David Luiz

the wes

No, your the one who is hopeless ''Henriqinho'' go play with match sticks you boring sod.

Im so boring that you are always replying my posts, and always with stupid words. Thats...stupid. Oh! Im talking about Badboy (stupid nick)...so Im not surprised by nother stupid post.

and when you try the dimitutive again, the correct form is "Henriquizinho". "Henriqinho" is stupid.

Roman has all the money and has the final say so the main blame lies with him.

And don't be surprised if Man city and Benfica have already had talks and agreed a higher fee. That's why all of a sudden Benfica have pulled out of the deal. luiz could well be deadline day signing for Man city.

The Editor: Reports emerging from Portugal that Chelsea's move for David Luiz could be back on: A Portuguese football website says Benfica have accepted the Blues' £25million offer for the defender. More on this story as we get it. Follow me on Twitter - @skysportsed

can't see this happening in this window

Nah espically seeing as it seemed as well the deal fell apart and all went quiet

Be so much easier and less stress if the club actully gave info on what the hell was happening!Maybe not details but just if we're re trying again or whatever

Can't see this happening either, BUT is it possible to agree a fee and complete paper work etc.....then he can fly for a medical tomorrow? Or am i being stupid? I'm sure thats happened before?Maybe all this transfer business has gone to my head sad.gif