Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The FIFA Thread v2

Shane
Followers 1

I hate your kind...... People who play with computer defense mostly those who do play with cpu defense also play with 5 defenders. There is no skill by playing that way, all of the best players in pro clubs detest those who do. I'm soo fucking glad you can filter who you play against now so I don't have to sit there and play a certain shitty way to beat those ridiculously fast computer defenders. They win the majority of balls in the air and just generally block your passes in the final third. Pro Clubs is the best mode on fifa... if you play with good players who all play to win then it's is a real test of your ability on fifa and actually makes you better in head to head matches too.Fifa 13 clubs is bringing back the glory days of Fifa 09-10 ..... Fifa 11-12 were just stepping stones and actually had pretty shit gameplay.

What, no it isn't!, it's much worse and harder with computer defence, they're a bunch of doughnuts who make a mistake every game. And we only play it because no one will be any... because what's the point in being any if you're going to play pro clubs, there's no point, you wanna be your own player. Sometimes one of us plays in defence but that's about it, we still smash a lot of teams and won about 14 cups all together.

The only thing what's ridiculous on Pro Clubs is the pro keepers, they are unbelievably overpowered, there's some of them what can save a power shot from 2 yards away in the top corner. It's ridiculously over powered it's not even funny, it's depressing thinking about it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no it isn't!, it's much worse and harder with computer defence, they're a bunch of doughnuts who make a mistake every game. And we only play it because no one will be any... because what's the point in being any if you're going to play pro clubs, there's no point, you wanna be your own player. Sometimes one of us plays in defence but that's about it, we still smash a lot of teams and won about 14 cups all together.

The only thing what's ridiculous on Pro Clubs is the pro keepers, they are unbelievably overpowered, there's some of them what can save a power shot from 2 yards away in the top corner. It's ridiculously over powered it's not even funny, it's depressing thinking about it.

It takes more skill to control a defence against 6 players +. I know the computer defenders are absolute jokers at times but they defend very well in fixed positions and on the move. I know what you mean about the goalkeepers, everyone who plays moans about them they are just stupidly overpowered like you said. Fucking joke really. Apparently they have are semi assisted in Fifa 13 so they are not meant to be as ridiculously good as they are. You play a lot?

It takes more skill to control a defence against 6 players +. I know the computer defenders are absolute jokers at times but they defend very well in fixed positions and on the move. I know what you mean about the goalkeepers, everyone who plays moans about them they are just stupidly overpowered like you said. Fucking joke really. Apparently they have are semi assisted in Fifa 13 so they are not meant to be as ridiculously good as they are. You play a lot?

I've just got back to playing it again on Xbox with a few mates. I play Wednesdays and Thursdays mostly because they are my days off, but besides that don't play that much.

Only thing computer is annoying for is reading where you go, it's unrealistic, especially on the flanks, where as an any, a bit of ball control and you can lose him, because after all they're human. But computer are still terrible, I've played against them and i love it to be honest, just get a bit of pace and you can skin them, all i do is touch the ball and you're through they're that bad.

Cant wait to play fifa UT... not really bothered about how the computer plays as i pretty much soley play online.. It seems harder offline atm... Normally play legendary but play world class on the demo... But its a 2 month old version so the actual game will probably feel completely different as well.

Ultimate team ratings always make me laugh though... There are loads of players who are rated like 80 and every stat is above that then you also get opposites happening... Only looked at chelsea but for example mata is 86 which is fair enough but his individual ratings are:

Rating: 86

Pace: 83

Shooting: 77

Passing: 79

Dribbling: 87

Defending: 49

Heading: 67

So he is rated 87 for dribbling yet everything else is much lower.... Passing 79, malouda is rated higher....

Ultimate team ratings always make me laugh though... There are loads of players who are rated like 80 and every stat is above that then you also get opposites happening... Only looked at chelsea but for example mata is 86 which is fair enough but his individual ratings are:

Rating: 86

Pace: 83

Shooting: 77

Passing: 79

Dribbling: 87

Defending: 49

Heading: 67

So he is rated 87 for dribbling yet everything else is much lower.... Passing 79, malouda is rated higher....

FIFA UT rating are ridiculous. They do this shit so you buy the IF player. Why would you bother paying 300k if you already have an absolute great card?

I like Ultimate team but i was pissed off last year for the most part because of some of the ultra pace and strength whores, it also got boring being against the same old players. I'm thinking to just spend no money whatsoever and see how i can do with my 48 packs, accumulating money as i go in matches. Might even make a series on youtube, not sure. I will probably spend a bit to try n get an IF Hazard when he's on the market (he will be) but wont spend as much as i did last year. The head to head FUT seasons look good tho so never say never.

I'll soon get really addicted to FUT again i know it. You ever used Cheat Engine?

I always used it to search pages and pages of players quickly instead of going through 679 pages worth of players...

As FIFA 12 is coming to an end, i thought i'd say thank you to Drogba as he's not on FIFA 13. Thanks for all the fun i've had with you in my Chelsea teams and make this very short video. I know the run up is different but you know, can't be perfect lol.

Version 2 if you prefer ---->

Tell me what's the best. In version 2 i've tried to make it look like he's not taking a run up lol.

Thanks for the answer ... I tried FIFA 13 demo, but the controls for keyboard are all mixed up and my graphics card can hardly play it on low. So I thougt that I would just update FIFA 12 with new rosters after summer transfer window.

FIFA12 works better on your pc then FIFA13?

And actually there are some patches that update FIFA12 with new rosters. I can give you a link but you will have to work out the rest on your own. Also, some crashes may happen.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175010

http://www.soccergam...ad.php?t=174748

FIFA12 works better on your pc then FIFA13?

And actually there are some patches that update FIFA12 with new rosters. I can give you a link but you will have to work out the rest on your own. Also, some crashes may happen.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175010

http://www.soccergam...ad.php?t=174748

The min specs are identical!!!

If Fifa 12 runs then so will Fifa 13.

How do I know - because I've been involved with it and have seen it with my own eyes :)

The Demo is un-optimised, all of the optimisation takes place in the final few weeks. Fifa 13 will work on your PC..

If you want to stick with 12 you'll need a data editor :)

Edit: dam responded to wrong post :(

The min specs are identical!!!

If Fifa 12 runs then so will Fifa 13.

How do I know - because I've been involved with it and have seen it with my own eyes :)

The Demo is un-optimised, all of the optimisation takes place in the final few weeks. Fifa 13 will work on your PC..

If you want to stick with 12 you'll need a data editor :)

Edit: dam responded to wrong post :(

I downloaded one patch and it was much better, but I will just wait untill it comes out and try it ... I hope you are right, because FIFA is the best game ever and I can't imagine not playing it, since I've played every FIFA from 2002 B)