The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Barca resorting to dirty tricks to try and fool the ref, that was a clear stamp by Suarez on Thiago and of course Boateng gets carded for the foul on Suarez afterwards, and rolls on the floor like he's been shot. I hate Suarez, dirty cheater, i will never forget the shit he did to Ghana in 2010 and also the bitting incidents.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

if

Gerard Piqué
Sergio Busquets
Luis Suárez
Lionel Messi

are no longer leaders then they are doomed for real

Busquets Messi and suarez never have been real, vocal in your face leaders like Puyol imo . And Piqué shuts up despite sergi Roberto, semedo and alba inviting Bayern again and again. 
anyway Batca have themselves to blame only. Could have had the game wrapped up early on

This match gives me hope. Even the very best sides in world football are shocking defensively. If you have enough attacking firepower you can win everything. You just need to be able to defend at key moments.

If Barca were sharp early in this one they could've scored 3 with simple play. Bayern are probably the best side in Europe and we're lucky not to concede 3 in the first half hour or so.

dont talk about it much

but we are living a nightmare with AIK here

won the league two years ago, just pipped at the end last seasons

and now we are in a relegation battle

in 130 years of football we have only been relegated 4 times and popped right back up each time

4a826e01a7295540575eb2fddfa33425.png

ON EDIT

it was Boateng who got worked hard and caused me to type this, so I semi take it back

NOT impressed with Alaba as a CB

been thinking this for a long time, but then he had some great games mixed in

but NO

not at all is that his correct position

Just now, Vesper said:

NOT impressed with Alaba as a CB

been thinking this for a long time, but then he had some great games mixed in

but NO

not at all is that his correct position

Defense is their weakness with all the injuries. Which is why I think city if sterling or Silva go in behind Kimmich There will be spaces and lots of opportunities to play in Agüwro or Gabriel. Beating Bayern will all come down to being clinical cos there will be chances in both ends

Semedo is by no means slow but Davies just burns him with ease. What is most remarkable about Davies is how mature he picks his moments. He has kept his position all game then he goes upfield and creates a goal. That is how you do it not hovering in the opp box all game as LB like Alonso

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Defense is their weakness with all the injuries. Which is why I think city if sterling or Silva go in behind Kimmich There will be spaces and lots of opportunities to play in Agüwro or Gabriel. Beating Bayern will all come down to being clinical cos there will be chances in both ends

Yeah, I think this will be City's best chance yet to win it. If they can pin Bayern back and impose themselves they can score easily against them. City are vulnerable too of course, but you'd fancy them to go toe to toe with them in attack.

And PSG are shit bottlers so if they get through Bayern I think they win it all.

Semedo is by no means slow but Davies just burns him with ease. What is most remarkable about Davies is how mature he picks his moments. He has kept his position all game then he goes upfield and creates a goal. That is how you do it not hovering in the opp box all game as LB like Alonso
Lampard and Ashley Cole probably think that Chilwell has same potential as Davies lol

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk