Stadium site fight with qpr!

Heard on very good authority that ourselves and qpr are looking at the kensal gasworks site as a potential location for a new stadium,only problem could be the cost of the land.second choice for both clubs is the old oak common site in park royal/harlesden.the kensal site comes under ken &chelsea w10,and the old oak site comes under hammrsth & fulham nw10.are my fellow blues happy with either location?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its all about those extra seats and revenue m8

Yeah that'd be reasonable, however, why not just make the Stamford Bridge bigger? Just like Real Madrid kept on improving the Santiago Bernabeu during their history. Keep building on it and you'll be just fine :D

Yeah that'd be reasonable, however, why not just make the Stamford Bridge bigger? Just like Real Madrid kept on improving the Santiago Bernabeu during their history. Keep building on it and you'll be just fine :D

It's as big as it can be, there's not enough land around it, and we can't buy any land around it either. If we build ontop of Stamford Bridge, it's not fit because the whole stadium will just fall through.

Stamford Bridge is good enough, I don't see why you should get a new one?

Yes, it certainly is. We are one of the few clubs to have spent our entire history at one stadium, I would like that to never, ever change. Stamford Bridge is Chelsea and Chelsea is Stamford Bridge, we'll not move to Earls Court and play at Samsung Arena or whatever.

Scouse fans can talk about their stupid fucking 18 leagues and whatnot, but you never spent your entire existence at Anfield so suck our collective West London dicks.

It's as big as it can be, there's not enough land around it, and we can't buy any land around it either. If we build ontop of Stamford Bridge, it's not fit because the whole stadium will just fall through.

Oh alright mate, I don't really know what's around SB but I take it it's not possible to build on it :D

Do not underestimate the power that Mr. Abramovich possesses. He has enough money to buy the entire city of London and demolish everything and build an enormous stadium if he absolutely has to. Being best mates with Vladi Putin probably helps as well.

i read the report and it can only be built up so much and there aint enough gangways to take away the fans there has to be an 1m width of gangway for every 2000 fans or something like that, and because they all pour out oneside its difficult!!!

Do not underestimate the power that Mr. Abramovich possesses. He has enough money to buy the entire city of London and demolish everything and build an enormous stadium if he absolutely has to. Being best mates with Vladi Putin probably helps as well.

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, HE SPENDS WHEN HE WANTS

ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, HE SPENDS WHEN HE WANTS

Sure does. My point is, you cannot stop a man with an absolute cast iron will like that. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop him if he has his heart set on something. He worked his way up from the gutter to doing what he likes, when he likes.

Sure does. My point is, you cannot stop a man with an absolute cast iron will like that. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will stop him if he has his heart set on something. He worked his way up from the gutter to doing what he likes, when he likes.

Yep worked his way up from the gutter as a mafiozo weapon dealer lol, still though he's done well to get rich even if it's for the wrong reasons.

I know it's got fond memories and everything, but Stamford Bridge is actually a bit grim, IMO. Financial Fair Play = more revenue = more seats. The Bridge is half the size of the stadiums of the teams we want to compete with in the Premier League and in Europe.

Will be at the bridge for Blackburn ! Can't wait, my first game. Ha, i got one game in before the second part of the Roman Era (as european champions, with a move to a more sexy form of football) It'll be great to see some of our old legends off in possibly their last PL game.