Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Reports in France suggest that Everton are weighing up an approach for Toulouse midfielder Etienne Capoue. L'Equipe claims that the Toffees are ready to part with £8million for the France international.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surreal story with Marouane here from a kopite (but don't let that put you off)

http://marouaneandmebyfeeneyone.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/ding-dong.html?m=1

It's the like of that little piece that should be in the papers, not the constant negative clobber that is printed in abundance.

It was 4-4-1-1 and Fellaini dropped to act as an extra man, to challenge the ball deeper depending on where he could help his team mates. Everton did hit their lowest passing completion rate of the whole season vs Southampton.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Southhampton had there best game so yes everton was not good and he played as a DM anchibe played behind jelavic I watched the game so I saw how they played mate!

And without his help in midfield they would have surely won the game!

I surley nuthin surprises me!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You