Eden Hazard

the wes

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Yes mate its something a 10 year old would say in school maybe hazard was joking about and media make it sound worse than it was the media like putting words in people mouth's 

yeah I hear ya bud. Its just I was thinking earlier. If this was going on in a north Mondon,Manc or L'pool side we would be laughing our fool heads off and taking the piss.

Buy it seems fine cause its Eden and Tibo doing it. Maybe my mood but it just rubs me up the wrong way/

I just hope it turns out ok FOR US.

1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

I understand that but we also have to understand that Courtois and Hazard don’t live and breathe Chelsea. That’s how football is nowadays- all about the money. 

But from REPORTS edens been offered £300k. Aint that enough? Maybe we should omly pay minimum wage but really big bonuses.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

But from REPORTS edens been offered £300k. Aint that enough? Maybe we should omly pay minimum wage but really big bonuses.

Eden has his own aspirations and goals too - that might include playing for Real for example. Expanding on what I said, football players unfortunately aren’t loyal nowadays. Unfortunately Eden isn’t that Chelsea-daft. Can you honestly say that Eden has a real bond with the match going fans like JT or Lamps or Didier did? Unfortunately he doesn’t, or it doesn’t seem like that to me anyway whenever I do go to games.  

Footballers rather further their own aspirations (like Eden) or follow the money. I’m not too surprised by his comments, I should clarify. 

7 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Unfortunately Eden isn’t that Chelsea-daft. Can you honestly say that Eden has a real bond with the match going fans like JT or Lamps or Didier did? Unfortunately he doesn’t, or it doesn’t seem like that to me anyway whenever I do go to games.  

Perhaps because there's always been that underlying feeling that eventually he'll move on to Madrid or a team in that mould, even though he's been here for half a decade now.

When one day he does leave some people will be wondering why they didn't just enjoy him instead of worrying all the time.

4 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Perhaps because there's always been that underlying feeling that eventually he'll move on to Madrid or a team in that mould, even though he's been here for half a decade now.

When one day he does leave some people will be wondering why they didn't just enjoy him instead of worrying all the time.

If that was a sly dig then aaaf122d9e2b2ec4bfc8fcbfde4e13f3.gif I dont think I could 'enjoy' him any more even if I was gay. Mind you I wouldn't say no to another couple of goals or assists for his £300k

But like many of his arguably betters before him I shall miss the old boy when he turns his back on us.

21 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Eden has his own aspirations and goals too - that might include playing for Real for example. Expanding on what I said, football players unfortunately aren’t loyal nowadays. Unfortunately Eden isn’t that Chelsea-daft. Can you honestly say that Eden has a real bond with the match going fans like JT or Lamps or Didier did? Unfortunately he doesn’t, or it doesn’t seem like that to me anyway whenever I do go to games.  

Footballers rather further their own aspirations (like Eden) or follow the money. I’m not too surprised by his comments, I should clarify. 

Yeah of course I agree with all you say.

But I know like me you would like to have a few like Terry Butcher, Gazza,Paul Ince,Stuart Pearce with their sort of attitude. Dont care what nationality they are just that sort of passion to win for the club they play for AT THAT TIME. If they want to do it when they are at their new club then so they should.

There nust still be that breed about. Maybe in the lower divisions? Or maybe its just supporters now with that trype of passion? I know Ive bled for us a couple of times. 617c7cdda52e25f6cb44854d8b836b78.gif

But no mate I'm not suprized by neither of them.

Just playing devils advocate lads and working thru a ummm heated debate I had with my best mate who is a gooner.

1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

Maybe it would be helpful if Hazard didn't feel the need to talk about Real Madrid like every other week!

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

But I know like me you would like to have a few like Terry Butcher, Gazza,Paul Ince,Stuart Pearce with their sort of attitude. Dont care what nationality they are just that sort of passion to win for the club they play for AT THAT TIME

Oh that we can agree on for sure. Think the closest we have to that right now is Azpi. 

17 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Can't believe people actually think Hazard is waiting for Courtois to sign a new contract. They were both clearly joking. 

Hazard is a bit of a joker I think he was messing about but Hazard and Courtois have a habit talking to media you would think by now the two of them would learn not to talk to them cause everytime they talk to them the media stir the pot about them 

I completely understand him. Hazard is 27 years old,he desperately needs to go a level higher,to go to a club with more ambition and where he can enjoy football,somewhere where he will be surrounded by equaly good players like he is and where the team will play attractive football.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

Most of other fans don't consider him top 5 player, some not even top 10. I guess that's good for a potential of him staying here.

We might be a bit biased as CFC fans, but no one can tell me he isn't top 5.

(I am basing that on social medias comments, and my brother's answer on what he thinks how much Eden would cost, if Coutinho is 145m. He said "the same".)

5 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

He's gone down the rails ever since he was moved around positions by Conte. Playing the absolutelty pointless and idiotic "strikerless" system. Hasn't recovered since scoring wise

Hes NOT a striker.

I'm sure that we all thought that putting Eden up with Morata in 352 would be perfect for him but hes not got the same freedom he had in a 343 when both AMs would roam about at will.

Strikers have got that score at all odds mentality and Edens just not got it.

Plus we aren't giving the top 2 the proper service needed as we lack proper creativity and the lads don't go forard together as you can hear Conte screamong all the time.