Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

Yeah you right, if he is only some value for FFP, he should think first at his career if not playing for chelsea. I think the board want to wait at least 1 or 2 more years to have a bigger resale value.

If he can go to Dortmund in stead of being loaned again and again to be sold "i don't know where and when" one day, he is taking the right decision. Fuck the board, and don't forget the road for world cup Kevin.

Exactly, the road to the world cup, should be his priority. I have seen him played for Belgium, he played very well & now Chelsea wants to dumb him. Sometimes, I wonder who makes these fucking decisions. Are they ever gonna learn ?

Roman puts out so much money but he is surrounded by idiots, I feel.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schurrle deal will be agreed by next week I reckon. I think Bayer are trying to agree to sign Patrick Hermann (or so many rumors I've seen say) as a replacement tbh so why do they want De Bruyne?

Could be good news for us, meaning KDB is staying next season...

Could be good news for us, meaning KDB is staying next season...

Can only hope. Have real hopes for the kid, he looks an amazing discovery tbh, credit to AVB or whoever discovered him and pressed ahead with his signing. If he doesn't get a chance or Courtois doesn't then I will cry :(

I think this is the only signing we need in an attacking sense. I would like to see an attacking box-to-box midfielder come in, perhaps someone in the Fellaini mould, as I think we have struggled in a combative sense in the middle of the park this season. We used to be able to bully any team in Europe and now with Mata, Oscar and Hazard our main attacking players and Drogba having left and Terry, Ballack, Essien, Lampard all either long-gone or on the fringes we have few physical players in our team besides Ivanovic and Luiz. That would be somewhere I would focus on.

But in an attacking sense, I think we are set. I would like to see Kevin de Bruyne stay as I think he could do a good job as a utility player for us. But if we are to retain the 4-2-3-1, we have personnel who can play different roles on a rotational basis:

• Centre-forward: Torres, Ba, Lukaku. As an alternative you will then have Moses and Schurrle who are capable of playing as the lone frontman. That is five strikers - three more than we've had this season. That instantly means firepower on the bench.
  • Playmaker/number 10: Mata, Hazard, Oscar.
  • Wide players: Mata, Hazard, Moses, Schurlle. Bertrand, Ramires and Oscar can all do a job on the wing, also.

That would be a pretty complete attacking squad in my view.

I just waiting for the "LOL ALL HE DUZ IS CUT INSIDE AND SHOOT WITH HIS STRONG FOOT ROLFMAO CUNT SHIT" argument to surface. I can't wait to read that every second post.

JUDGE PLAYERS WHEN THEIR CHELSEA CAREER IS OVER.

NOBODY WAS TOO SUNSHINE AND SMILES ABOUT DROGBA WHEN HE SIGNED HELL THERE WAS EVEN PERIODS WHERE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY DESPISED HIM

Carry on.

I think this is the only signing we need in an attacking sense. I would like to see an attacking box-to-box midfielder come in, perhaps someone in the Fellaini mould, as I think we have struggled in a combative sense in the middle of the park this season. We used to be able to bully any team in Europe and now with Mata, Oscar and Hazard our main attacking players and Drogba having left and Terry, Ballack, Essien, Lampard all either long-gone or on the fringes we have few physical players in our team besides Ivanovic and Luiz. That would be somewhere I would focus on.

But in an attacking sense, I think we are set. I would like to see Kevin de Bruyne stay as I think he could do a good job as a utility player for us. But if we are to retain the 4-2-3-1, we have personnel who can play different roles on a rotational basis:

• Centre-forward: Torres, Ba, Lukaku. As an alternative you will then have Moses and Schurrle who are capable of playing as the lone frontman. That is five strikers - three more than we've had this season. That instantly means firepower on the bench.
  • Playmaker/number 10: Mata, Hazard, Oscar.
  • Wide players: Mata, Hazard, Moses, Schurlle. Bertrand, Ramires and Oscar can all do a job on the wing, also.

That would be a pretty complete attacking squad in my view.

No way are those strikers good enough, that is in no way five strikers, it's two and Torres. None of them are top strikers either , Lukaku has the potential but he is a long way off, he'd probably be better going out on loan for another season.Someone like Falcao or Lewandowski would make us so much more competetive in the league and CL, look at the impact Van Persie had this season.