Spike
Followers 5

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

So the Wokes and co don't exist then?

Uni's aren't rife with Marxists?

Hollywood isn't Box ticking woke?

TV isn't box ticking woke?

The music industry isn't Woke?

The advertising industry isn't box ticking woke?

The Labour Party isn't off the scale box ticking woke?

Police and the military bending the knee.

Church leaders saying the Church is too White.

A fucking play house has just advertised for staff where only non binary females can apply for jobs.  Again, this is illegal discrimination but they can get away with because they're on the right side of the culture war.

A while ago I heard a debate about Trans issues, and someone asked if a male teacher  could put on a dress, identify himself as a female and be allowed to go into the girls toilets. They went further and asked if that teacher should then be allowed into a female shower room. The activist sadi yes to both questions. 

Where's the right wing equivalent of any of this? There isn't any and I don't want any of it either!

'Woke' has been co-opted by the white nationalist RW and flipped on its head

the term means nothing now, other than a  cleverclogs way to slur people fighting for racial justice, fighting against centuries of abuse

you are simply a mockingbird spewing pre-programmed slogans and slanted AF right wing/white wing framings

you literally have zero original thought in your posts, you are an automaton

you are full of white fragility and hate, bitterness and failure

your politics are despicable, scurrilous, made up of tiny thoughts for tiny people

it makes me sick to see your dross posted on this site

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chippy said:

You need help! 

Serious!

fuck you

I will not tolerate your racist claptrap

if I get banned, then so be it

I refuse to come on here and see this hate and rot vomited out by the likes of you

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

'Woke' has been co-opted by the white nationalist RW and flipped on its head

the term means nothing now, other than a  cleverclogs way to slur people fighting for racial justice, fighting against centuries of abuse

you are simply a mockingbird spewing pre-programmed slogans and slanted AF right wing/white wing framings

you literally have zero original thought in your posts, you are an automaton

you are full of white fragility and hate, bitterness and failure

your politics are despicable, scurrilous, made up of tiny thoughts for tiny people

it makes me sick to see your dross posted on this site

You see, I have repeatedly and very clearly spoke about EQUAL treatment for EVERY person. I will speak out against discrimination if its towards any person. Unlike you, that includes White people ad well.

You're not an anti racist at all! You're an out and out extremist with severe angrer issues completely intolerant of people who have strongly different views on how best to deal with certain issues.

For the record. My boss is Black and I've spent the last 6 fucking years working with him, helping the poorest Brits and refugees. So you can fuck right off with you nasty, aggressive  completely ingnorant, offensive  comments about what kind of person I am.

Your on ignore from now on, so don't bother replying.

34 minutes ago, chippy said:

You see, I have repeatedly and very clearly spoke about EQUAL treatment for EVERY person. I will speak out against discrimination if its towards any person. Unlike you, that includes White people ad well.

You're not an anti racist at all! You're an out and out extremist with severe angrer issues completely intolerant of people who have strongly different views on how best to deal with certain issues.

For the record. My boss is Black and I've spent the last 6 fucking years working with him, helping the poorest Brits and refugees. So you can fuck right off with you nasty, aggressive  completely ingnorant, offensive  comments about what kind of person I am.

Your on ignore from now on, so don't bother replying.

you are a racist POS hiding behind false claims of 'equality'

how dare you try and paint the RW and their born again white power shite as simply for equality when the motherfuckers are on our fucking necks (LITERALLY in some cases) for CENTURIES, when the vermin you lovingly use the memes of are trying to strip away the very right to vote from millions of PoC back in yank land

stick your hollow and false claims right up yer batty crease 

I knew a couple of rabid right wingers. One was a Chelsea fan - getting to know him he seemed fine -then when the news came on he suddenly changed -'fucking woke this, woke that, immigrants' not sure some of them even know what 'woke' means but is used for anything that doesnt fit their narrow minded world view. Talking to him more it became apparent he was hurting inside, and just looking for someone to blame. Quite tragic really.

7 hours ago, chippy said:

Ha ha you can't spell ignorant 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I knew a couple of rabid right wingers. One was a Chelsea fan - getting to know him he seemed fine -then when the news came on he suddenly changed -'fucking woke this, woke that, immigrants' not sure some of them even know what 'woke' means but is used for anything that doesnt fit their narrow minded world view. Talking to him more it became apparent he was hurting inside, and just looking for someone to blame. Quite tragic really.

Straight answer here please.

Don't want to go over everything again, so just a couple of points.

Do you think its  right to discriminate in the job market? Yes or No?

Do you think its right that a male should be allowed to simply put on a dress, identify themselves as a female and then be allowed to use a female shower room. Yes or No?

Someone having a sex change and hormone treatment is 100% fine by me.  A guy putting on a dress and being allowed into a female shower room is not fine by me.

Am i in favour of legal immigration?  Yes i am. Am i against illegal immigration? Yes i am.

Cant make myself any clearer than that. So if that makes me "narrow minded" in your eyes, then so be it. 

11 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Ha ha you can't spell ignorant 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

Typing on a very small phone in the early hours with dodgy eyesight and booze down me.

But if you get off poking fun at a spelling mistake, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

57 minutes ago, chippy said:

Typing on a very small phone in the early hours with dodgy eyesight and booze down me.

But if you get off poking fun at a spelling mistake, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

Dodgy eyesight from blinkered views ha ha I am laughing.

7 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Dodgy eyesight from blinkered views ha ha I am laughing.

Carry on proving my point about who the really intolerant people are these days.

If you're not on their side you're nothing less than a Nazi, who in the their spare time boil  Kittens alive  and pull the wings off Butterflies.

Carry on with your hate and ridicule and carry on watching millions of people desert the Left and smash you to pieces in elections.

16 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

But where are you 'finding' this ? Stab in the dark -its not your mates, its not your family ...its the billionaire tax dodging media who have their hate figures to press peoples buttons. Quick look at the Express and Daily Mail today -endless shite about transgender train guard, LGBT, woke this woke that, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker, Meghan pantomine hate figures -then look at the comments -yup theyve pressed the readers buttons. Grrr 'leftists, marxists, woke telling us what to do'  Stand back and its fucking hilarious if it wasnt so tragic - but Viz is still funnier.

As they say, go woke go broke

5 hours ago, chippy said:

Do you think its  right to discriminate in the job market? Yes or No?

No but it goes on - my first job in Lambeth, the boss said 'you got the job because the other two applicants were wogs'

5 hours ago, chippy said:

Do you think its right that a male should be allowed to simply put on a dress, identify themselves as a female and then be allowed to use a female shower room. Yes or No?

No. Very strange question - but I did see something like this in the Daily mail. Upon examination, no one from any party endorsed it, it was just another click bait/button pressing by a tax dodging billionaire tory supporting media owner

Think you'll find the examples you quoted are used to reinforce ignorance and divide people usually in tabloids

VICTIMS of ‘wokeness’ have bravely shared their accounts of the devastating effect it has had on their lives. WARNING: Contains disturbing material.

Martin Bishop, 68

I was sitting down for my tea the other day and put on the television only to see an advert for Morrisons with a black family in it. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m all for coloured people up to a point. Some of my best friends know coloured people.

But at teatime? This sickening diversity propaganda put me right off my potato waffles.

Eleanor Shaw, 58

My daughter, who’s not married yet, tells me she insists on being referred to as ‘Ms’.

What’s wrong with ‘Miss’? These snowflakes probably want to ban Agatha Christie because it’s not ‘Ms Marple’. No one’s suggested that but I was so upset imagining it I had to sign off work for a fortnight.

What really distresses me though is people putting preferred pronouns on social media. It’s ruined every normal person’s life.

Roy Hobbs, 60

After 25 years of wrestling with my conscience, I finally accepted the concept of the homosexuals.

I had a breakthrough last week when I was able to utter the words ‘Larry Grayson’ without vomiting. 

But now they’re throwing these transgenders in our faces. It never ends. I mean, couldn’t they have waited, say, 40 years, just to give us a breather?

Have you been a victim of woke? Contact us at [email protected]

It is worth remembering the context of how BLM was phrased. The police in the U.S. have become damn near militarized. The review process of shootings is corrupt. The racial profiling of black people is off the chart. It was a direct statement of the police going after black people because they are in a higher rate of poverty than others. Really only surpassed by native americans. The higher crimes rates is a product of poverty, but it effects the african american community at much higher rates, they get the brunt of very aggressive policing. 

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

No but it goes on - my first job in Lambeth, the boss said 'you got the job because the other two applicants were wogs'

No. Very strange question - but I did see something like this in the Daily mail. Upon examination, no one from any party endorsed it, it was just another click bait/button pressing by a tax dodging billionaire tory supporting media owner

Think you'll find the examples you quoted are used to reinforce ignorance and divide people usually in tabloids

The trans debate was something I got from YouTube. Nothing to do with the Daily Mail. I stopped buying papers donkeys years ago and wouldn't wipe my arse with any of them.

Notice you dodged giving an answer on it, but one thing I do agree with you on is that it is a strange, because what's going on now with the radical trans has become incredibly strange and worrying.

In some Dem states, activists are now pushing for all children to be forced to take puberty blockers until they are old enough to make a choice on what sex they want to be. That is not only twisted and perverted, its an out and out assult on children and human nature. But hey, those who oppose this madness are the bad ones and being divisive.

Just put all this down in a manifesto and see how well it goes down at an election.

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

has become incredibly strange and worrying.

Personally I try not to worry about things like that. Not worth the hassle, especially in a foreign country thousands of miles away

Legality/criminalisation is always shifting. Misogyny, rule of thumb (it used to be allowed to beat your wife/partner with a stick as long as it wasnt thicker than your thumb, slavery - all used to be legal. 

Abortion, homosexuality used to be imprisonable offences. So all the transgender stuff will be shocking as legislation changes, perfectly understandable, but not worth increasing blood pressure about.

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

VICTIMS of ‘wokeness’ have bravely shared their accounts of the devastating effect it has had on their lives. WARNING: Contains disturbing material.

Martin Bishop, 68

I was sitting down for my tea the other day and put on the television only to see an advert for Morrisons with a black family in it. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m all for coloured people up to a point. Some of my best friends know coloured people.

But at teatime? This sickening diversity propaganda put me right off my potato waffles.

Eleanor Shaw, 58

My daughter, who’s not married yet, tells me she insists on being referred to as ‘Ms’.

What’s wrong with ‘Miss’? These snowflakes probably want to ban Agatha Christie because it’s not ‘Ms Marple’. No one’s suggested that but I was so upset imagining it I had to sign off work for a fortnight.

What really distresses me though is people putting preferred pronouns on social media. It’s ruined every normal person’s life.

Roy Hobbs, 60

After 25 years of wrestling with my conscience, I finally accepted the concept of the homosexuals.

I had a breakthrough last week when I was able to utter the words ‘Larry Grayson’ without vomiting. 

But now they’re throwing these transgenders in our faces. It never ends. I mean, couldn’t they have waited, say, 40 years, just to give us a breather?

Have you been a victim of woke? Contact us at [email protected]

Ahhh, but the Lefties are all over anything and everything when there's a lack of  "representation"  for certain groups. BUT, you're absolutely fine when there's a massive level of over representation. Be it I'm the Labour Party, BBC or the advertising industry.  Discrimination is wrong but perfectly OK when its against White people.

The Lefts hypocrisy about equality is almost laughable.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Personally I try not to worry about things like that. Not worth the hassle, especially in a foreign country thousands of miles away

Legality/criminalisation is always shifting. Misogyny, rule of thumb (it used to be allowed to beat your wife/partner with a stick as long as it wasnt thicker than your thumb, slavery - all used to be legal. 

Abortion, homosexuality used to be imprisonable offences. So all the transgender stuff will be shocking as legislation changes, perfectly understandable, but not worth increasing blood pressure about.

Fair points on which I mostly agree on.

There'd serious, natural debate to be had about trans (strictly men to women here) people and thier participation in womens sports. Forcing children to take puberty blockers should not be open for any debate now, or any time in the future.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, chippy said:

Ahhh, but the Lefties are all over anything and everything when there's a lack of  "representation"  for certain groups. BUT, you're absolutely fine when there's a massive level of over representation. Be it I'm the Labour Party, BBC or the advertising industry.  Discrimination is wrong but perfectly OK when its against White people.

The Lefts hypocrisy about equality is almost laughable.

The other trick has been to put everyone into left/right camps. You have to be very naeve to fall for that hook. 

People need to develop critical thinking instead of falling head first into 'lefties do that. right wingers do this'. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The other trick has been to put everyone into left/right camps. You have to be very naeve to fall for that hook. 

People need to develop critical thinking instead of falling head first into 'lefties do that. right wingers do this'. 

Sorry mate, critical thinking does not exist anymore, commen sense what is that, logical thinking out the window. They have made us become dependent on them and the system they have installed, they are not your leaders, they are your parents now. And we sit in front of the tele and eat all that garbage up day in day out.....its called indoctrination and pre-programing.