Followers 5

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

Maybe I'm only saying this on hindsight but I've no idea why Luiz played today actually. Would have thought Cahill will start given he was rested in midweek.

Shouldn't be too bad, but if it's a niggling injury and he isn't 100% then we shouldn't play him. Keep him on the bench in case JT/Cahill need replacement during the game.

We don't have enough centerbacks. If two get injured, which is always a possibility, we are in deep trouble.

JT will get a long ban at the beginning of next season too. I think we need a RB rather than a CB. So that if Ivanovic has to play at CB, we don't have to rely on Bosingwa

JT will get a long ban at the beginning of next season too. I think we need a RB rather than a CB. So that if Ivanovic has to play at CB, we don't have to rely on Bosingwa

I think we need a proper RB who will rotate with Iva and young CB with some potential ( Papadopoulos anyone? ) who will be willing to play 10-15 matches and filling in whenever needed the next couple of seasons.

Or there is the absurd idea of actually giving one of our promising youngsters a chance and bring Bruma back next season.

I think we need a proper RB who will rotate with Iva and young CB with some potential ( Papadopoulos anyone? ) who will be willing to play 10-15 matches and filling in whenever needed the next couple of seasons.

Keep that inbred away from Chelsea.

Keep that inbred away from Chelsea.

Why? He seemed very impressive everytime I watched Schalke and he's only 20 years of age. (I assume you're talking about Papadopoulos?)

Why? He seemed very impressive everytime I watched Schalke and he's only 20 years of age. (I assume you're talking about Papadopoulos?)

I thought you were talking about the one who plays at CB for Olympiakos. I had the impression the other one was actually a defensive midfielder, or at least that was his position when they played against United.

Guess confusions like that are bound to happen with the most common Greek surname.

I thought you were talking about the one who plays at CB for Olympiakos. I had the impression the other one was actually a defensive midfielder, or at least that was his position when they played against United.

Guess confusions like that are bound to happen with the most common Greek surname.

I'm pretty sure he's playing at CB now, at least for the few Schalke games I've watched this season. In the Bilbao game in particular he was immense. Made some world-class tackles.

I don't know much about the other guy, but now I'm intrigued. What's wrong with the Papadopoulos who plays for Olympaikos? :P

I'm pretty sure he's playing at CB now, at least for the few Schalke games I've watched this season. In the Bilbao game in particular he was immense. Made some world-class tackles.

I don't know much about the other guy, but now I'm intrigued. What's wrong with the Papadopoulos who plays for Olympaikos? :P

Not much wrong with him as far as ability is concerned but as far as character, on and off pitch behavior, general attitude and apparent(=based on all he's shown rather than a media image) intellectual level is concerned he's no different to the current generation of Greeks playing for(or unfortunately supporting) that team.

I believe the following phrases will give you a better feeling/view than anything I could say.

Think of C.Ronaldo acting tough.

Think a mix of Suarez/Bellamy with RAWKite devotion, delusion and cuntishness..

Think a lifelong brain-dead QPR/Millwallf fan who manages to play for his team in every game like they're playing against Chelsea/West Ham.

Think a Juve fan who's at best proud of Calciopoli and the methods used.

Think Dani Alves whenever Barcelona are not winning.

Think of Roy Kean being smug.

• Like 1

Not much wrong with him as far as ability is concerned but as far as character, on and off pitch behavior, general attitude and apparent(=based on all he's shown rather than a media image) intellectual level is concerned he's no different to the current generation of Greeks playing for(or unfortunately supporting) that team.

I believe the following phrases will give you a better feeling/view than anything I could say.

Think of C.Ronaldo acting tough.

Think a mix of Suarez/Bellamy with RAWKite devotion, delusion and cuntishness..

Think a lifelong brain-dead QPR/Millwallf fan who manages to play for his team in every game like they're playing against Chelsea/West Ham.

Think a Juve fan who's at best proud of Calciopoli and the methods used.

Think Dani Alves whenever Barcelona are not winning.

Think of Roy Kean being smug.

:fainthv9: Wow!