CHELSEA SIGNS THREE-YEAR AUDI DEAL

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assume so, I'd prefer black tbh though.

When we rip out the old ones, they should keep hold of Eva Carneiro's, and sell it in a charity auction. Preserve the butt print, and get her to sign it.

Lol wouldn't have to worry about FFP after that sold

http://www.4-traders...-Club-14335363/

Just a confirmation that we would be getting the seats as well :P

"FA Cup winners Chelsea, who play Bayern Munich in the Champions League Final on Saturday, are ranked as the fifth largest team in the world in terms of fan base. Their stadium at Stamford Bridge will feature Audi branding for home matches, including the distinctive team seats in the dugout."

blue%20scalf.gif

Is this true?Are we really "the fifth largest team in the world in terms of fan base." if its true then this is HUGE, we just need a new stadium and we will be amongts the richest clubs for hundreds of years to come.

Is this true?Are we really "the fifth largest team in the world in terms of fan base." if its true then this is HUGE, we just need a new stadium and we will be amongts the richest clubs for hundreds of years to come.

In terms of the richest club, i guess we are already 7th. With more inroads into the global market with sponsors like Sabeur, Audi, Samsung and with a new stadium as u mentioned i m sure we would be up there with the best.

I hope whatever the article says about our fan base is true but i do believe that now we do have a very large fan base (thats for sure) spread across different geographies and this forum itself is a perfect example of that.

In terms of the richest club, i guess we are already 7th. With more inroads into the global market with sponsors like Sabeur, Audi, Samsung and with a new stadium as u mentioned i m sure we would be up there with the best.

I hope whatever the article says about our fan base is true but i do believe that now we do have a very large fan base (thats for sure) spread across different geographies and this forum itself is a perfect example of that.

Well, it's safe to say that Chelsea is ridiculously popular in Australia. And a number of South American users have been joining lately. Progress!

• 1 month later...

We should go on an Australian tour one year, we seem popular there. Those Audi seats look class but i'm pretty sure they'll be blue. Lots of teams seem to have Audi seats...