David Luiz

the wes

deal is off.

off will be at the end of the month....

But looks like someone is "sitting in the cookie", like we say in me country... means that someone does not want to negotiate their position and are not willing to negotiate over their terms. I'm sure Benfica want the full money.

And do not blame the truth because they have no intension of selling it and the truth I have not read anywhere that David wants to leave

It can also be a tactic to force Benfica some negotiations in their favor ... Remember that the window is closing and Chelsea would be forced to accept some things if we want to have. If the deal does not happen now, in the summer can be tough sell, especially because we will not be the only ones who pretend now that everyone knows that Benfica can negotiate.

Disappointing, Peter Kenyon is a Chelsea legend.

'I know very well what my club is doing now but I don't want to speak about it,' Ancelotti added.

'The club is trying to do everything to improve the squad.'

At least Ancelotti knows what's happening, as opposed to what some members would like you to think.

At least Ancelotti knows what's happening, as opposed to what some members would like you to think.

It's a pity that it's not Carlo pulling the strings when it comes to who we do or don't sign. You sort of wish he would be a part of it in some way.

Disappointing for the blue side of me but fantastic news for the Benfica fan in me. Honestly, its a lot of money to drop but I think Chelsea dropped the ball in this case. Luiz will continue to solidify his starting position for the Brazilian team, Benfica will qualify for minimum CL qualifying position, and Luiz will continue to improve as he matures this year. As long as he doesn't get hurt then Benfica lose absolutely zero leverage for negotiations this summer. Add to that the fact that Coentrao's sale will likely fill their coffers to the tune of 22-25m euros in the summer and you will see an even feistier Benfica when it comes to negotiating Luiz. The only thing is that I'm sure Benfica made a gentleman's agreement with Luiz that if he stayed then he would be sold in the next window....but you'll definitely see Real Madrid and AC Milan in the fight together with Chelsea and Man City. Good luck boys but I think this ship might've sailed.

Benfica confirmed that they received 26million euros for Luiz and he could still be moving with us. Heard this on Premier League new, but I'm not sure these are the latest news because I don't have any english video channel. This reminds me alot of this...

Probably a false alarm, only time will tell.

We started to bid on him on the last week of december. How on earth we haven't find an agreement a month later ? All the party were okay for this transfert...

Roman really should to take a look at his board and do some clean up. Otherwise we will be the next Liverpool.

Fuck sake!!! Been so daft! One moment close,one moment no its off then we're close again and now offfically its nope your getting fuck al.Great skill involved there!! Least there were a mega store fuck up involved this time..

Seriously other clubs,month long sega end in signings,ours in fuck all...

Off he goes elsewhere in summer no doubt