Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Spike
Followers 5

I hear you. I don't even remember how many times I've had an American ask me what it's like to have polar bears walking the streets here in Finland even though it's a fact that not a single polar bear even lives in this country. Ignorant cunts. :lol:

I imagine Finlanders as people with funny accents and a good appetite for drink. So essentially exactly the same as half the world.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

Posted Images

A lot of Americans come to Edinburgh in Scotland the whole time to see the Edinburgh castle right and its on an old volcano thing which means its a fair bit above the rest of the city yeah but they still asked me where is the castle when I was going to see it with my parents a few years back? What this has to do with politics I don't know but yeah... get Americans a map of Edinburgh....

Americans ask us if everyone owns a sheep, or if we were one of the orcs in lord of the rings..

Wtf hahaha an orc from lord of the rings... just get the one ring to destroy them all that Sauron made to kill them.

Sorry couldn't resist haha :Goober: !

Is this shit about Romney being a Mormon true?

Is this shit about Romney being a Mormon true?

Plenty of Americunts are Mormon. It's the big religion in some of those weird middle states.

Plenty of Americunts are Mormon. It's the big religion in some of those weird middle states.

Isn't it not basically just a religion about Joseph Smitz who dug up gold plates and used a hat to translate or something... or thats how south park showed it as. If its that how can you possibly believe that? Absolute bullshit by the sounds of it.

Isn't it not basically just a religion about Joseph Smitz who dug up gold plates and used a hat to translate or something... or thats how south park showed it as. If its that how can you possibly believe that? Absolute bullshit by the sounds of it.

It's a splinter religion of Christianity. Considered heretical by the holy and infallible Catholic Church.

• Like 1

I imagine Finlanders as people with funny accents and a good appetite for drink. So essentially exactly the same as half the world.

That's actually pretty accurate. At least that fits myself and most of the people I know. :lol:

Very close race, Romney would have won had he gotten more than the 72% of white votes he did. That number is just too low, especially considering the minorities favour Obama.

But fair play to Obama and his campaign team, they did a good job once again.

Yeah, the USA presidential elections probably have larger repurcussions on my life that the Australian federal elections.

Really? Like if I said it was...

Of course Australian election is more important for you than the US election. That does not mean US is not important...

Really? Like if I said it was...

Of course Australian election is more important for you than the US election. That does not mean US is not important...

Well for a while all the Australian Prime Ministers were doing what the American President thinks is cool. George W Bush wants to invade Iraq? Well, fuck looks like the ANZUS treaty has fucked us over once again. We have to go to war if America does, if we got to war they can if they feel like it.

So yes, the USA does affect Australia a lot.

2000 Aussies are in Afghanistan right now fighting a war for another country.

500 Australians dead and 3000 injured in Vietnam because COMMUNISM IS EVIL.

Gulf War

Iraq

Korean War

They are doing to us what the British did they previous 100 years. Look at WW1 and the Second Boer War.

Fighitng over people's battle without fighting our own since 1788.

• Like 1

isn't every religion basically the same?

• Like 2

A very bad day for America in my opinion. A big step towards liberal secularism, More abortions, the destruction of traditional marriage, the legalisation of socially corrosive drugs the demographics further shifting through looser immigration and the marginalisation of Christianity. Romney has proven economic success on so many different occasions and in different circumstances, he unfortunately however did not have the glamour or showbiz charisma of Obama. Obama's healthcare and environmental policies are preferable but the cultural destruction of America is almost as irreversible as climate change itself.

A very bad day for America in my opinion. A big step towards liberal secularism, More abortions, the destruction of traditional marriage, the legalisation of socially corrosive drugs the demographics further shifting through looser immigration and the marginalisation of Christianity. Romney has proven economic success on so many different occasions and in different circumstances, he unfortunately however did not have the glamour or showbiz charisma of Obama. Obama's healthcare and environmental policies are preferable but the cultural destruction of America is almost as irreversible as climate change itself.

Well, you're conservative so it's a terrible day for you.

I'm all for those things. Not going to convince you but I don't believe that government should tell a woman what to do. Rights shouldn't be voted upon, that's why they're rights. And America isn't a Christian nation, sorry to say. We have no national religion. Separation of Church and State, anyone? And I'm not going to get into the immigration thing because we're going to be arguing all day. Gay marriage...again, they're rights, rights aren't supposed to be voted upon.

But you believe in what you wanna believe in, it's your right and I respect it. We probably disagree on every social issue. :lol:

And for Romney's economic success...it's a country, not a corporation.

Just because you do not agree with those things does not make them bad. Why can't people have the choice to have abortions? or to be gay? It is their choice and they have every right to make that choice without restrictions.

Just because you do not agree with those things does not make them bad. Why can't people have the choice to have abortions? or to be gay? It is their choice and they have every right to make that choice without restrictions.

That's why i said "in my opinion" Why can't people have the choice to murder or assault people... because it is considered morally wrong, which is what i personally consider the killing of vulnerable babies. Thankfully all be it surprisingly 50% of Yanks consider themselves "prolife" as opposed to a historic low of 41% "prochoice"

That's why i said "in my opinion" Why can't people have the choice to murder or assault people... because it is considered morally wrong, which is what i personally consider the killing of vulnerable babies. Thankfully all be it surprisingly 50% of Yanks consider themselves "prolife" as opposed to a historic low of 41% "prochoice"

What if someone has been raped and does not want to carry the child? or someone incapable of providing for a baby at that moment?

I do not agree with abortion but i also think there are cases where you can't help but allow it.