Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see Cahill and Luiz made it! Our D is solid. Hopefully these 2 are in form and can stop Mario Gomez and his 12 CL goals this season.

On the other hand, Bayern's left side is very weak defensively. Tymo is a midfielder and he is at (left) CB, and Contento their LB in this match is not good enough for our bench. The suspensions have really hurt their defence. Hopefully we can use this to our advantage!

KBTFFH!!!

Those starts have nothing to do with European Cup, thats related with their domestic success.

How? They only won Bundesliga 22 times. In my country, for example, a team can add a star above their crest after they win 10 titles, then 20, then 30 and so on.

Only if we consider all of the domesctic competitions they won, they have 42.

Whatever, this isn't important at all. I was just wondering.

How? They only won Bundesliga 22 times. In my country, for example, a team can add a star above their crest after they win 10 titles, then 20, then 30 and so on.

Only if we consider all of the domesctic competitions they won, they have 42.

Whatever, this isn't important at all. I was just wondering.

You can read all about it here

http://psychofootball.com/facts/bundesliga/