Spike

Mitch McConnell is refusing to participate in debates that include women journalists as moderators.

It’s a trend that McConnell has carried for 25 years, the newspaper reported, noting that the last time McConnell participated in a debate with a female moderator was in 1996.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Mitch McConnell is refusing to participate in debates that include women journalists as moderators.

It’s a trend that McConnell has carried for 25 years, the newspaper reported, noting that the last time McConnell participated in a debate with a female moderator was in 1996.

Moscow Mitch – JDWMoscow Mitch earns the Nickname, Lobbyists records showKentucky Democrats making big money selling 'Moscow Mitch' merchandise |  News | wdrb.comPelosi Calls McConnell 'Moscow Mitch' as She Recounts Bills He Has Blocked  | Hamodia.comMoscow Mitch : EnoughTrumpSpam

19 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

That debate was crazy. Even crazier than Trump v. Clinton. I was pretty excited to watch this (staying up until 3am), but sometimes I just had trouble watching.

Trump literally just incited the Proud Boys and white supremacists to stand by (not stand down) and then, in the same sentence, that Antifa and 'the left' needed to be dealt with (inferring that they should act).

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

All puppets, all a show. So Biden, a 77 years old pedo is the best a nation of 350M people can offer to fight Trump? Yeah right.

its all terribly depressing

a second Trump turn will lead the nation towards a civil war within 15, 20 years max

Biden is a shit candidate but Trump must be stopped

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

its all terribly depressing

a second Trump turn will lead the nation towards a civil war within 15, 20 years max

Biden is a shit candidate but Trump must be stopped

Dont kid yourself mate, Trump will be chosen again, I will be very surprised if thats not the case. Its one looney after the other, the last true president was JFK, and they took him out after his famous speech about secret societies running this world.

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Dont kid yourself mate, Trump will be chosen again, I will be very surprised if thats not the case. Its one looney after the other, the last true president was JFK, and they took him out after his famous speech about secret societies running this world.

the ONLY way Trump gets a second term is via a series off illegal moves and massive theft/fraud

not saying that will not happen, but the odds are deffo against the cunt

I follow politics to a huge degree, and know the electoral map of the US better than either England or Sweden tbh

it was my area of focus for one of my masters programmes

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

the ONLY way Trump gets a second term is via a series off illegal moves and massive theft/fraud

This has happened before in various nations through various times, nothing new. But I agree Trump is such a fucking cunt isnt he, loud mouth.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

JFK was a drugged up cheat who was the living embodiment of Privilege and Nepotism.

Lyndon B Johnson was 2x the president he was after Kennedy was put out to pasture.. Just wasnt young and attractive.