Spike

I really think the National Party can make a high score in 2017 because for the 5 next years, frontiers will be as open as they are already. I'm not against immigration, but we came to a point where France (like other countries) cannot afford places for everyone, considering french people cannot already have a job. It's the same about all the stuff coming from countries like China which kills the french industry.

I quite envy countries like Australia or Canada who lets in only workers they need, and I don't feel they are considered as closed as North Korea. Same for Germany who helps his own industry by not importing things from China, Bresil or India

I'm not being racist or anything but since no statistics are available how many people in France actually have French ancestry (as in caucasian/white)? Is immigration really that crazy in France?

In a sick way this makes me laugh. As it is essentially the opposite to what happened to Australia.

Corbis-42-22400105.jpg?size=67&uid=303c9df7-25b7-428f-ae40-9312649bbb46

France-Football-Team-World-Cup-2010-Wallpaper.JPG

I think understand what Domenech meant when he wanted more 'technical players'. It's hard to say anything about ethnicities without sounding racist or at the very least ignorant so I'll keep my fat mouth shut.

Looks like I wouldn't have done very in well in a French youth academy being 173cm and 70 kg.

Just because they're black doesn't mean they're automatically 7 feet tall and as intelligent as Kalou. Thierry Henry is an example of that. And I don't think the Africanisation of the French national team is a bad thing, some of France's greatest ever came from Africa, like Zidane, Thuram, Desailly, Makelele, Vieira, Henry, etc. The only non-African white French footballers I can think of that had a similar impact would be Platini and Fontaine, perhaps even guys like Barthez and Petit.

Just because they're black doesn't mean they're automatically 7 feet tall and as intelligent as Kalou. Thierry Henry is an example of that. And I don't think the Africanisation of the French national team is a bad thing, some of France's greatest ever came from Africa, like Zidane, Thuram, Desailly, Makelele, Vieira, Henry, etc. The only non-African white French footballers I can think of that had a similar impact would be Platini and Fontaine, perhaps even guys like Barthez and Petit.

It's crazy, it's almost as if some people think Black players are only good because they're athletic and they don't have tecnhical ability or intelligence.

Not sure if this, in the UK, got the fuss it got here. On April 22nd, CBS's "60 minutes" aired a report about how the Israeli occupation of Palestine is forcing Arabic Christians from the Holy Land and how Christians have not had better fates than the Muslims.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-the-holy-land/

This obviously didn't go too well with the Israeli ambassador in the USA who later came on the show as guest to try to refute the claims despite the report being mostly composed of interviews with Arabic Christians who were talking about the dire situation they are in. During the interview, host Bob Simon revealed that the ambassador had tried everything in his power to stop the episode from airing, quite hypocritical from the people who have always claimed to be the only 'true' democracy in the Middle East.

http://www.mediaite....ian-christians/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWH__xgv8qQ&feature=player_embedded

I really think the National Party can make a high score in 2017 because for the 5 next years, frontiers will be as open as they are already. I'm not against immigration, but we came to a point where France (like other countries) cannot afford places for everyone, considering french people cannot already have a job. It's the same about all the stuff coming from countries like China which kills the french industry.

I quite envy countries like Australia or Canada who lets in only workers they need, and I don't feel they are considered as closed as North Korea. Same for Germany who helps his own industry by not importing things from China, Bresil or India

More than that is at stake. France is in danger of losing it's cultural, racial and historical identity because of over-immigration. Immigration is great if it happens to a New World country, like America or Australia, because we have no culture anyway. One day people in France will not see events like Le Tour or the French Open or the Louvre as key parts of France's culture. And that will be a sad day for the world.

I'm not self-hating or anything but as the son of migrants, I am happy to have been born outside Europe and Asia, where immigration is causing vast upheavals and changing the perception of those places.

Not sure if this, in the UK, got the fuss it got here. On April 22nd, CBS's "60 minutes" aired a report about how the Israeli occupation of Palestine is forcing Arabic Christians from the Holy Land and how Christians have not had better fates than the Muslims.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-the-holy-land/

This obviously didn't go too well with the Israeli ambassador in the USA who later came on the show as guest to try to refute the claims despite the report being mostly composed of interviews with Arabic Christians who were talking about the dire situation they are in. During the interview, host Bob Simon revealed that the ambassador had tried everything in his power to stop the episode from airing, quite hypocritical from the people who have always claimed to be the only 'true' democracy in the Middle East.

http://www.mediaite....ian-christians/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWH__xgv8qQ&feature=player_embedded

LMAO.

For all Palestinians, just leaving Bethlehem is a struggle. Getting to Jerusalem, only seven miles away, whether it's to pray, go to a doctor, visit family members, or work, means going through this Israeli checkpoint. That can take hours but before Palestinians can get even this far, they need a permit from the Israelis which can take weeks or months to obtain and is frequently denied.

The Israeli government are ridiculous and their relationship with the USA is embarrassing on a humanitarian level. Time after time they believe they have a "right" to have the state of Israel, which was granted and ACCEPTED by the Palestinian people. They got greedy as f'ck and occupy land they're not even allowed!! They've squashed the STATE OF PALESTINE to a nutshell and that wall is embarrassing as hell. What's more embarrassing is the world does nothing!

The most sickening part? Zionists use the holocaust as an excuse for their actions. EMBARRASSING.

This conservative government are being terrorised. The health bill was bad enough for them now Theresa May's been told by the police federation she's on the verge of destroying the police service" really can't see them doing well in the next election unless the economy turns round sharpish im guessing it will be a labour majority or a hung parliament.

On a lighter political note, the new french prime minister is a dick! The french pronunciation of the ministers name is the same as the slang Lebanese word for "penis" that is largely understood to all arabic speakers. This has caused a huge embarrassment to all arabic media who are trying not to say or write the word. The French foreign ministry has even been forced to issue 'alternative pronunciations' of his name to avoid embarrassing Arab speakers. :lol:

http://www.dailymail...abic-penis.html

http://edition.cnn.c...ment/?hpt=hp_t2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Barack Obama is a war criminal and he should be executed (or whatever the maximum punishment is) for crimes against humanity. His policy with regards to predator drones is sickening, it's basically 'Every man within a 30 mile radius is a terrorist'. Estimates of civilian deaths in Pakistan and Afghanistan range between 900 and 7000, all from predator drones, which have only been used in the last 3 years or so.

I think Barack Obama is a war criminal and he should be executed (or whatever the maximum punishment is) for crimes against humanity. His policy with regards to predator drones is sickening, it's basically 'Every man within a 30 mile radius is a terrorist'. Estimates of civilian deaths in Pakistan and Afghanistan range between 900 and 7000, all from predator drones, which have only been used in the last 3 years or so.

FUCK Barack Obama.

Fuck every US politician. I hate this country and the policies.

Thats what happens when you're an unchecked world power for 20 years. China's rise at least means US politicians can't act like dickheads anymore, they have to think twice before deciding to intervene militarily offshore.

Anyone disagree?