Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

David Luiz


BlueLion.
 Share
Followers 5

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Costa19 said:

What the f*ck? £8m?? Might be the downfall of Lamps already. Pushing out our best CB in a window where we cant sign any replacement. 
This autumn can be very nasty for the club...

You've gotta be joking our best CB, defensively he's a fucking mess the Arse can have the ungrateful cunt.

btw although he's out injured but Rudi is our best CB

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

This is arguably the most shocking move so far. I don't know why he want to move. 

If we are not under transfer ban then I have no problem but Rudiger is injured which mean Tomori will be our 3rd CB. Hopefully he is rrady

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This man really likes late drama, doesn't he?

He moved from Benfica to Chelsea on 31 January 2011.

He moved from PSG to Chelsea on 31 August 2016.

Now he is on the move to Arsenal. Again, on the deadline day :D 

Who knows, maybe him or his family are into betting and he is taking his destiny into his hands :D 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

And also, there is always this hope that he will tell about his new club to his brother Willian and next summer off he goes :D 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

If things don't go peachy for him at Arsenal, he could go off the rails there too. Hehehe, this could be the best trade sabotage evah!

Probably too much to hope for!

non-linear warfare (we do have a Russian owner, lolol)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Fernando said:

A liability, good that he's gone. 

But the price, men that is so low. Guess we just wanted to get rid asap so had to take whatever price... 

How much do you reckon would have been a fair pricr? 20m?

Given he just renewed his contract you are surely right. 

Maaan what we spend on Luiz. Buying him for 30m and 30m plus Mativ who we also bought for 35m later, almost 100m

Sold to Psg for 50m and now for 8m to Arse. So he cost us like 30m net. Which is alright I guess overall, given we got his and Matic's best years.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

How much do you reckon would have been a fair pricr? 20m?

Given he just renewed his contract you are surely right. 

Maaan what we spend on Luiz. Buying him for 30m and 30m plus Mativ who we also bought for 35m later, almost 100m

Sold to Psg for 50m and now for 8m to Arse. So he cost us like 30m net. Which is alright I guess overall, given we got his and Matic's best years.

 

If you're factoring Matic into your equation you also need to take into account we sold him for £40m so we basically got the best years of both Matic and Luiz for free?

Link to post
Share on other sites

The £8m price does seem low but Arsenal could have enticed him to them a couple of months ago for free.

Also factor in his wages, he'll be one of the highest earners at the club, I'd imagine on upwards of £120k per week. If he's no longer wanted/committed then we'll also be saving a pretty penny getting him off the payroll..

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

If you're factoring Matic into your equation you also need to take into account we sold him for £40m so we basically got the best years of both Matic and Luiz for free?

Shiit you are right completely forgot about that. And including Inflation you are probably right. Cheers to the board then

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

The £8m price does seem low but Arsenal could have enticed him to them a couple of months ago for free.

I don't think anyone, including Luiz himself, would have envisaged our next manager dumping him down to 4th choice TBF. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say it baffles me how we seem the only fuckers around strengthening our rivals. We sold Matic and Mata when they needed them the most, sold Cech when Arsenal needed a keeper and now this. And we are selling him for 7-8M.....to a direct rival...7-8M.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I must say it baffles me how we seem the only fuckers around strengthening our rivals. We sold Matic and Mata when they needed them the most, sold Cech when Arsenal needed a keeper and now this. And we are selling him for 7-8M.....to a direct rival...7-8M.

Nah, Arsenal did it many of times in the past. Who can forget Van Persie? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...