Spike

I love Barack but hate the condescension he always pulls on black men. He did the same thing when he spoke at the alma mater of Dr King in Atlanta, and is pretty much a one note Bill Cosby when speaking to men who saw themselves in him(despite the fact he wasnt like that group at all). The sexism insinuation is even worse. The same black men who give overwhelming power to women in relationships and voted overwhelmingly for Hillary not even 10 years ago are now sexist for not being as excited for Kamala as they were for you? He'd never treat any other group like this.

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

It's junkies.
Probably also women who changed their mind or were not happy with the sex of the foetus.

So if you, for the sake of argument, Cosmic were pregnant with Cosmic Junior, and that had happened because getting your fix of smack you'd been turning tricks, can you get an abortion ? 

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

So if you, for the sake of argument, Cosmic were pregnant with Cosmic Junior, and that had happened because getting your fix of smack you'd been turning tricks, can you get an abortion ? 

CosmiC Junior will go to Sandhurst god willing and will become a brigadier general.
But abortion is a crime.
Should be allowed on medical grounds by hospital committees.

1 hour ago, cosmicway said:

CosmiC Junior will go to Sandhurst god willing and will become a brigadier general.
But abortion is a crime.
Should be allowed on medical grounds by hospital committees.

Yes, but CosmicC Junior is a girl, and she is severely disabled with mental issues...she should surely not be aborted ?

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yes, but CosmicC Junior is a girl, and she is severely disabled with mental issues...she should surely not be aborted ?

Mongolism is detected by the hypersonic test and it is considered as justifiable grounds for abortion.
But free abortion without justification is anti-christian, anti-islam, anti-jewdaism, anti-hinduist, anti-buddhist, anti-Japanese emperor, the works. It's a crime.

Edited by cosmicway

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

What????

Of course not, that type of talk is against every fibre of my being.

I just want to defeat their anti-human laws and policies poltically.

They are free to BELIEVE what they want, but there are not entitled to force anyone to hew to their religious beliefs, especially where their beliefs, when put into law, involve the abuse, discrimination, imprionment, torture, and even the killing of other people (directly or indirectly) who do not share their extremist religion-based beliefs.

The far RW in the advanced nations are the biggest hypocrites in those nations. They scream and rant about 'freedom' and how the government needs to stay the hell out of their lives, yet they now want to use the very same powers of governance and brute state force to take away freedoms, rights, and even the lives of others who they hold be worthy of legal sanctions up to and including the most heinous forms of punishment (including the ultimate sanction of death itself).

Agreed, but my point is that people who *believe* a woman commits *murder* with *any* abortion won't ever "let it be." The "do your thing" will never work here, unless the mindset changes.

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

But I want to ask a question. Okay your against the rw policy, but how can the group that you identity with support Hamas? 

I see them marching in the parade with Hamas stuff when they are the one that kill gays. 

Can people from the LGBT community live freely in Gaza (well not right now because of the war) or Saudia Arabia ? Iran? And other Muslim countries? As opposed to telaviv in Israel? USA in general? 

Like if for equality I think we should see more fight for other countries that have less freedom then Israel and USA. 

Maher also talks about this in the video I posted 

His account for who did what also matches what I remember. 

Edited by robsblubot

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Me ? nah, well maybe not getting 'rules for life' from some fairy story helps, but primarily I'd leave it up to the woman

Women have no different views.
I 'd be talking nonsense if I was writing from a ... male perspective.