Kevin Whitton...

Hello all,

Brighton fan studying Law, writing my dissertation on how the laws have changed regarding football hooliganism since the 70s. Onto Chapter 2 - the 80s and Mr. Whitton is quite the case to use, but for some reason typing his name into google, including a search for case law leaves me a bit light on information.

I can't get to my Library and my Law stuff until Monday and the deadlines Thursday so I want to power on :halo:

Can anyone give me any kind of information more than he beat up a bar owner and got a life sentence?

Any kind of in detail stuff would be brilliant :D

Good luck in the second leg at the Nou Camp, shall be cheering on the English team as always!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You