I take her to the planetarium, she says "Dark",
I take her to the seaside where she likes to spin and twirl,
Now she says "Sure" and "Cool" and "Yeah",
She's my Monosyllabic girl...

I take her to the university, she says "Huh",
I take her to our anniversary, she says "One",
I take her to the jewellery store, I said "Diamonds", she said "Pearl",
Oh, everyone knows I'm in love with a Monosyllabic girl,
You know everyone knows I'm in love with a Monosyllabic girl...

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I take her down to the aquarium, she says "Shark",
I take her to the planetarium, she says "Dark",
I take her to the seaside where she likes to spin and twirl,
Now she says "Sure" and "Cool" and "Yeah",
She's my Monosyllabic girl...

I take her to the university, she says "Huh",
I take her to our anniversary, she says "One",
I take her to the jewellery store, I said "Diamonds", she said "Pearl",
Oh, everyone knows I'm in love with a Monosyllabic girl,
You know everyone knows I'm in love with a Monosyllabic girl...

Lol I ask her for sex, she says 'behind'

On 2/5/2020 at 5:06 PM, Vesper said:

Trump is now the most powerful POTUS in US history, he got away with treason. Thank fuck the Dems control the House

although that may change in nine months

I do not see the Repugs losing the Senate and 50 or more Democratic House seats are in Trump voting districts in the last election

I'm no longer a fan of these democrats any more. All this noise they have done under Trump just makes me want to see more of it so they can fail again. 

I will vote for Trump in the new elections! 

Dont waste your time voting, its a show. You do not get to decide whom becomes your next leader, its an illusion they have given us, that you matter, that you have a say, you dont. Behind the scenes is where your leader will be decided. And millions are spent to occupy you with their show, to keep you entertained behind the monitor with their campaigns and speeches etc.

4 hours ago, manpe said:

Why?

Because theres no better option. In the US is not like in other countries where you can vote for many different candidates. 

It's just the Democrat and the republican. And the Democrat have really gone off the rail for me. I'm pro life and the democrats don't give a voice for us that are pro life. There use to be a strong voice for this party in the pro life years ago.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Because theres no better option. In the US is not like in other countries where you can vote for many different candidates. 

It's just the Democrat and the republican. And the Democrat have really gone off the rail for me. I'm pro life and the democrats don't give a voice for us that are pro life. There use to be a strong voice for this party in the pro life years ago.

pro choice is the law of the land in the US for almost 50 years, since Roe v Wade

people need to keep the fuck out of our wombs

it is our our bodies, our choices

and Trump is a white nationalist power mad monster who is careening the US towards an authoritarian fascist pseudo-monarchy

he is the most dangerous President in that nation's 244 year history

he is an absolute threat to the world balance of power and collective security

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

pro choice is the law of the land in the US for almost 50 years, since Roe v Wade

people need to keep the fuck out of our wombs

it is our our bodies, our choices

and Trump is a white nationalist power mad monster who is careening the US towards an authoritarian fascist pseudo-monarchy

he is the most dangerous President in that nation's 244 year history

he is an absolute threat to the world balance of power and collective security

It's murder simple as that. 

And you have a choice because no one chose to abort you. Your taking that right away from someone that wants to be born. 

I will not vote for someone that does not defend the right to live. 

And the person of that Roe v Wade also believes the same thing now despite winning that case many years ago:

Norma Leah Nelson McCorvey (September 22, 1947 – February 18, 2017), better known by the legal pseudonym "Jane Roe", was the plaintiff in the landmark American lawsuit Roe v. Wade in 1973.[2] The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that individual state laws banning abortion were unconstitutional. Later, McCorvey's views on abortion changed substantially; she became a Roman Catholic activist in the anti-abortion movement.[3] McCorvey stated that her involvement in Roe was "the biggest mistake of [her] life."[4]

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

Your taking that right away from someone that wants to be born. 

Wants to be born? At the stage in which they are allowed to be aborted an embryo doesn't want anything, it's not conscious. Also if the baby is born, for example, to some abusive crackhead family, then the child will very quickly begin to wish he/she was never born. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

Wants to be born? At the stage in which they are allowed to be aborted an embryo doesn't want anything, it's not conscious. Also if the baby is born, for example, to some abusive crackhead family, then the child will very quickly begin to wish he/she was never born. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

Your saying as if thats the case every time. Not always a baby will be born to a "abusive crackhead family". 

I was an embryo once and I can tell you that I'm happy no one aborted me. 

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Your saying as if thats the case every time. Not always a baby will be born to a "abusive crackhead family". 

I was an embryo once and I can tell you that I'm happy no one aborted me. 

You are not the whole world. And I was not saying that's the case every time.

14 minutes ago, manpe said:

You are not the whole world. And I was not saying that's the case every time.

So then what your saying does not make sense. 

Just like I was an embryo so too all aborted baby. And we all have the right to live. Not to mention there's many safe heaven laws especially in the US where you can drop your baby that you don't want. As theres many people that will adopt the baby you don't want. 

11 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So then what your saying does not make sense. 

Just like I was an embryo so too all aborted baby. And we all have the right to live. Not to mention there's many safe heaven laws especially in the US where you can drop your baby that you don't want. As theres many people that will adopt the baby you don't want. 

Ok, I disagree.

14 hours ago, Fernando said:

It's murder simple as that. 

And you have a choice because no one chose to abort you. Your taking that right away from someone that wants to be born. 

I will not vote for someone that does not defend the right to live. 

And the person of that Roe v Wade also believes the same thing now despite winning that case many years ago:

Norma Leah Nelson McCorvey (September 22, 1947 – February 18, 2017), better known by the legal pseudonym "Jane Roe", was the plaintiff in the landmark American lawsuit Roe v. Wade in 1973.[2] The U.S. Supreme Court ruled that individual state laws banning abortion were unconstitutional. Later, McCorvey's views on abortion changed substantially; she became a Roman Catholic activist in the anti-abortion movement.[3] McCorvey stated that her involvement in Roe was "the biggest mistake of [her] life."[4]

it is NOT murder

murder is the deliberate taking of a human life

what determines what construes a human life?

sentience

capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively

what gives human's that?

brain waves

5 main types

brain-waves-thoughts-meditation.jpeg

these do not occur in their entirety until well into the 3rd trimester

the key part is the last of all to mature, the cerebral cortex, which is responsible for most of what we think of as mental life–conscious experience, voluntary actions, thinking, remembering, and feeling.

It has only begun to function around the time gestation comes to an end

therefore the foetus before that is NOT in possession of what it takes to be inherently a human being

and you cannot use the potentiality argument

as potentially I am the prime minister of Great Britain

BUT I m NOT accorded the duties and powers of that office until I actually posses it

so

stay the FUCK out my and ALL other women's wombs!!!

our bodies, our fucking choice

i will be well fucked if I let some 2000 year old fairytale book about an imaginary sky being dictate what the hell I or any woman does with her reproductive capacity

one last thing

the biggest fucking hypocrites in the goddamn world are pro forced birthers who say abortion is always wrong EXCEPT in cases of rape or incest

well, under that cocked-up logic what the hell is the difference between aborting a foetus that came from daddy banging daughter dearest and also taking a gun and blowing away its sister and brother, who are aged 3 and 7 now and also came from daddy banging daughter!!!! according to pro forced birthers, all 3 are 'humans'

typical situational cunts

GMAFB