Spike

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

THats pure stupidity then, cops already happy to use extra force no reason to give them any more incentives. Especially in this day and age.

Right but wouldn't you agree it's much better for all the facts to be presented before immediately jumping on the Racist cop kills black man narrative?

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Right but wouldn't you agree it's much better for all the facts to be presented before immediately jumping on the Racist cop kills black man narrative?

I never said those guilty are racists but yes I agree we need both sides of the coin to judge. Some are racists, some incompetent and some way too happy to start shooting.

52 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I never said those guilty are racists but yes I agree we need both sides of the coin to judge. Some are racists, some incompetent and some way too happy to start shooting.

But even more the idiots who get caught in that. 

If you know cops are like that why go looking for trouble? 

If you want to live avoid being caught in the cross fire. 

It's not like a war where you have no choice but to be there. But here, come on men be smart and don't get caught in shenanigans. 

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

But even more the idiots who get caught in that. 

If you know cops are like that why go looking for trouble? 

If you want to live avoid being caught in the cross fire. 

It's not like a war where you have no choice but to be there. But here, come on men be smart and don't get caught in shenanigans. 

Yes true that....its not always you who are sick though, sometimes your environment is sick

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hard to know what to believe. BBC saying he stopped to break up a fight, his kids were in the car saw him shot, and hes paralysed from the waist down. 

Damn....tough luck man. I had many friends who suffered the same cuz of war, it shatters their reality. Like getting their soul amputated.

5 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Hard to know what to believe. BBC saying he stopped to break up a fight, his kids were in the car saw him shot, and hes paralysed from the waist down. 

Looks like there was an arrest warrant out for him , for the rape of a 14 year old girl, and was known to have weapons and a history of violence , if that’s true I’m glad he got shot 

3BD8FEF4-0C8E-4169-AAD9-3843C3862A26.jpeg

33 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

She looks like she is under Mk -ultra.......look at her eyes. Her behaviour always way way off.

its like a robot resetting its programming, lolol

and that green screen of Epstein and Rump on her dress!!

41588b23f2e397dbe6c1c68a94f2c963.png

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

its like a robot resetting its programming, lolol

and that green screen of Epstein and Rump on her dress!!

41588b23f2e397dbe6c1c68a94f2c963.png

Some weird shit going on with her thats for sure, many on tele just keep getting shut-downs, I see if I can find the vid.

Utterly frozen, this shit is not normal.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Some weird shit going on with her thats for sure, many on tele just keep getting shut-downs, I see if I can find the vid.

Utterly frozen, this shit is not normal.

wtf

I tried to find out info on that Shaq shit

what the hell happened?