Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The FIFA Thread v2

Shane
Followers 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste money on IF Nagatomo... try n get 40k for TOTY de Ceglie. Also i'd say that Giovinco would be better as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 and not in the middle. 5 at the back is a bit crap too lol.

Good, but a better midfielder would do nicely and replacing Maggio with a better dribbler would help also.

Yeah, I know I should replace Totti, but at the moment I don't have enough money.

You don't have a lot of better right wingers than Maggio in Serie A.

Maggio, Pepe and Basta. That's it.

Don't waste money on IF Nagatomo... try n get 40k for TOTY de Ceglie. Also i'd say that Giovinco would be better as a CAM in a 4-2-2-2 and not in the middle. 5 at the back is a bit crap too lol.

That's the point I created that team. I wanted defensive catenaccio team and what do you think when I say defense? Italy. Italians have always had best defenders.

IF Nagatomo is better. If we compare the most important stats for wing backs.

Nagatomo:

• Pace: 90
  • Passing: 85
  • Dribbling: 73
  • Defending: 75

De Ceglie:

• Pace: 84
  • Passing: 76
  • Dribbling: 74
  • Defending: 80

De Ceglie is just better at defending and sucks at everything else and I don't need a lot of defending for wing back, 'cause I already have great defence.

Also have I said how much I hate Tactical Defending?

It is the single worst thing in the history of the universe. There are ameoba's on as yet undiscovered planets that would know better than to make it mandatory for online matches.

Its the marking that irritates me the most...When you play against the AI, you can see the computer moving one of your defenders out of position in the build-up to its goal..Amusing at first, but starts to get really annoying.

I love when I score 1 goal against some cunt using Barca/Real online then do the so called "Chelsea" sit back and play anti football. Noobs hate it. Usually sit passing the ball back and fourth like Spain for most of the game too just to be a bit of a prick :Goober: Ah I love doing that on FIFA.

Agreed, FIFA can be incredibly great or the most irritating game ever. I am guilty of usually picking the bigger club teams. Sometimes for a challenge I'll pick clubs like Juventus, Borrusia Dortmund, Spurs etc. I also lately pick international teams, in the spirit of the Euro's :D

Did I read this right? For a 'challenge' you'll opt to be Dortmund, Juve or Spurs? For a challenge?!

If you want a challenge, pick a team ranked lower than 4.5 stars without quick players as a get-out clause. It's a lot better when you come up against someone who aims to win by playing football as opposed to a one-trick pony who'll just pass to the best/fastest players and just dribble/run with it.

FIFA's a lot more enjoyable when you stay clear of the bigger clubs.

Did I read this right? For a 'challenge' you'll opt to be Dortmund, Juve or Spurs? For a challenge?!

If you want a challenge, pick a team ranked lower than 4.5 stars without quick players as a get-out clause. It's a lot better when you come up against someone who aims to win by playing football as opposed to a one-trick pony who'll just pass to the best/fastest players and just dribble/run with it.

FIFA's a lot more enjoyable when you stay clear of the bigger clubs.

Well Dortmund, Juve and Spurs are weak in the game. There is big difference between 4.5 stars and 5 stars in a FIFA game.

I hate FIFA 12 on Head-to-Head seasons. Fuck off you cunts, stop using Barcelona all the time!

Real and Spain noobs are the worse!

Wait til you get to Div 1 & 2, you'll only play Real and Brazil

I, meanwhile, am rubbish, and my matches with KonohasOrangeFlash typically descend into finding a way to get Kalou to score. Unfortunately that tends to happen at 4-0 down in the 80th minute :(

Reached 'The Final' of the head to head season Cup on fifa (xbox live), lost to a fluke free-kick, frustrating to say the least.

I fucking lost on Penalties TWICE in the Cup Final. I still haven't won the damn thing because FIFA just keeps screwing me.

Real and Spain noobs are the worse!

Wait til you get to Div 1 & 2, you'll only play Real and Brazil

To be fair, not everyone who uses Madrid, Barca, Spain et al. are noobs. I use them (not every match, of course) and I sure as hell am much too good to be a noob :D

I fucking lost on Penalties TWICE in the Cup Final. I still haven't won the damn thing because FIFA just keeps screwing me.

exactly what happened to me! i drew 0-0 twice and missed a good chance to win it in extra time in both games! so frustrating!!! But luckily i won it the third time! this time in normal time! :blue scalf:

Now is the great time to ask this after a lot of time has passed. What's your take on tactical defending? I actually really like it and it was a great addition in my opinion. The way I defend is that I move the controlling player the way I want rather then using contain button and when my opponent is close and the time is right I tackle him while also using teammate contain function.

Now is the great time to ask this after a lot of time has passed. What's your take on tactical defending? I actually really like it and it was a great addition in my opinion. The way I defend is that I move the controlling player the way I want rather then using contain button and when my opponent is close and the time is right I tackle him while also using teammate contain function.

Tactical defending is great. It can get really annoying, especially on Ultimate Team, however all in all it's really made the gameplay better.