Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Which source did you get this from??
A friend of mine who is a football journalist in France. I asked how reliable, he answered:"99%".

I trust him before he is always right but for you guys take it with a pinch of salt because you don't know him :)

I won't post rubbish info here, let's wait and see.

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine who is a football journalist in France. I asked how reliable, he answered:"99%".

I trust him before he is always right but for you guys take it with a pinch of salt because you don't know him :)

I won't post rubbish info here, let's wait and see.

p.s. Don't shoot the messenger.

Sorry i may have to, if you're wrong (which is most likely) you will forever be known as a fake ITK, never to be trusted again.. can you live with that? :)

That's expensive, just hope that if we actually do get him there really is a plan for him and not just buy the player who's been on top form without thinking if he's the right fit. I'm not intelligent enough to know these things because Fellaini's best position is so complicated. :lol:

Btw, is Ryan Fong's source the guy who apparently broke this story at L'Equipe this morning?

Here's the L'Equipe page.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Fellaini-vers-chelsea/341014

Foot - Transfers:Fellaini to Chelsea

Fellaini should leave Everton. To move to Chelsea or MU? (Reuters)

Frank Lampard on the start looking for a Chelsea midfield. It could be Marouane Fellaini. The Belgian international is expected to sign 25 years in five European champion in the week. The player, who bring in 27 million to Everton, would gain five million euros monthly. Manchester United dream yet to match the supply of Blues to win the piece.
(Some bits don't make sense, shitty translator, also i assume the five million euros monthly is an error or false)

Frank Lampard on the start looking for a Chelsea midfield. It could be Marouane Fellaini. The Belgian international is expected to sign 25 years in five European champion in the week. The player, who bring in 27 million to Everton, would gain five million euros monthly. Manchester United dream yet to match the supply of Blues to win the piece.
(Some bits don't make sense, shitty translator, also i assume the five million euros monthly is an error or false)
It's what it says in the article though:
"With Frank Lampard leaving the club, Chelsea are looking for a central midfielder. It could be Marouane Fellaini. The 25-year old Belgian international would sign a 5-year contract with the European Champions this week. The player, who would bring in 27 million euros to Everton, would make five million euros each month there. Man Utd ponders about matching the Blues' offer to secure the deal."
60 million a year? Definitely an error :clown:

Nice wages, a £1M / week. :lol:

Must have meant a year, that would amount to around 100k a week.

Yes! Pumped for this. He will be a very good signing and will add much needed power and strength to our side. Our team is improving so much in such a short time. This window is shaping up to be a good one :D

---Fellaini----Ramires---

---Moses--Mata---Hazard

-------------Ba--------------

Awesome.

For 27 million euros i say that it's quite a good deal. It doesn't matter if some people believe he is better as an attacking midfielder than a defensive one, the fact is that we don't have a midfielder with his qualities and i think that he will complement our creative but weak style of play. He is also at the perfect age and he won't need time to adapt, just like Ba so i say bring him in.

P.S. They clearly made a mistake about his wages, maybe they wanted to say five million each year which is like 100,000 per month

I hope this is true. Beyond his technical skills and his strength, I love the fact that he's not one to shy away. He can impose himself on games whereas someone like Mikel needs people around him to play well rather than driving the play on himself. He needs to learn a bit of self-control but I like a bit of nastiness in that position.

Plus he's a goal threat from midfield. We all laugh about Mikel's 200-something games without a goal and it's really not one of the main things he's asked to do, but with all the tools at his disposal (his height in particular) you'd expect the occasional one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You