Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

17 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

If we get Alexis Sanchez as his replacement plus 70M in pocket, we will be well ahead of the game or get Bale in exchange.

every single reliable source has said that Chelsea wont let him go, and that he doesnt want to leave! Why are people still saying he will????? because Marca and AS, two of the biggest BSers in the world said he will?

IF we get Sanchez, it will be to play him alongside Hazard, NOT on his place.

PS: i Still think we will be missing a huge trick not going for Bernardo this summer

• Like 3
  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, chelseawise said:

If we get Alexis Sanchez as his replacement plus 70M in pocket, we will be well ahead of the game or get Bale in exchange.

We have a history of being wasteful with signings. 70m is not worth that much in the board's hands. Even an unexceptional players like Bakayoko is quoted for 35m, who is not a real difference maker at all. 

I really hope media is playing with us again but it wouldn't be a surprise to see Hazard leaving for Madrid. If Madrid or Barca is calling winger these days you just know he if off.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/28/chelsea-arsenal-alexis-sanchez-no1-summer-transfer-target

Diego Costa is expected to leave in the summer and if the Brazil-born forward departs Chelsea would look to sign Everton’s Romelu Lukaku and/or Real Madrid’s Álvaro Morata as a replacement. Madrid have made Eden Hazard one of their principal targets but Chelsea will resist any offers for

the Belgian, who is understood to be settled in London and far from agitating for a move.

I don't think there's any way we'll sell Hazard (certainly not if we let Costa go this summer) and the only way for that to happen is if Hazard suddenly submits a transfer request but looks highly unlikely.

Ray Wilkins has told Sky Sports News HQ he will give up his Chelsea season ticket if "irreplaceable" Eden Hazard is sold to Real Madrid.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10816782/eden-hazard-sale-would-make-ray-wilkins-give-up-chelsea-ticket

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

"Chelsea won't sell Hazard at any price. From what I've heard, they're planning a summer bigger than 2004."

"He (Roman) wants Chelsea to be up there. He wants Chelsea to be a force in Europe. He wants nothing more than to win the CL again."

Apparently this is Ruud Gullit speaking to Fox Sports Netherlands during a morning show today.

Is he a Chelsea in the know?

7 hours ago, mccg said:

Wow only 4 assists thats piss poor should be upto double figures 

To be fair in this current set up he is more about unlocking than providing actual final ball assists. Thats more a pedro role. Hell...I think even Matic has more assists than Hazard.

Willian only having 1 assist is horrific though.

• Like 1

Premier League 2016/17 dribbling success rate

Player Name Dribbles Attempted Dribbles Completed Dribble Completion Rate
Mousa Dembélé 71 61 86%
Eden Hazard 152 119 78%
Adama Traoré 148 110 74%
Willian 58 43 74%
Jack Wilshere 71 51 72%
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 74 52 70%
Manuel Lanzini 77 54 70%
David Silva 59 41 69%
Victor Moses 65 45 69%
Ross Barkley 64 42 66%
2 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

To be fair in this current set up he is more about unlocking than providing actual final ball assists. Thats more a pedro role. Hell...I think even Matic has more assists than Hazard.

Willian only having 1 assist is horrific though.

2014/15 Hazard had 14 goals and 9 assists in prem so interesting to see if he betters those come the end of season(hopefully smashes them)ps Matic has 6 assists.

1 minute ago, mccg said:

2014/15 Hazard had 14 goals and 9 assists in prem so interesting to see if he betters those come the end of season(hopefully smashes them)ps Matic has 6 assists.

And even Costa has 5 assists.

• Like 1