Followers 5

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

He isn't shit, but he isn't that good either. He is a technical version of Cahill, or to put it basically, the kind of defender that needs a leader next to him. To tell him what to do, where to go. He doesn't have a big footballing brain, hence why when leading a line falls on his shoulders he fails, most of the time. When Silva/ Terry is/was next to him, he was great, not perfect, but great and I think Mourinho saw the opportunity, to get a great sum of money, for a player he could easily replace.

I've finally watched the return leg and if, like the British announcer, you spotted luiz ball watching in the first goal, then I'm sorry to say that you are either a moron or (less sorry) have a crush on him.:)

Iniesta dribbled past the entire psg team (brilliant!!! Magic!!!) and then passes it to Neymar who got a pace and a perfect first touch. So what did you expect David luiz do? If you say stop the attack then, you definitely have a crush on him... :)

Btw it seemed to me, a fucking moron as I am, that barca did not need luiz help at all to beat psg. They outplayed them in both legs.

Regardless how shit he may play half the time I find it too hard to slate someone who brought so many smiles to our fans & shed tears at our club

I luuuuuv Luiz & he luuuuvs me back

• 2 weeks later...

People hated Busquets for his peek-a-boo dive.

People loved Luiz for his grinning dive.

This is the standard of the average football fan, Chelsea or otherwise. :chai:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

David is a virgin? Gosh, he is nearing 30. It's so strange to me that people can live like this.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/578101/Former-Chelsea-Defender-David-Luiz-No-Sex-Until-Marriage

Some Brazilians are very religious. Nothing strange about it. People don't live life the same, you know?

Some Brazilians are very religious. Nothing strange about it. People don't live life the same, you know?

Really? People don't live the same life? Thanks, very helpful info :)

Brazil is 10.000 km away from here, it's strange for me. Is this a common thing there? Waiting until the age of 28?

Really? People don't live the same life? Thanks, very helpful info :)

Brazil is 10.000 km away from here, it's strange for me. Is this a common thing there? Waiting until the age of 28?

You're welcome.

This type of thing happens all over the world. It has nothing to do with where you come from, but your faith.

David is a virgin? Gosh, he is nearing 30. It's so strange to me that people can live like this.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/578101/Former-Chelsea-Defender-David-Luiz-No-Sex-Until-Marriage

the article says that since he has been baptized, he has decided to abstain from sex till his is married. it does not say that he is a virgin.