Spike

The head of Beirut Port today revealed that he was aware the area was storing "dangerous materials" and that he had apparently been waiting six years for the issue to be addressed.

Hassan Koraytem told local news channels that the Lebanese customs department and state security had asked authorities for the material to be exported or removed, but that "nothing happened"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/beirut-explosion-port-authorities-dangerous-materials-a4517246.html

18 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

The head of Beirut Port today revealed that he was aware the area was storing "dangerous materials" and that he had apparently been waiting six years for the issue to be addressed.

Hassan Koraytem told local news channels that the Lebanese customs department and state security had asked authorities for the material to be exported or removed, but that "nothing happened"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/beirut-explosion-port-authorities-dangerous-materials-a4517246.html

Bullshit and lies. We are being lied to and deceived. Anyone who has any knowledge of rockets and explosions can see this was a rocket attack. Here is the proof, but you will of course not be shown these in the mainstream media.

20 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Bullshit and lies. We are being lied to and deceived. Anyone who has any knowledge of rockets and explosions can see this was a rocket attack. Here is the proof, but you will of course not be shown these in the mainstream media.

How do we know that those videos are not fake? Any yob with basic editing equipment could cook those up.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

How do we know that those videos are not fake? Any yob with basic editing equipment could cook those up.

ANd the opposite is true too dont forget that.......there is another video where you can see 2 planes flying close before impact, but that one got deleted. Its totally within the realms of possibility that rockets were fired. There are other vids showing rockets hitting, these were just 2 examples.

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

ANd the opposite is true too dont forget that.......there is another video where you can see 2 planes flying close before impact, but that one got deleted. Its totally within the realms of possibility that rockets were fired. There are other vids showing rockets hitting, these were just 2 examples.

none of the other videos I have seen (some within minutes of the explosion) show what those two show

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

none of the other videos I have seen (some within minutes of the explosion) show what those two show

That is why the first one is in negative, so you can spot it better. And the vids I have seen in the media shows 1 blast.

Lets say it was indeed an explosion, Imagine, how stupid must the Lebanese be to store tonnes of ammonium nitrate, used for fertilizers, or even making explosives, near a residential area FOR 6 FUCKIGN YEARS. Not one day in 6 years did they think about maybe moving the stockpile of ammonium nitrate? Not super likely imo.

In any case its a cluster-fuck and many have either paid the price for incompetence or something else.

7 minutes ago, We Hate Scouse said:

What would the rationale be for lying about it?

Just putting it out there, I for one dont trust the cunts running this world. Anything is plausible. There are also interviews with Lebaneese whom claimed they saw rockets hit the place. I see if I can dig it up.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Just putting it out there, I for one dont trust the cunts running this world. Anything is plausible. There are also interviews with Lebaneese whom claimed they saw rockets hit the place. I see if I can dig it up.

Don't get me wrong, I like to keep an open mind about these things, but I just can't see a reason that someone would do something like this and then there be a cover up.