Spike
Followers 5

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When a government wants to control its population, the best way to do so is to fear its people by creating an external enemy. This way, people feel endangered by an outside menace, become more patriot

He did not know that this gesture was anti-semitic because it is NOT anti-semitic. There's nothing to add — except that you people should start thinking by yourself instead of believing words coming f

In Australia (I imagine NZ is very similar) taxes pay for medicare, pension, welfare, infrastructure support (roads, bridges) student loans, disability support, residential aged care, university fundi

Posted Images

Got to say my Boy Obama has some tough work ahead of him...i still believe he will win but nit as confident as before. That first debate is still sticking with him and Romney just continues tosirge in the polls, all thats going through Obama's camp right now is:" Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio" we simply need that state and we're through pretty much.

Obama won this last debate but not by the landslide margin needed to shake Romney's surge.

But if i may vent my frustration, Romney is putting on the biggest act in American Politics. All throigh-out the primaries he was soo extreme and supported some extreme policies yet he then wipes that slate clean and is now the normal middle of the line Romney in all these debates and last few weeks. The true Romney came out today,, agreeing with everything Obama has done (with respect to foreign policy) that is the true Mitt Romney,,, but if (by any fucking chance he gets nominated) he will switch again and have to succum to the Republican base and do some radical things,,, you've been warned!

(typed on ipod-incase of spelling errors)

Vote Obama.

Just as George Osbornes real name is Gideon, all Boris Johnsons family call him by his first name -Alexander. But hey, Boris sounds bolshy, sassy. all the posh Eton boys need to assimilate and seem a bit ordinary.

Boris wouldnt be mayor, or have half the career he has had if he used his real name

His real name is Alexander Boris-de-Pffel, Johnson

I read the transcript of the final presidential debate a couple days back. Obomba's ability to lie without any remorse, hesitation, giveaway is absolutely incredible. His first sentence was a lie & what continued were lies. Romney's no better. They're both war-mongering imbeciles who'll pay walk the world into WW3.. The Nuclear War is coming & this time there won't be a Mikhail Gorbachev to make that last=minute phone call.

I read the transcript of the final presidential debate a couple days back. Obomba's ability to lie without any remorse, hesitation, giveaway is absolutely incredible. His first sentence was a lie & what continued were lies. Romney's no better. They're both war-mongering imbeciles who'll pay walk the world into WW3.. The Nuclear War is coming & this time there won't be a Mikhail Gorbachev to make that last=minute phone call.

Tbf, they are not the ones taking the decisions especially when it comes to foreign policies, they are just the puppets. Besides, I really don't think that we are anywhere close to a third world war, because first there are no two united fronts; Russia and China, the potential most important opposers of the US domination, have not yet made up their minds 100%. Sure Russia defends it's back yard in the likes of Georgia and Syria, but they are no where ready to challenge the US in Africa or Europe. Secondly, and most importantly, no one at the time can afford a world war. What they are likely to do is let someone else fight their battles. The worst that can happen in the foreseeable future is a full scale war in the eastern coast of the middle east fueled by Iran's and KSA's oil.

• Like 1

Tbf, they are not the ones taking the decisions especially when it comes to foreign policies, they are just the puppets. Besides, I really don't think that we are anywhere close to a third world war, because first there are no two united fronts; Russia and China, the potential most important opposers of the US domination, have not yet made up their minds 100%. Sure Russia defends it's back yard in the likes of Georgia and Syria, but they are no where ready to challenge the US in Africa or Europe. Secondly, and most importantly, no one at the time can afford a world war. What they are likely to do is let someone else fight their battles. The worst that can happen in the foreseeable future is a full scale war in the eastern coast of the middle east fueled by Iran's and KSA's oil.

America has a huge bullseye painted on it...

Every country, regardless of what the papers say is conducting research into Uranium enrichment.

Nuclear war is a real possibility.

Go watch a 'beautiful mind' - that inspired a culture of paranoia at senior US military and defence levels.

Body scanners are now widely accepted - we're heading towards the era of 'crazy 70's sci-fi'

All this is fuelled by a 'war on terror' - which if you step back and look at objectively, is based on religion publicly and privately on strategic domination of the worlds limited resources e.g Oil and Gas...

I would be very surprised if something crazy doesn't happen in the next 20 years - think of those countries were predator drones are taking out whole villages - those countries are scared enough and angry enough to do something crazy...

Whilst the rest of the population of the world sits around paying off mortgages and wondering if they should buy a 4k resolution tv (HD plus)...

It really is that mad...

America has a huge bullseye painted on it...

Every country, regardless of what the papers say is conducting research into Uranium enrichment.

Nuclear war is a real possibility.

Go watch a 'beautiful mind' - that inspired a culture of paranoia at senior US military and defence levels.

Body scanners are now widely accepted - we're heading towards the era of 'crazy 70's sci-fi'

All this is fuelled by a 'war on terror' - which if you step back and look at objectively, is based on religion publicly and privately on strategic domination of the worlds limited resources e.g Oil and Gas...

I would be very surprised if something crazy doesn't happen in the next 20 years - think of those countries were predator drones are taking out whole villages - those countries are scared enough and angry enough to do something crazy...

Whilst the rest of the population of the world sits around paying off mortgages and wondering if they should buy a 4k resolution tv (HD plus)...

It really is that mad...

It is mad what the media the media has got people believing. People are arguing that they are killing thousands in the name of democracy, freedom and other morals. But right no one can overthrow the US domination in the world. Even Iran that is portrayed as the greatest evil in the world have given up on challenging the US even in Iraq and the gulf. The slightest of protest against US needs regional and international backing and funding to survive. Here in Lebanon for example, we have one the biggest pain the ES are facing in the middle east in the form of Hezbollah. Regardless of their ideology and extremist beliefs, they have done a great job at frustrating US and Israeli plans in the region. But even they would not be here, if they were not funded and armed by both Syria and Iran and by extension Russia. No one county or group is able to stand against the US imperialism.

• Like 1

No one county or group is able to stand against the US imperialism.

The funny thing is that US imperialism is so advanced that by only typing this they benefit from it.

It comes in many ways and the best thing is that people and the media get too focused on the direct impacts, which are defnetly the least harmful.

About their dominance, it will never crumble to only one nation. It will be devided in the future. USA will stil be a force, but less powerfull. Someone will take credit at one of their major abilities (cultural, political, economical, etc). There is not anyone able to dominate in so many ways

We gotta give them credit for beeing able to spread their influence so much, it is quite amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted for Obama today. :(

I guess he is the better choice...

By the way, congratulations for voting (promoting democracy and making your opinion count)!

:D

• Like 2

The main thing I absolutely detest about the USA is how much rubbish culture they export. Australian TV is dominated by American programming to the point where kids start using American colloquialisms that don't make that much sense in our culture. For instance "I got to third base with my girlfriend last night", what the hell does that even mean? If I hadn't played baseball once as a child I'd have no idea where the phrase originated from; besides that what so good about third base that it can be compared with getting lucky? The USA is further dilluting an already ambigious and insecure national identity.

And what fucking pisses me off the most is when I have to select a language for a movie, website, game, etc. and next to the 'English' option it has a large American flag. What the fuck is this shit? English doesn't come from the USA, it should have a Union Jack displayed instead of old stars 'n stripes.

Also there is the how Americans view Australia. "THRO ANUTHA SHRIMP ON DA BARBIE". Fuck you we don't sound or talk like that. For starters we say prawn not shrimp and secondly fuck you. I met an Americunt once and he mentioned how surprised he was when he found out we don't ride fucking kangaroos around the country. Steve Irwin is the only Australian ever to actually sincerely use the word 'crikey'. I don't think any country's slang has been misrepresented as much as Australia's.

• Like 2

I met an Americunt once and he mentioned how surprised he was when he found out we don't ride fucking kangaroos around the country.

You dont do that?

To be honest, I was once asked if there wasnt monkeys on the streets...Seriously?

It was at Chicago in 2006 btw.

I get your point, but it is just their view of the world. Since they are the strongest and most dominat nation, it is basically what propagues to the world. To be fair, if Australia or Brazil were to be the top nation of Earth, wherever we get a totally wrong view would feel just they way we do.