Roman Abramovich Thread

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

LOL Doesmt really have any news in it eh!

5b8a7b309dec0_Jimshirt2.thumb.png.d5426caafa851dfb8a3a58b8e2feff07.png

It did say Ratcliffe had a £2bn offer rejected. I had not seen that before.

I think it is time to sell. The political situation is untenable atm, and will only get worse I fear.

Huge benefit to a sale is we will see the backside of the Sibneft mafia, especially Marina.

I am just going to be utterly patient, as I don't see any other British team of import Ratcliffe would buy. He seems a Chelsea man.

On 01/09/2018 at 0:42 PM, Unionjack said:

LOL Doesmt really have any news in it eh!

5b8a7b309dec0_Jimshirt2.thumb.png.d5426caafa851dfb8a3a58b8e2feff07.png

Jim ratcliffe reported saying 

“I am a season ticket holder at Chelsea,” he said. “Have been for years, although I’m a Manchester United fan really. Or was…. It’s not getting any better [at United]. It's gone from bad to catastrophic. Talk about a glass-half-empty.

“If you’ve got the six teams competing at the top of the table  this is last season anyway  you’ve got three who are managed by glass-half-full guys, [Jurgen] Klopp, [Pep] Guardiola and [Mauricio] Pochettino. They get their teams up and energised.

“And then you look at Mourinho. He’s so down. He destroyed Luke Shaw last season. And then you’ve got [Arsene] Wenger who [was] miserable and [Antonio] Conte who was down.”

“The guy I like is [Diego] Simeone,” he added. “I love him.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-season-ticket-holder-britains-13176564

Jim Ratcliffe is a glory hunter 😂😂😂

On 9/4/2018 at 5:31 PM, the wes said:

Jim ratcliffe reported saying 

“I am a season ticket holder at Chelsea,” he said. “Have been for years, although I’m a Manchester United fan really. Or was…. It’s not getting any better [at United]. It's gone from bad to catastrophic. Talk about a glass-half-empty.

“If you’ve got the six teams competing at the top of the table  this is last season anyway  you’ve got three who are managed by glass-half-full guys, [Jurgen] Klopp, [Pep] Guardiola and [Mauricio] Pochettino. They get their teams up and energised.

“And then you look at Mourinho. He’s so down. He destroyed Luke Shaw last season. And then you’ve got [Arsene] Wenger who [was] miserable and [Antonio] Conte who was down.”

“The guy I like is [Diego] Simeone,” he added. “I love him.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-season-ticket-holder-britains-13176564

Jim Ratcliffe is a glory hunter 😂😂😂

Just imagine if we had got Simeone instead of Sarri this season...

sheesh....

We might not be like Etihad FC, but I would sure take our current administration over that of every other club in the PL.

49 minutes ago, the wes said:

Roman Abramovich could have his assets seized as Britain takes revenge on Russia.

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.?

We can't really talk can we. We have given MI5 the free hand to commit any crimes they think necessary in our own country. And let MI6 carry out murder and torture.

Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

If I was Roman I'd feel 1 of 2 ways.

Either wamt to spend every penny I had fighting the UK through every court I could

Or do everything in my power to get my own back on the UK and hurt us.

And I wouldn't blame him whichever one he chose.

23 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.? Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

Either wamt to spend every penny I had fighting the UK through every court I could

I been warning of since the Yank cunts started all the RUSSSSSSSSSIA! shite and as usual the UK falls in line.

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I been warning of since the Yank cunts started all the RUSSSSSSSSSIA! shite and as usual the UK falls in line.

Its not that I mind it going on. You've got to be stupid if you dont think it does by every government, But we can;t go throwing all our toys out of our prams and stamping our feet when we get caught out and it happens to us.

56 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its not that I mind it going on. You've got to be stupid if you dont think it does by every government, But we can;t go throwing all our toys out of our prams and stamping our feet when we get caught out and it happens to us.

A perfect example of US hypocrisy.

1996 Time cover (where they openly brag about rigging Russian election for Boris Yeltsin) vs 2017 cover with Putin as Emmanuel Goldstein figure

Time-mag-hacking-elections.png

I wont even get into the Skripal tosh.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

A perfect example of US hypocrisy.

1996 Time cover (where they open brag about rigging Russian election for Boris Yeltsin) vs 2017 cover with Putin as Emmanuel Goldstein figure

I wont even get into the Skripal tosh.

Like I said I agree its all very hypocritical. We all know it happens and nothing that I would be told happened would shock me. Just like MI5 helping form C18 for their own purposes.

But I just dont think that a whole countries population - or just the rich people that come from it - should be made to pay when it goes tits up. Sanction the country if you have to, not its people.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Like I said I agree its all very hypocritical. We all know it happens and nothing that I would be told happened would shock me. Just like MI5 helping form C18 for their own purposes.

But I just dont think that a whole countries population - or just the rich people that come from it - should be made to pay when it goes tits up. Sanction the country if you have to, not its people.

Totally agree. This could really turn into a nightmare for us. Imagine if they do try and seize the club, Roman says fuck it, I will sell to Ratcliffe,  but THEN the government freezes the £2 to £2.5 billion payment and we end up in litigation for years, with no finacial backing to conduct normal business, let alone transfers and sales etc. I SO hope that scenario never sees the light if day. :(

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

What a load of bollox. I cant believe it. How the fuck can a whole countries people be blamed for the attack on our own double agent spies.?

We can't really talk can we. We have given MI5 the free hand to commit any crimes they think necessary in our own country. And let MI6 carry out murder and torture.

Why not kick the whole Russian population out of the country if we are going to do it proper?

Theresa May is a maggie thatcher wannabe it wouldnt surprise me she starts a witch hunt against russian billionaires in the UK

9 minutes ago, the wes said:

Theresa May is a maggie thatcher wannabe it wouldnt surprise me she starts a witch hunt against russian billionaires in the UK

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Totally agree. This could really turn into a nightmare for us. Imagine if they do try and seize the club, Roman says fuck it, I will sell to Ratcliffe,  but THEN the government freezes the £2 to £2.5 billion payment and we end up in litigation for years, with no finacial backing to conduct normal business, let alone transfers and sales etc. I SO hope that scenario never sees the light if day. :(

And she just loves seeing her name in the paper. Specially with all the Brexit shit she MIGHT see this as a way of swinging things in he favor tho I don't know how or why.. And cause shes got less sense and bigger balls than Granny she just could play hardball and we pay for it.

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

And waiting in the wings are the 3 Stooges: Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg and Nigel Farage to really throw a spanner in the works.

:( Fucking Tory/UKIP clown car

On 09/09/2018 at 3:50 AM, Vesper said:

And waiting in the wings are the 3 Stooges: Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg and Nigel Farage to really throw a spanner in the works.

Outing yourself as stupid leftist are you, support that traitor/Putin crony Corbyn?

36 minutes ago, kiwi1691 said:

Outing yourself as stupid leftist are you, support that traitor/Putin crony Corbyn?

Fine to ask the question, but lay off the personal insults

On 08/09/2018 at 4:50 PM, Vesper said:

I worked on the railway for years and I used to see blokes trainspotting with their sons and always felt just because your a sad act why impose your tedious hobby on your kids. I saw a picture of Rees Mug the other day and his son was dressed exactly like his twat of a father and you know that kid is going to be exactly like his dad and that's borderline cruelty :).A 14 year old kid wearing a double breasted suit and looking like he's time warped from the 1930's.

On 17/09/2018 at 1:12 PM, kiwi1691 said:

LOLOLOL

funny thing how empiric war mongers get called patriots, and anti-war pols get call called traitors

as for being a 'stupid' leftist, I suppose I am, as at my income level I should be a full stop Austrian schooler, or a Tory rentier income leach

damn shame I had the greed gene bred out of me

my politics are far too diverse to fit into a simplistic left/right paradigm anyway