David Luiz

the wes

just been offered £ 2 million for my wife ,, she was 70 yesterday ,, I m holding out for £3 mill ...

:lol:

Happy birthday to your wife :) She is probably a keeper, might have to wait it out until you get 4 mil!

Chelsea stands to increase revenues by more than £80m, to an incredible £340m this season. For perspective, the new Premier League broadcasting deal and new adidas deals alone represent an additional £50m per year in revenues. The club certainly didn't need the money to either 1) comply with FFP, or 2) pursue Diego Costa, [insert star player here], and a new platoon of youngsters to add to its army of loanees.

- WAGNH

1. He wasn't a regular starter.

2. We sold him for 50m or so.

3. We didn't sell to a rival.

Perfect business, nothing to say. Well done, board! But still, I will miss David and he will always be one of my favourite players.

A shame as he was a really likeable character. However, you can't ignore that it's another huge sum of money for another out of favour player who couldn't be trusted to defend and was unlikely to feature much next season.

Wait for the cheque to clear and we move on. Cheers David.

The only reason fans in asia and north america get to see Chelsea without travelling to europe is because of money.no european football clubs are interested in how many fans they have there,only how much money they can get.

Selling players that don't fit into our long term plans for a big profit to re-invest it into players that do.is better for our upcoming season than going on energy sapping merchandise tours in the pre-season ,playing against sub-par teams.

The only reason fans in asia and north america get to see Chelsea without travelling to europe is because of money.no european football clubs are interested in how many fans they have there,only how much money they can get.

Selling players that don't fit into our long term plans for a big profit to re-invest it into players that do.is better for our upcoming season than going on energy sapping merchandise tours in the pre-season ,playing against sub-par teams.

We can see every EPL team on television, not just Chelsea in the United States... One could argue, we can watch the EPL better than people living in England (minus actually going there).

USA loves its sports!

So long David.. You will forever be remember for that perfect performance in Munich as well as your desire and passion for the club.. It's sad to see this story end so short but good luck in the future and everyone will see the world class player you can be

class post

What is it with this obsession with Pogba? Flavour of the month it seems. Was Vidal last month. Benat last year.

Pogba-possibly best young CM in the world atm

Vidal-best CM in the world atm

Obsession with world's best players are good ones.

I understand the fans who are really depressed over this, i love Luiz too and he will be missed, but it wasnt surprising at all... didnt you expect this to happen since Cahill-Terry really established as the best CB pair? I mean it was obvious he wont be a starter next season (he wasnt a regular starter this season), and when PSG, Barcelona and Bayern were all after him the result was very obvious for me.