The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

Did I read this right? For a 'challenge' you'll opt to be Dortmund, Juve or Spurs? For a challenge?!

If you want a challenge, pick a team ranked lower than 4.5 stars without quick players as a get-out clause. It's a lot better when you come up against someone who aims to win by playing football as opposed to a one-trick pony who'll just pass to the best/fastest players and just dribble/run with it.

FIFA's a lot more enjoyable when you stay clear of the bigger clubs.

Well Dortmund, Juve and Spurs are weak in the game. There is big difference between 4.5 stars and 5 stars in a FIFA game.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reached 'The Final' of the head to head season Cup on fifa (xbox live), lost to a fluke free-kick, frustrating to say the least.

I fucking lost on Penalties TWICE in the Cup Final. I still haven't won the damn thing because FIFA just keeps screwing me.

Real and Spain noobs are the worse!

Wait til you get to Div 1 & 2, you'll only play Real and Brazil

To be fair, not everyone who uses Madrid, Barca, Spain et al. are noobs. I use them (not every match, of course) and I sure as hell am much too good to be a noob :D

I fucking lost on Penalties TWICE in the Cup Final. I still haven't won the damn thing because FIFA just keeps screwing me.

exactly what happened to me! i drew 0-0 twice and missed a good chance to win it in extra time in both games! so frustrating!!! But luckily i won it the third time! this time in normal time! :blue scalf:

Now is the great time to ask this after a lot of time has passed. What's your take on tactical defending? I actually really like it and it was a great addition in my opinion. The way I defend is that I move the controlling player the way I want rather then using contain button and when my opponent is close and the time is right I tackle him while also using teammate contain function.

Now is the great time to ask this after a lot of time has passed. What's your take on tactical defending? I actually really like it and it was a great addition in my opinion. The way I defend is that I move the controlling player the way I want rather then using contain button and when my opponent is close and the time is right I tackle him while also using teammate contain function.

Tactical defending is great. It can get really annoying, especially on Ultimate Team, however all in all it's really made the gameplay better.

i usually use 2nd defender vs cpu to cut off passing options. :D (on legendary)

vs online i contain and force them to cross, dont let them cut in. or in mid park i call defender and slide tackle cuz can have help hahahaha

curently ps3 just got RLOD (red light of death) SECOND TIME! pissed to maxxxxxxxx <_<:rant:

i usually use 2nd defender vs cpu to cut off passing options. :D (on legendary)

vs online i contain and force them to cross, dont let them cut in. or in mid park i call defender and slide tackle cuz can have help hahahaha

curently ps3 just got RLOD (red light of death) SECOND TIME! pissed to maxxxxxxxx <_<:rant:

RLOD? I thougt PS3 only gets YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) which is what my old PS3 got recently.

RLOD? I thougt PS3 only gets YLOD (Yellow Light of Death) which is what my old PS3 got recently.

nah both though ylod is more frequent, wat did u do get it fixed or buy new one?

my mom will have fit if i take it to get fixed even pay for it myself! had this before cost $110, dont know if should wait for ps4 which 'said' come out later this year. (also cuz sony release new console evry 6 years which seems to be pattern so.....may wait this one out, though killing me evry day!!! :sad:

nah both though ylod is more frequent, wat did u do get it fixed or buy new one?

my mom will have fit if i take it to get fixed even pay for it myself! had this before cost $110, dont know if should wait for ps4 which 'said' come out later this year. (also cuz sony release new console evry 6 years which seems to be pattern so.....may wait this one out, though killing me evry day!!! :sad:

I bought a new one. I think the PS4 will come out in 2013/2014. Even when it comes out It'll be expensive and I'm going to wait for the slim version of the PS4 so that gives me about 4-5 years to play my PS3, so it's definitely worth buying it. I think you shouldn't fix your PS3 if it's the old Fat PS3. I had the old fat ps3.