CHOULO19
Followers 6

• Replies 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

There is much need. Much need indeed. Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying, entitled bunch of twats to exist. A little dose of this reality would serve them well if they weren't so delusional.

Posted Images

It was just one bad call, the penalty, but what a bad call that was. Porto's attacker actually fouls the defender, which is made even clearer in slow mo. VAR is all over the place.

It's not underserved though, as Porto looked like the sharper side from the get go. Cuadrado did well, but he's such an undisciplined player... Morata was a joke and Ronaldo looked like a retiree.

Juve does not look like CL contender to me. Neither does Porto, but they don't care.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

the red card was a joke.

Complete joke. The way these Juventus players came to the ref and demanded a red card was disgusting. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, robsblubot said:

It was just one bad call, the penalty, but what a bad call that was. Porto's attacker actually fouls the defender, which is made even clearer in slow mo. VAR is all over the place.

It's not underserved though, as Porto looked like the sharper side from the get go. Cuadrado did well, but he's such an undisciplined player... Morata was a joke and Ronaldo looked like a retiree.

Juve does not look like CL contender to me. Neither does Porto, but they don't care.

Cronaldo is done on the highest level. the winner from porto actually went through his legs while he turned away. could have easily stopped the shot if he had not ducked away like a wuss

• Like 1
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Liverpool tonight

YNWAH

You Never Win At Home

Not at Anfield though.

2 minutes ago, Milan said:

Why is the Liverpool game not in England? 😄

Travel restrictions. Leipzig would have to quarantine for 10 days if the game's played at Anfield.

Just now, Jason said:

Travel restrictions. Leipzig would have to quarantine for 10 days if the game's played at Anfield.

Oh ok, same reason behind the Man City v Gladbach game then.

Last summer with one leg ties it was much more exciting. Lyon-City, Atalanta-PSG... I want that system. 

Tonight two games and nothing to watch because it is already over. And stupid away goal rule in place. 

2020-21 UEFA Champions League, Round of 16

Liverpool                        364.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
RB Leipzig                      11420.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

http://www.sportnews.to/mysports/2021/champions-league-liverpool-vs-rb-leipzig-s2/

https://www.totalsportek.com/stream-page-1/

c46d73e5d8811f2ddade50bc1236eadf.png3915304e655952f67a8f10d4c198746f.png

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Liverpool inability to score a goal it's ridiculous at this point. 

IT'S WERNER'S FAULT!!

Regarding RB Leipzig, it's kinda crazy that their top scorer in the Bundesliga is only on 6 goals and they're 2nd in the table, just 2 points behind Bayern WHILE our top scorers in the league are also on only 6 goals but are 4th and 18th points behind Man City.