The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

he always barely says anything

pure Viking stock the lad is

It's hilarious though. Not that other players are doing it wrong but Haaland sure does bring something different, like not giving what the interviewer wants etc. 

Borussia Monchengladbach look really strong strill, and they are missing their best player, a near WC DMF, Denis Zakaria, who is out till June with a slight knee injury

their CB pairing is strong  

Matthias Ginter   
Nico Elvedi

also

I cannot recall the last time I have seen a team start THREE strikers

all are pretty good, Thurman has star potential

Alassane Plea   
Marcus Thuram   
Breel Embolo  

Evan N'Dicka , 20yo CB from Frankfurt who I used to rate a lot, has looked like shit today, and just gave away a pen with a Luiz-level stupid pen

he is coming off my list of suitables, as this is his 3rd poor game in a row I have seen from him

Eintracht look a hot mess

relegation bound I would wager, fully deserved

31 minutes ago, Jason said:

It's hilarious though. Not that other players are doing it wrong but Haaland sure does bring something different, like not giving what the interviewer wants etc. 

I was a pure ass when I was 19

I think 18, 19 is when peak ass years start for both boys and girls

18 to 23 or so

14 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Havertz played as number 9 tonight. Scored 2 headers. Exceptional player. 

Leipzig from fighting for title may miss out on CL in the end. 

I have been saying he can play a proper striker role.

and winger, as well as AMF

I think he would be a cracking buy

Meh I only watch a couple of minutes of the Bundesliga game and then did not watch any more. 

Boring!

More then likely the same thing when PL comes back, not going to watch much other then the score. It's very boring to watch the game behind close doors. 

I will wait till next season and see how things pan out. For me this season is done and dusted. Waste of time trying to finish it. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Meh I only watch a couple of minutes of the Bundesliga game and then did not watch any more. 

Boring!

More then likely the same thing when PL comes back, not going to watch much other then the score. It's very boring to watch the game behind close doors. 

I will wait till next season and see how things pan out. For me this season is done and dusted. Waste of time trying to finish it. 

Most def mate.....for me too its done and dusted. The hassle is too big imo and I expect alot of injuries now that the players must look the other way while tackling. FFS who are these idiots making these decisions, pathetic.