Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

I can see him being interested in joining us. Everton also are a selling club with financial strains, I believe they have to let their best players go sooner or later... wouldn't mind if the destination were us. Having De Bruyne, Lukaku and Courtois here will be a bonus.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see him being interested in joining us. Everton also are a selling club with financial strains, I believe they have to let their best players go sooner or later... wouldn't mind if the destination were us.

Not really true, as I said we wouldn't sell for less than £30m

Not really true, as I said we wouldn't sell for less than £30m

Pienaar perhaps?

E: you edited your post. he first asked for top players they sold in last 10 years.

Sorry, I'm confused what you mean?

you asked for top players you sold in last 10 years. pienaar can be considered that as sp*rs and us were interested in him.

you asked for top players you sold in last 10 years. pienaar can be considered that as sp*rs and us were interested in him.

He wanted to leave and had 6 months left on his contract. We didn't sell him becuase spurs forced our hand, we sold him because we might as well get £2.5m for him rather than let him go on a free in 6 months.

what kind of player is Fellaini though? would he want to leave if a big club came asking? or is he "loyal" (whatever that means in modern football)?

His dad (who is also his agent) is a bit of a twat, and is usually in the press pushing for a move for champions league football for him.

We thought that rather Rodwell or Fellaini might be sold in Summer though 5 months ago Fellaini signed a 5 year contract and said he was pleased with the club's ambitions so I think he is committed though it is hard to tell with footballers.

Either way on a five year contract we wouldn't sell him at a cut price because we don't need too.

that 5 year extension puts a dent in it, yes. i'd rather we focused on more pressing positions, fellaini wouldn't be cheap and wouldn't leave much more room for more important players.

another cdm/cm. definite no. we need a proper cam (like modric) who can support mata. felliani would be another addition to the kinda unproductive midfield that we have which just cant break teams down in the league.

Modric is not a CAM, he is a CM. Kaka, Maradona, Baggio were all Attacking Midfielders.

Modric does not play in these postions.

396px-Boisko_PositionsAMidfield.PNG

would love to see this guy replacing essien.

I know it's sounds crazy, but essien getting old and not as good as he used to.

Mikel still young and he play good under RDM, so that's why i'm not suggest him to be sold. And we still have romeu :D

Are we seriously trying to build a team of Belgians here? Next thing you know, we would be bidding for Vermaelan!

But seriously, do we really need him? He's not a bad player but he doesn't possess the creative ability in midfield which we desperately need right now and for the price he's being quoted for, I would say a NO-NO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You