Roman Abramovich Thread

I truly love what Roman did for us. He helped take us to another level. Watching him in the stands,excited,down,feeling just like the rest of us was at the time made me like him more.

But whether its the treatment hes getting or what he needs to either find that passion for us again or let someone take over who will at least look at us as a profitable  business worthy of investing in.

11 hours ago, zekinjo said:

Massive overreaction. If that was any of our other rivals who had been beat by City there wouldn't be this talk, but because it's Chelsea they want to talk shit. These people don't even consider the context when giving their opinion. 

Massive overreaction. If that was any of our other rivals who had been beat by City there wouldn't be this talk, but because it's Chelsea they want to talk shit. These people don't even consider the context when giving their opinion. 

Agree, massive overreaction lately surrounding our club. Call me naive or anything, if there’s a team can end City’s dominance it would be us, that’s my gut feeling. I love how the media and football fanatics write us off completely, like Conte’s first year, I’m not saying we will rise and win the title like Conte did but, we will bounce back.

You can never write us off, especially if Sarri can get the team playing his football and get results. Not an ideal start so far to his tenure, but I would rather have a manager with adud season to embed his style into the club then a stop and start three years again.

2 hours ago, the wes said:

Bugga! But its from a reliable source eh!

I understand that you get some owners that just dont give a fuck about football let alon the team they own. But you can't act the passion that Roman shows when hes at the game. He displays the same feelings as we all get when its going on.

IF Roman does indeed sell we will be lucky to have the next owner to have the passion hes showed for us.

I know I thank him for the step up he gave us and I hope he gets his money back for us.

Lets hope Jim wants us to rule the world!

1 hour ago, calculatingInfinity said:

Chelsea quash reports that Roman Abramovich wants to sell club following £2bn valuation by US bank

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-quash-reports-that-roman-abramovich-wants-to-sell-club-following-2bn-valuation-by-us-bank-a3920366.html