The FIFA Thread v2

Shane

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! I have not lost with BOR, but JUVE sucks (at least for me), lost 3 times already (all for City). Legendary though.

I mostly agree with Fifa ratings, although Podolski 86 is highly overated. They are being way more resrict with skill levels....Gotze 4 stars????

City are very good in the game, plus most of their players have improved ratings due to the way they've started the season.

Mate i'm still waiting on it too.. Fuck knows where it is. I just want to scout Juventus too see what we are in for considering EA get the ratings perfectly correct :Goober:

Do you want the rating or keep the mistery for your own discovery?

so basically we get fucked over as xbox get their time slot 12 hours ahead allegedly due to playstations choosing then they can't release the demo in a 4 hour window that is still way after everyone else gets it. its not even the 12 hours or whatever its just the apparent attitude of them to not tell us what's going on. oh well, if its not there by 3am i am calling it a night... at least i hear its good, and apparently its a 2 month old version, so the actual game should be an improvement of the demo.

Do you want the rating or keep the mistery for your own discovery?

I'm not really fussed to be honest mate.. I just want to play the demo, but it doesn't look like it's being released on PSN yet! Thanks though!

so basically we get fucked over as xbox get their time slot 12 hours ahead allegedly due to playstations choosing then they can't release the demo in a 4 hour window that is still way after everyone else gets it. its not even the 12 hours or whatever its just the apparent attitude of them to not tell us what's going on. oh well, if its not there by 3am i am calling it a night... at least i hear its good, and apparently its a 2 month old version, so the actual game should be an improvement of the demo.

Mate the demo is never a true representation of the actual game and I've heard the demo is very good. So looks like we are in for a treat with this years fifa. =) Appy days!

More than anything, the attacking intelligence makes use of formations that were slow and defensive in past fifas. A 3 at the back formation is tactically relevant, before they were unbalanced and vulnerable. The outside midfielders in a 442 have smarter movement and will link the midfield to the attackers instead of having to heave long balls in from the two central players.

Still not on PSN, it's in the US Store but not in Europe, we've been royally fucked over. It's not the fact that we're getting it late, it's the fact that nobody has said anything regarding its lateness. It's going to apparently be available today but nobody's said when. I've got work from 12-7, then staying round my gf's, today and same tomorrow so won't even be home til Friday around 5 or 6pm. I didn't stay up til 1am, i went to bed around half 10 and got up at 5am so i could have a good crack at it before getting ready for work n stuff but NO! Completely screwed.

Positives i suppose are that it certainly sounds like it's an improvement from the last one. I hope i don't get fucked over on Saturday 22nd with this download, they seem to fuck us over at will though dont they, cunts.