Eden Hazard

the wes

If he could shoot on the run, á la Messi, Bale or CR7, he'd be the fourth best player in world football.

Sadly he can't, or at least not at the rate he should be. It's the aspect of his game that is actually somewhat disappointing.

Otherwise he was fantastic again today.

If he could shoot on the run, á la Messi, Bale or CR7, he'd be the fourth best player in world football.

Sadly he can't, or at least not at the rate he should be. It's the aspect of his game that is actually somewhat disappointing.

So Bale is the 3rd best player in the world?! You rate him very highly indeed.

As for shooting and running, I'm thinking Sunderland away last season, his first goal away or Hull away, so he can do it. It's not just his game.

I actually think that he is trying to reinvent himself too much that it is hurting his ability to really objectively affect the game. He has not, and I think even a completely top hazard will not ever be a big goal scorer. He has been the most creative player in Europe in this year, I can say that with confidence. An it is this that he should focus on, go back to the eden who gets 15-20 assists a season and improve on that. be the guy who makes the goal, that is who he is. I bet a dribbling monster like him, who gets say 30-35 assists compared to Ronaldo's goals a year will still fight for the award. As for Chelsea, I think it is in our interests to have him as the most creative player, the most dangerous, but with players like costa and maybe another RW who are the goal threat.

30-35 assists? Maybe once in your career but that's just not possible. Assist kings even struggle to average 20+ assists a season.

Hazard should be on 10-15 goals (open play) and around 15 assists by the end of the season, maybe even more. He's too talented not to get numbers like that.

So Bale is the 3rd best player in the world?! You rate him very highly indeed.

As for shooting and running, I'm thinking Sunderland away last season, his first goal away or Hull away, so he can do it. It's not just his game.

Regarding Bale, IMO, yes.

Second point, yes he can do it, but you're missing my point if you think I'm saying he can't. I'm saying he doesn't do it as often as he should going by the sheer number of chances he has. He should be in double figures this season already.

Second point, yes he can do it, but you're missing my point if you think I'm saying he can't. I'm saying he doesn't do it as often as he should going by the sheer number of chances he has. He should be in double figures this season already.

Like I said, that's not his game at this moment of his career, neither in Lille or in Chelsea. He has always been more of a creator, far more than a goal scorer. For instance, against Maribor, he created six chances for his teammates and opened up lanes with his dribbling ability.

You can't expect him to be good at something he's not yet comfortable doing on a regular basis and might not or never be and I can more than appreciate that.

It's a case of eating your cake and having it, that's why I can never understand the constant bickering about Hazard when he doesn't score, dribble, shoot, pass, track back etc.

Troll

It's the reality. Missed a clear goal in the first half, was selfish in the second half when Ramires was completely alone. And missed many other chances. It was horrible.

By the way, last game he missed another clear goal and it was a little pathetic the way he missed that penalty.

Time to start improving... he won't be young all his life and his end product is far from what he should do.

Like I said, that's not his game at this moment of his career, neither in Lille or in Chelsea. He has always been more of a creator, far more than a goal scorer. For instance, against Maribor, he created six chances for his teammates and opened up lanes with his dribbling ability.

You can't expect him to be good at something he's not yet comfortable doing on a regular basis and might not or never be and I can more than appreciate that.

It's a case of eating your cake and having it, that's why I can never understand the constant bickering about Hazard when he doesn't score, dribble, shoot, pass, track back etc.

That's no excuse for someone of his ability. He should be finishing these chances he is making for himself.

if he starts scoring he will be a much better player than Bale, so he will be thirth in the world and very close to those 2 monsters.

Anyway just sign that goddamn contract because in his prime, 2-3 years from now this guy will be the best in the world and jose knows that and praise the lord he still be a blue by then.

Reus is better than Bale.

But I agree, he could easily have double digit goals, but I also dont want him to force shots. He creates chances at will, so if his decision making improves and he just shoots instead of trying to be cute he will be a real goal scoring threat. Obviously he can't score with every shot though.

Lol at Bale as the number 3 player in the world #noteventop20

Stop. Definitely top 20.