Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

I'll post this now so you can book mark it. KDB will NEVER play for us and Mikel will leave, probably next season, as he will get less game time and be down the pecking order.

Same goes for Josh and a number of other bright young things, Gael K etc etc

Our CM will be Fellaini, Ramires and at least 1 young brazillian no ones ever heard of

So only 3 CM's...Yeah that makes sense.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Ramires will just run down opposing teams. Just imagine it. Plus, we've got goals all over the park now.

And who will pass the ball up the pitch? who will control our game? unbelievable how some fans dont see our biggest problem (after we got a stiker).

And who will pass the ball up the pitch? who will control our game? unbelievable how some fans dont see our biggest problem (after we got a stiker).

All Fellaini has to do is drive forward and lay it off to the 3 Maestro's, not pick out 100 meter passes. He'd be great at that.

I'll post this now so you can book mark it. KDB will NEVER play for us and Mikel will leave, probably next season, as he will get less game time and be down the pecking order.

Our CM will be Fellaini, Ramires and at least 1 young brazillian no ones ever heard of

Wow, that is just being pessimistic for the sake of it.

Mikel just signed a 5 year contract.

Nadav - So who would you go for instead? (be realistic about the targets please).

What would work better? I'm not saying that Fellaini would be a good buy (actually I have my concerns) but I think it's hard to find the right combination and actually get the target for a good price.

Mikel will leave just months after signing a 5 year extension?

Similarly to the Isco rumor, I just can't see why so many people are opposed to this potential move. He absolutely manhandled Man United earlier this year winning every header, boxing out defenders, and looked like a man amongst boys on every setpiece and corner.

I remember in both the Spurs and Arsenal games we completely dominated their midfields physically, and that was with Mikel. Cazorla was basically invisible. Imagine introducing this monster.

I think anything in the 25m or below range is a great price.

All Fellaini has to do is drive forward and lay it off to the 3 Maestro's, not pick out 100 meter passes. He'd be great at that.

Sorry but i dont know how can you say that. for 6 months we lack that Playmaker in the midfield, and you think Fellaini with his drive will make us good as teams who plays with that Playmaker.... you learned nothing from watching our games vs Juve and Shaktar, and you learned nothing about the game we are trying to play. Go aroung any top team right now, and i dont mean City and UTD that we saw they arent better than us when it comes to play the realy strong teams of Europe, they all have this player and thats a big reason we are behind them and we will be behind them if we wont bring one ourselves.

Sorry but i dont know how can you say that. for 6 months we lack that Playmaker in the midfield, and you think Fellaini with his drive will make us good as teams who plays with that Playmaker.... you learned nothing from watching our games vs Juve and Shaktar, and you learned nothing about the game we are trying to play. Go aroung any top team right now, and i dont mean City and UTD that we saw they arent better than us when it comes to play the realy strong teams of Europe, they all have this player and thats a big reason we are behind them and we will be behind them if we wont bring one ourselves.

We don´t need to buy a playmaker,because we have Oscar,Joshy and KDB.That should be enough

Not having/keeping KDB would be the dumbest move ever. This boy is pure, pure class. The metronome of the Belgian midfield, the one with THE pass (which we lack now tremendously), always accelerating the game. I truly believe we should recall him right now actually.

Nadav - So who would you go for instead? (be realistic about the targets please).

What would work better? I'm not saying that Fellaini would be a good buy (actually I have my concerns) but I think it's hard to find the right combination and actually get the target for a good price.

CM- Benat, Moutinho, Cabaye, Pjanic.

CDM- I would go for Capoue who'll cost half the price.

Don't want him here. I was never overly impressed with him when he played deeper in midfield for Everton, he was a handful because of his height and aggressiveness, but not someone we needed.

He's only been much talked about this season because he has been playing much further forward, and using his height advantage to score and assist many goals. But that's not what we're looking for, we won't hoof the ball every minute to him too like Everton.

If we're signing a midfielder then we should either get a DM - don't think we badly need one because we have Mikel, Luiz and Romeu. Or a deep lying playmaker who will come in and take Lampard's place. Someone like Moutinho, Modric or Benat.

We don´t need to buy a playmaker,because we have Oscar,Joshy and KDB.That should be enough

I would like that to be enough, but the fact is they all very young and havent played in this position. If it could work, great, but it doesnt look like happening soon- Oscar doesnt get chances theier, and KDB is on loan. Josh? please.

Greg O'Keefe who is a journalist far more involved with the club than these national news papers who latch on to everything said his release clause is a little higher than £22m. Most Everton fans have always thought it was £26m so it probably is.

CM- Benat, Moutinho, Cabaye, Pjanic.

CDM- I would go for Capoue who'll cost half the price.

So we're simply going to discard players like Oscar and De Bruyne before they've had a chance? What about McEachran?

Capoue might be half the price, but he's untested. That's what I like about Fellaini - he's suited to the prem. He has the physicality, the technique and the tactical discipline to play that DM position.

People seem to simply latch on to the flavour of the month as the solution to our problems when this is a guy we've been scouting for over 3 years, who has done well in the league and seems to be a significant upgrade over what we have.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You