Please Read Before Posting

Elliott

Welcome to The Rumour Mill, where all stories and rumours, and the discussion these bring, about anything concerning Chelsea belong. To keep this forum organised and easy to navigate, we'd like you to adhere to the following guidelines for posting in this particular forum.1 - Please post all transfer rumours associated with Chelsea (our players at all levels, and any players we may be interested in at any level, and any staff rumours too), that is, all speculation that has not been confirmed by the club, in this forum, and not in the Matthew Harding Stand or Football Banter etc.2 - Please search the forum, either manually or using the search bar (enter keywords) in the bottom left hand corner, before you post your rumour, as it is entirely possible that there is a thread relevant already. Even if it is an old thread, please use it, do not worry about "necroposting" here.3 - You will have probably noticed that we have edited the thread titles to include only the name of the player it refers too. If you are posting a rumour about a new player, please just post his name in the title and nothing else. The reason for this is ease of reference.4 - When quoting a rumour, please include the source! Whether it be the BBC, Tribal Football or your mum's aunt's gran's uncle's illegitimate son, posting the source helps evaluate the likely truthfulness of the article.Thanks!Talk Chelsea

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Please post the sources for all posted articles. This prevents any copyright infringements and also allows members to be redirected to the actual host website. Please ensure you post a source with an article, or it will be deleted from the forum.

Cheers, BL.

Nah, its just a random thought. The chances of copyright infringement happening are one in several billion, but I don't want Jim or the site to get in trouble just because of the laziness of people who can't be bothered to copy and paste a link.

How do you get on about copyright with pictures? It's a fiddly area as I know different copyrights exist depending on what you do with the item in question. I work with printed music, and a composer goes out of copyright 70 years after his death (that's in this country). Recorded music I think is still 50 years after the recording. All I know is that it's a complex area and there are organizations that you can check with to make sure that you're not doing anything illegally.