Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Not the ideal choice imo, especially with Everton's sky high asking price but as a January signing I can't really see anyone better moving either and we are in a desperate need of a midfielder. Wouldn't mind Fellaini being the panic buy of this deadline day, but unless more sources start linking us to him I'm not getting my hopes up.

Had Everton gotten Leroy Fer I'm sure they would've been more eager to sell but maybe not now. Their season is going very well and they probably wouldn't have time to buy a replacement, unless they caved in to Twente's demands for Fer of course.

Edit: Just seen Everton linked with a £13m move for Alvaro Negredo. Interesting...

Edited by Pr22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, another impulse buy. £40m should do it Roman. Fucking ridiculous. Don't get me wrong he's a very good player, but is he what we need? I don't think he is!

Lampard's long term replacement?? Not to mention our squad is crying out for another central midfielder!

• 2 weeks later...

You won't have seen this because sky sports only run Fellaini stories about him leaving.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2275457/Marouane-Fellaini-released-clause-denied.html#axzz2KKahCeRN

"If I do end up leaving, it would be up to the club to decide on the price. I have all sorts of clauses in my contract, but there is no fixed fee for releasing me"

Do we Honstly need him? What Role would he potentially fill? I know his presence will strengthen the midfield, but I don't think he is the type of player we need.

We have Mikel who has stabalized himself as a starter with class performances. We have Romeu with rotation. We have Oscar who could possibly drop deeper as a central figure and we have Ramires who is capable of playing in the center or the wing. Not to mention Super Frankie.

The sort of player we needed to acompany Mikel, IMO, the best option would have been Benat. A possession minded midfielder who can string passess all around the pitch..

Guaranteed if Benat hits the Premier League, he will all of a sudden be world class...

He would be a great buy. Still can't believe he was stupid enough to go to Zenith.

Yeah, the way he rules the dcm position in the National Team lately. He would give us so much stability there, with the likes of Hazard, Mata Oscar before him ....

Well, im a fan and there for biased :-)

i for will not be party to this transfer...he is not a gud passer of the ball....someone in the shoe of alex song can do beta considering the level of our llghtness in the team....strong hardwroking physical technical and a gud passer who can man the midfield and give our attacking trio much needed stability to boss the midfield

Yeah, the way he rules the dcm position in the National Team lately. He would give us so much stability there, with the likes of Hazard, Mata Oscar before him ....

Well, im a fan and there for biased :-)

I'm a fan too let's be biased together. :drunk:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You