Also another example of big players showing up in big games: Thomas Muller, he is not an overly exciting footballer or an incredibly gifted one in the same way Eden is but in the big games he is always going to turn up and score a goal or get an assist. 

Made a big fuss about not wanting to play down the middle as a false 9, then when given the opportunity to play in his favoured position produces fuck all. Willian outplayed him in both games. Very disappointed as we all know he can do better. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Henrique said:

Hazard is playing for Chelsea since 2012. Thats 6 years. He is yet to produce a single great performance in UCL. I think thats really odd some people still act like he is a world class player who will leave Chelsea because Chelsea don't have ambition. lol

Hope Hazard never leaves because he’s one of those unique players but last night level performance of his against very top clubs in CL are exactly the reason why he is Ballon D’or player number 19. Just not involved or decisive enough for a talent like his.

• Like 2

1st half Moses could easily picked him out inside the box to give him a clear shooting. But off course victor made the wrong decision, no surprise.

Things like this happen to much that our wb’s don’t understand movements of Eden and Willian.

Just saying that little details often have huge impact in games to build some form and confidence.

Eden started well imo but went missing after 2-0. Second half I didn’t see..

Is it just me or has his dribbling ability gone downhill a bit? Or his pace? I can't put my finger on it, but imo he used to be more active in taking players on and making things happen around and in the box. Now he is more often content with passing sideways and not even attempting to beat his man.

I love Hazard and still think he can be great for us in the future if we surround him with more players that want to link-up and play intricate passes together as well as more quality overall all over the pitch. For me, his recent slight dip of form comes at a good time in terms of us keeping him. He loses a bit of leverage in terms of real madrid being less motivated to come in for him this summer based on these performances...

He wasn't great yesterday, but to be honest, I don't see him as a player that will carry the team single handedly. Sure he can do on occasions but he can't do it game-in, game-out as his time at chelsea has shown. He needs a well oiled team of great players working well alongside him and then he is at his best, not when's he's asked to do everything... He was good in 2015, but then so was costa, matic, courtois, JT etc, same in 16-17, costa, kante, luiz were all amazing too. He will never be a Messi and that's fine, we just need to get the best of him by doing what is in the best interest of the team anyways, surround him with top talent.

I would love for him to stay his whole career with chelsea, pick up a few more PL titles, and other cups and for him to be considered a chelsea legend. He probably won't surpass drogs, lamps, jt in the chelsea legend echelon even if he does remain his whole career at chelsea but he will be in the conversation. and we will have had a very unique, class, talented, entertaining player who played almost all of his career with us to call our own..

tldr: he isn't and will never be messi but he's ours and i still love him and want him to stay

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, manpe said:

Is it just me or has his dribbling ability gone downhill a bit? Or his pace? I can't put my finger on it, but imo he used to be more active in taking players on and making things happen around and in the box. Now he is more often content with passing sideways and not even attempting to beat his man.

i think it's more of a psychological thing... although we put up a great fight over two legs, our 2018 has been pretty shite, conte is always in emo mode, we've had abject performances, shite tactics and the overall atmosphere of the club isn't what it was last year. I think all these factors play into his less electric play this season and especially recently. The mental aspect plays a huge role at this top level

• Like 1