Spike

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Missiles launched by Iran against US airbases in Iraq

Iran has launched missile strikes aimed at US troops in Iraq in what it said was retaliation for the killing last week of the top Iranian general Qassem Suleimani.

The Pentagon confirmed that al-Asad airbase in Iraq’s Anbar province, and Erbil base in northern Iraq, which both host a US contingent, had been hit by a salvo of more than a dozen missiles launched from Iran.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), of which Suleimani was a member, issued a statement saying: “The brave soldiers of IRGC’s aerospace unit have launched a successful attack with tens of ballistic missiles on Al Assad military base in the name of martyr General Qassem Suleimani.”

It has started! Seems like things will now escalate from here on to full on war..... 

If it wanted to America could wipe Iran off the face of the earth in less than a day.  

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Missiles launched by Iran against US airbases in Iraq

Iran has launched missile strikes aimed at US troops in Iraq in what it said was retaliation for the killing last week of the top Iranian general Qassem Suleimani.

The Pentagon confirmed that al-Asad airbase in Iraq’s Anbar province, and Erbil base in northern Iraq, which both host a US contingent, had been hit by a salvo of more than a dozen missiles launched from Iran.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), of which Suleimani was a member, issued a statement saying: “The brave soldiers of IRGC’s aerospace unit have launched a successful attack with tens of ballistic missiles on Al Assad military base in the name of martyr General Qassem Suleimani.”

It has started! Seems like things will now escalate from here on to full on war..... 

war incoming, you can just feel it in your gut, i hope it doesnt come to that, but the time for any peaceful dialogue seems over.

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Boeing 737 plane bound for Kyiv crashes minutes after takeoff in Iran, killing all 180 on board

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/08/boeing-737-passenger-plane-crashes-in-iran-state-news-agencies-report.html

it can't be a coincidence, and Iran doesnt want to give the black box to the US plane manufacturer, there will be retaliation for this, you just know it

11 hours ago, oldportblue said:

spewing talking points directly from the sub human scum that is the ayatollah and I’m the one that’s brainwashed? ok lolemoji1305.png
And just so you know, cnn and fox’s views are diametrically opposed... cnn considers trump hitler and the greatest evil in the world while fox has a few hosts who support him. So saying I’m brainwashed by both shows you have no clue what you are on about...

Also, iran attacked and invaded no one? In the past few years alone (without even going back in the decades where iran did much more of this stuff), Iran has literally invaded, attacked and is now controlling lebanon, iraq, yemen and more, what planet are you living on lol?

And of course a country that mows down by the THOUSANDS its own citizens who are peacefully protesting, as iran did a couple of weeks back, is a bully that needs to be put down and a cancer, first correct thing you have said so far... not to mention their countless other human rights violations against their own citizens such as killing gays, oppressing religious minorities, jailing political dissidents etc etc

As to your claim that the US created isis, if you mean that by leaving the area, they created a vacuum and breading ground for isis to form, ok maybe hillary/obama’s decision to leave did help... if however you think they literally orchestrated and created the terror organisation itself, then you are a fruit cake who also probably believes the earth is flat, moon landing was fake, protocols of zion are real etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck me somebody call the cops cuz a crime has just been committed here.

59 minutes ago, chippy said:

If it wanted to America could wipe Iran off the face of the earth in less than a day.  

Yeah you believe that and see where that gets you. US can take out anyone but Iran will hurt them badly, make the economics a hell, all their navies near Iran sunken, bases gone, anyone housing them will be a target. This isnt call of duty, you go vs any powerhouse and you will feel it. If Iran was such a pussy US would have long ago done something about it.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

it can't be a coincidence, and Iran doesnt want to give the black box to the US plane manufacturer, there will be retaliation for this, you just know it

Why would Iran shoot the plane down? Its not a good tactical decision. It was filmed getting caught on fire, engine failure. Nothing hit it. But man what a cluster fuck......RIP to those onboard its sad man. THis is only the beginning im afraid. They wanted a war, now they got it.

39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah you believe that and see where that gets you. US can take out anyone but Iran will hurt them badly, make the economics a hell, all their navies near Iran sunken, bases gone, anyone housing them will be a target. This isnt call of duty, you go vs any powerhouse and you will feel it. If Iran was such a pussy US would have long ago done something about it.

I think they meant (it is insane) using nukes on Iran

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think they meant (it is insane) using nukes on Iran

Yeah but you cant just use nukes, your only gonna fuck up more unless its your existence on the line. Nukes will not be fired anytime soon and hopefuly never again.

A very bad move by Trump to leave the table on that nuke treaty, all was fine until then really. Or at least we could see progress. In just 5 days Trump has broken several int laws. entered Iraqi airspace, killed 1 Iraqi general, 1 Iranian, promised to destroy cultural sites in Iran etc. Its bewildering. If US responds with force now which they likely will then a full scale war is at hand. Fucking sad isnt it.

54 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Western countries have shown they can very quickly regenerate after really major wars, so damage inflicted on the West by Iran would be very temporary. The damage that the West could, if it wanted to, inflict on Iran, would mean there was no people or country left to regenerate.

Shame, because as a Country Iran has great potential but it'll always be a pox on the world so long as its lead by extremist, religious nutters.

USA - land of the free where millions upon millions of people of all races and religions go to live.

Iran - a country where people flee for their lives.

25 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah but you cant just use nukes, your only gonna fuck up more unless its your existence on the line. Nukes will not be fired anytime soon and hopefuly never again.

A very bad move by Trump to leave the table on that nuke treaty, all was fine until then really. Or at least we could see progress. In just 5 days Trump has broken several int laws. entered Iraqi airspace, killed 1 Iraqi general, 1 Iranian, promised to destroy cultural sites in Iran etc. Its bewildering. If US responds with force now which they likely will then a full scale war is at hand. Fucking sad isnt it.

Is better to jaw jaw than war war

1 hour ago, chippy said:

Western countries have shown they can very quickly regenerate after really major wars, so damage inflicted on the West by Iran would be very temporary. The damage that the West could, if it wanted to, inflict on Iran, would mean there was no people or country left to regenerate.

Shame, because as a Country Iran has great potential but it'll always be a pox on the world so long as its lead by extremist, religious nutters.

USA - land of the free where millions upon millions of people of all races and religions go to live.

Iran - a country where people flee for their lives.

Ohh please, land of the free my ass. THey have been in constant war for 200 years. Fucked up so many nations, bullying their way as they see fit. Iran too has many many races inside, its not just persians, but all are United under the same banner. Dont eat too much of the media bs they shove in our throats. And if Iran has religious nutters then the likes of US have war mongerers with a proven track record.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

Ohh please, land of the free my ass. THey have been in constant war for 200 years. Fucked up so many nations, bullying their way as they see fit. Iran too has many many races inside, its not just persians, but all are United under the same banner. Dont eat too much of the media bs they shove in our throats. And if Iran has religious nutters then the likes of US have war mongerers with a proven track record.

Your clearly wrong in one thing. 

Despite all the hate that USA and Israel get I much rather live there then Iran. 

At least I will have my religious freedom where I can't get that in Iran. 

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

. Dont eat too much of the media bs they shove in our throats.

Are these true or bs too? I am asking because as you said western media can make up stuff.

Girls in rural Iran are often forced into marriage at a young age. Protected under Iranian law. UNICEF, in 2016 indicate that 17 percent of girls in Iran were married before the age of 18. And according to statistics from the Iranian National Organization for Civil Registration quoted in 2015 by the Center for Human Rights in Iran, over 40,000 girls under the age of 15 had registered their marriages during the previous one year.

https://www.dw.com/en/child-marriage-in-iran-forces-girls-into-a-life-of-oppression/a-40450099

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Your clearly wrong in one thing. 

Despite all the hate that USA and Israel get I much rather live there then Iran. 

At least I will have my religious freedom where I can't get that in Iran. 

They are many Christians in Iran but I agree they are undermined. Exactly why I said Im not fond of these mullahs.

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Are these true or bs too? I am asking because as you said western media can make up stuff.

Girls in rural Iran are often forced into marriage at a young age. Protected under Iranian law. UNICEF, in 2016 indicate that 17 percent of girls in Iran were married before the age of 18. And according to statistics from the Iranian National Organization for Civil Registration quoted in 2015 by the Center for Human Rights in Iran, over 40,000 girls under the age of 15 had registered their marriages during the previous one year.

https://www.dw.com/en/child-marriage-in-iran-forces-girls-into-a-life-of-oppression/a-40450099

Of course this happens everywhere also in Iran too. But not like this. I have not seen or heard anything like this in Iran at all. The regime in Iran is one thing, but the people are not like them in vast majourity of issues. Its not in our nature. THis is much much more likely in the Khalij arab states than ever in Iran.

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

They are many Christians in Iran but I agree they are undermined. Exactly why I said Im not fond of these mullahs.

Agreed, that being said nuking Iran because of that issue is lunacy. 

Iran has many good people, just the regime that is bad. 

You don't go dropping a nuke just because you don't like the regime. Your killing many innocent people. 

Anyhow I hope we don't get to that. 

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Of course this happens everywhere also in Iran too. But not like this. I have not seen or heard anything like this in Iran at all. The regime in Iran is one thing, but the people are not like them in vast majourity of issues. Its not in our nature. THis is much much more likely in the Khalij arab states than ever in Iran.

But is it protected by law?