Spike

FA investigates ‘anti-Semitic’ tweet by Port Vale goalscorer Tom Pope

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/05/fa-investigates-anti-semitic-tweet-byport-vale-goalscorer-tom/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

snip

But Pope’s social media antics took a different turn when he ­responded to a light-hearted question from a follower who asked him to “please predict the #WWIII result you king” with a tweet that drew condemnation and prompted the FA to confirm they were looking into the matter.

“We invade Iran then Cuba then North Korea then the Rothschilds are crowned champions of every bank on the planet [three smiley-face emojis] the end [three thumbs up emojis],” Pope tweeted before subsequently deleting the post from social media.

It is understood the FA will contact Pope and Port Vale for their ­observations early next week before deciding whether to open a formal investigation.

snip

explanation

The last 3 nations who are not under the BIS (Bank of International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, it is the global Central Banks Central Bank) umbrella are Cuba, North Korea, and Iran (Libya and then Syria were the latest to submit). There were almost 20 not under it in the 1980's but all you need to do is look at basically every US/UK/NATO empiric war since then and you see them all brought to heel under the whip hand of the BIS.

The BIS was founded in 1930 by... drum roll......a global consortium of private banks and government agents, with the largest groups being either directly of indirectly affiliated with the two largest branches of the Rothschild family, those being the British arm and the French arm. It's two main affiliated organisations are the IMF and the World Bank. The BIS and the Rothschilds and their affiliates were intimately involved in funding the rise of the Nazis and Hitler (I can really go deep into that.)

It is the old (thousands of years old) bankster trick, fund BOTH sides in a war, as they profit on the buildup, then profit on the actual kinetic action of the war, and then profit the rebuild after the war. Rinse, wash, repeat. The British House of Rothschild funded the British army/Navy and the French House funded Napoleon back in the massive wars of the early 1800's. The war debts still have not been fully paid back from those, and that was 200 years ago. War is a racket, and the ONLY winners are always the banksters.

April 1930 early BIS Board meeting in Basel

BIS%20table.jpg

more on the BIS (there are thousands of articles)

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-11/meet-secretive-group-runs-world

4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Well once you use nukes on somebody then your a target yourself. I agree nukes should be abolished but it wont. But in this case and the world we find ourselves in then I would say Iran has the right.

Let me ask you, if isis control a country do you think that they also have a right to nukes? 

Then let me ask you, what if Trump and Netanyahu think that Iran getting nukes its like giving a nuke to isis? 

What do you think the outcome will be while those two leaders are in place? 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Let me ask you, if isis control a country do you think that they also have a right to nukes? 

Then let me ask you, what if Trump and Netanyahu think that Iran getting nukes its like giving a nuke to isis? 

ISIS???

ISIS is Sunni, they are Iran's deadly enemy. It would be like the US giving NoKo their biggest ICBM missiles.

37 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ISIS???

ISIS is Sunni, they are Iran's deadly enemy. It would be like the US giving NoKo their biggest ICBM missiles.

Exactly that's why I mentioned with Netanyahu at the helm they will attack first before Iran gets the nuke. 

And usa with Trump will be similar. 

That's why it will be interesting to see what Iran will do this year, while Trump and Netanyahu are in power. 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Exactly that's why I mentioned with Netanyahu at the helm they will attack first before Iran gets the nuke. 

And usa with Trump will be similar. 

That's why it will be interesting to see what Iran will do this year, while Trump and Netanyahu are in power. 

But Iran and ISIS have ZERO to do with each other in this calculus.

Iran getting nuclear capability has no impact in regards to ISIS, other than if ISIS marched an army (they could not and would not) into Iran Iran might use tactical nukes on them.

Israel has around 60 thermonuclear (ie hydrogen fusion bombs) warheads and the missile systems to deliver them, (both terrestrial and also sub-based)

Iran, even if they get 'nuclear' (ie fission not fusion bombs, the same type NoKo has) strike capability, they are not suicidal. They are not going to launch on Israel. One of the biggest lies, the biggest myths that the West perpetrates is that all hostile, non Western powers (expect China) are run by suicidal madmen. Huge disinformation. Iran is every bit a rational actor as the next country.

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

But Iran and ISIS have ZERO to do with each other in this calculus.

Iran getting nuclear capability has no impact in regards to ISIS, other than if ISIS marched an army (they could not and would not) into Iran Iran might use tactical nukes on them.

Israel has around 60 thermonuclear (ie hydrogen fusion bombs) warheads and the missile systems to deliver them, (both terrestrial and also sub-based)

Iran, even if they get 'nuclear' (ie fission not fusion bombs, the same type NoKo has) strike capability, they are not suicidal. They are not going to launch on Israel. One of the biggest lies, the biggest myths that the West perpetrates is that all hostile, non Western powers (expect China) are run by suicidal madmen. Huge disinformation. Iran is every bit a rational actor as the next country.

Exactly that's what I'm saying the last part you mentioned. The suicidal madmen idea. That's why I mentioned that some people believe that giving nukes to Iran is like giving nukes to isis. 

Hence my comment why Israel under Netanyahu and Trump under usa will attack Iran because they will not let it happen. 

13 hours ago, Fernando said:

Exactly that's what I'm saying the last part you mentioned. The suicidal madmen idea. That's why I mentioned that some people believe that giving nukes to Iran is like giving nukes to isis. 

Hence my comment why Israel under Netanyahu and Trump under usa will attack Iran because they will not let it happen. 

Iran is not run by suicidal madmen.

The US, for the first time in its history, has a madman for president, but he is not willingly suicidal, he is just a psychopathic narcissist who WOULD sacrifice anyone else's life(lives) for his own.

That said, the US military will not commit war crimes if he orders them to attack cultural targets.

Netanyahu is not a suicidal madman, he is just a criminal zionist racist supremacist who would commit genocide even more than he already tries to do IF he thinks he can get away with it.

The only leader on the planet in charge of a country with any sort of real power (military power) who MAY be a suicidal madman (if pushed into a severe enough corner) is Un in NoKo, but even he is rational to a point. It is more the system there that is such that IT WOULD commit national suicide if Un ordered some nuke strike on US/China/Japanese targets. That is the worrisome part.

Bottom line:

Trump is a threat to world order at a multiplicity of horrific (NOT good ones like his MAGAt supporters think) levels. Hopefully he is removed from power by the yanks when they vote in November, and if he (after losing or perhaps right before the election IF he is sure he will lose) declares a State of National Emergency and suspends the rule of law, hopefully some patriots in the Cabinet (25th Amendment remedy via removal by a vote of the VP and the Cabinet) or the Senate (good luck there with a 2nd trial after this sham one coming now over the first Impeachment) or (and what a nightmare this option is, but might be necessary if all else fails) US Military take the fucker out if he refuses to leave.

40 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Iran is not run by suicidal madmen.

The US, for the first time in its history, has a madman for president, but he is not willingly suicidal, he is just a psychopathic narcissist wh WOULD sacrifice anyone else's life(lves) for his own.

That said, the US military will not commit war crimes if he orders them to attack cultural targets.

Netanyahu is not a suicidal madman, he is just a criminal zionist racist supremacist who would commit genocide even more than he already tries to do IF he thinks he can get away with it.

The only leader on the planet in charge of a country with any sort of real power (military power) who MAY be a suicidal madman (if pushed into a severe enough corner) is Un in NoKo, but even he is rational to a point. It is more the system there that is such that IT WOULD commit national suicide if Un ordered some nuke strike on US/China/Japanese targets. That is the worrisome part.

Bottom line:

Trump is a threat to world order at a multiplicity of horrific (NOT good ones like his MAGAt supporters think) levels. Hopefully he is removed from power by the yanks when they vote in November, and if he (after losing or perhaps right before the election IF he is sure he will lose) declares a State of National Emergency and suspends the rule of law, hopefully some patriots in the Cabinet (25th Amendment remedy via removal by a vote of the VP and the Cabinet) or the Senate (good luck there with a 2nd trial after this sham one coming now over the first Impeachment) or (and what a nightmare this option is, but might be necessary if all else fails) US Military take the fucker out if he refuses to leave.

So your saying Iran is not run by madmen?

After we discussed the past few pages how the current regime kills any people who turn against them and oppressed my Christian brothers? 

18 minutes ago, Fernando said:

So your saying Iran is not run by madmen?

After we discussed the past few pages how the current regime kills any people who turn against them and oppressed my Christian brothers? 

you need to understand the scope of the term 'madmen'

I am not talking about good or evil

strictly talking about rational state actor theory in terms of bi-lateral and/or multi-lateral international conflict and war arenas

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

you need to understand the scope of the term 'madmen'

I am not talking about good or evil

strictly talking about rational state actor theory in terms of bi-lateral and/or multi-lateral international conflict and war arenas

Ah Okay in that case yes your right. 

So if you're right Iran will not do something big. They will wait till after the elections to see if Trump gets taken out. 

Same thing is happening in Israel, netenyahu going for a third election and also possibly not able to get elected. 

If Iran are smart they will wait, unless things get out of hand.... 

Just now, Fernando said:

Ah Okay in that case yes your right. 

So if you're right Iran will not do something big. They will wait till after the elections to see if Trump gets taken out. 

Same thing is happening in Israel, netenyahu going for a third election and also possibly not able to get elected. 

If Iran are smart they will wait till after Trump is out of the white house. 

I do not pretend to know what Iran will do.

There are many cards yet to flop in this giant game of regional-wide (and potentially global) deadly poker.

Also, (assuming you are from Ecuador, but that is not even necessary to understand) you should be all too familiar with blood spilt at semi-genocidal levels by the Americans and their precursors, the European powers up and down South, Central and North America, all originally done under the banner of the Christian cross. Look at the native Amerindians. Hundreds of tribes and peoples, millions of humans literally exterminated and/or subjugated over a period of hundreds of years, with many continuing to languish under the boot-heels of the entrenched Mestizo and Euro-based socio-economic, socio-cultural exploitative power systems of today.

Trump is just a symptom, he is most definitively not the disease.

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

I do not pretend to know what Iran will do.

There are many cards yet to flop in this giant game of regional-wide (and potentially global) deadly poker.

Also, (assuming you are from Ecuador, but that is not even necessary to understand) you should be all too familiar with blood spilt at semi-genocidal levels by the Americans and their precursors, the European powers up and down South, Central and North America, all originally done under the banner of the Christian cross. Look at the native Amerindians. Hundreds of tribes and peoples, millions of humans literally exterminated and/or subjugated over a period of hundreds of years, with many continuing to languish under the boot-heels of the entrenched Mestizo and Euro-based socio-economic, socio-cultural exploitative power systems of today.

Trump is just a symptom, he is most definitively not the disease.

Yes I know about that history but I will also point out to you one thing. Usually those with Christian crosses also would kill Bible believing Christians. Does not make sense right? 

Well that's what the catholic church did for ages. Exterminate any believer that believe what the Bible states and not what the pope said. Like the Waldenses, Albigenses, Tyndale, Wycliffe and much more. 

This is why the founding fathers did a great thing in dividing state and religion. They had seen how for ages they lived under Romes grip and did not want the same for them. 

14 hours ago, Fernando said:

ISIS was totally anti human, they killed and cut off your head for no reason. You cant site the Koran? Off with your head, your a Christian, off with it, a shia, off. THey killed for fun, at the same time believing 72 virgins were waiting on them in the afterlife. Iran has not attacked or invaded a country for over 200 years. Iran has the right to nukes, they are surrendered by enemies, US has over 40 bases around Iran, all the time under pressure, under the heaviest sanctions ever for 4 decades. The outcome you say? I dont know mate, all I know this was an act of war, they even entered Iraqi airspace without permission, surely that is also an act of war, no wonder they want the US to fuck off for good. If war comes EU wont back US, they know its bad business this time. Iran will respond, how or when is another matter. I guarantee they will respond.

2 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

ISIS was totally anti human, they killed and cut off your head for no reason. You cant site the Koran? Off with your head, your a Christian, off with it, a shia, off. THey killed for fun, at the same time believing 72 virgins were waiting on them in the afterlife. Iran has not attacked or invaded a country for over 200 years. Iran has the right to nukes, they are surrendered by enemies, US has over 40 bases around Iran, all the time under pressure, under the heaviest sanctions ever for 4 decades. The outcome you say? I dont know mate, all I know this was an act of war, they even entered Iraqi airspace without permission, surely that is also an act of war, no wonder they want the US to fuck off for good. If war comes EU wont back US, they know its bad business this time. Iran will respond, how or when is another matter. I guarantee they will respond.

Yes and that is possible. We been discussing about this if Iran will do this. 

On one hand they could wait till Trump is out of the white house, on the other as you mentioned it's an act of war and they will act now, this year. 

That's why this year will be very defining of what's to come in the near future. 

And the last issue we discussed is with all this that happened Iran will go full speed to get their nukes. But we also talked about how usa under Trump and Israel under Netanyahu will not let this happen. 

In fact I saw this quote from Trump:

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Yes and that is possible. We been discussing about this if Iran will do this. 

On one hand they could wait till Trump is out of the white house, on the other as you mentioned it's an act of war and they will act now, this year. 

That's why this year will be very defining of what's to come in the near future. 

And the last issue we discussed is with all this that happened Iran will go full speed to get their nukes. But we also talked about how usa under Trump and Israel under Netanyahu will not let this happen. 

In fact I saw this quote from Trump:

Fuck Trump and the horse he rode in on, he is a puppet like the rest.

Fuck Netanyaho, nothing but a killer in a suit. He was even recorded saying US are Israels lapdogs, that the US does what they want....very true too. He is a threat to the Israeli people as well.

Iran can easily build nukes within 6months if desired, they have all the tools needed. US should never had backed off the deal to begin with, Iran applied to all the rules yet US saw fit to back off.....I wonder why.

In Iran Fallen War heros have the highest status in society. 

to fall in battle for Iran = Highest Achievement an Iranian can achieve. Its been so since over 3000 years ago, ever since we were called Persia.  

I would say Iran has the right.

lol cheering on the world’s largest state exporter of terror to get nukes, a state who shoots down its own citizens in the streets by the thousands for protesting peacefully, invades nations with the stated goal of creating new bases from which to attack other sovereign nations (yemen, SA, iraq, etc), hangs its citizens by the thousands, explicitly states its desire to annihilate sovereign nations like US and Israel, attacks US embassies, consulates, attacks SA oil refineries, started a war in yemen, attacks oil transport ships, funds and props up other terror orgs like hezbollah etc... (and all this just in the last 5 years)

some of you in this thread need psychiatric help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

lol cheering on the world’s largest state exporter of terror to get nukes, a state who shoots down its own citizens in the streets by the thousands for protesting peacefully, invades nations with the stated goal of creating new bases from which to attack other sovereign nations (yemen, SA, iraq, etc), hangs its citizens by the thousands, explicitly states its desire to annihilate sovereign nations like US and Israel, attacks US embassies, consulates, attacks SA oil refineries, started a war in yemen, attacks oil transport ships, funds and props up other terror orgs like hezbollah etc... (and all this just in the last 5 years)

some of you in this thread need psychiatric help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horse shit utter shorse shit. I said before people are not overly happy with the regime. But the other stuff you wrote is like listening to fox news and CNN.

We along with Russia defeated us/israeli created isis. You have no proof we attacked the embassy. We have attacked and invaded no one, we were invited to those countries unlike your beloved US. We started a war in Yemen? Ohh forget it, your totally indoctrinated by your media. Yes Iran is a big bad bully that need to be put down, we are a cancer to the world and the US are such peace lovers. US has never done anything incorrectly and always right, they are the saviours of the world.