CHOULO19

at least 35m euros, maybe more
RB loves him
we are apparently going to offer £25m to Udinese for Juan Musso
Argentine international now
almost 4 cms taller than Kepa
he played well in the only two games I have seen him
he was on my list of targets
e5f67a884df8190624b71a58c6977cb9-70458-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpgO5b30OA.jpgSPI-053-JM-Inter-Udinese.jpg

I did not know that. I would rather go for Strakosha, but only because I do not know Musso. I just hope he is a solid shot stopper

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Nagelsmann is such a good manager. He has a very strict and clear idea on how he wants his team to play football and can articulate it in a way that the players understand his philosophy inside out. 

This mentality is what we need

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I did not know that. I would rather go for Strakosha, but only because I do not know Musso. I just hope he is a solid shot stopper

I have been pushing for Strakosha for ages

the board never listens!!!

lolololol

GK IF we go strictly for a backup buy, the best pick would be Sven Ulreich, then Martin Dubravka. IF we are going for a full time or split starter with an eye on eventually selling Kepa, there are many good ones: Thomas Strakosha, André Onana, Alex Meret, Predrag Rajkovic, Mike Maignan, Dean Henderson, Odysseas Vlachodimos, Juan Musso, Bartlomiej Dragowski, David Soria, Koen Casteels, Matvey Safonov, (20yo, 21 in exactly a week, so more of a long term prospect), Tomas Vaclik

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Nagelsmann is such a good manager. He has a very strict and clear idea on how he wants his team to play football and can articulate it in a way that the players understand his philosophy inside out. 

This mentality is what we need

and only 32

been a topflight manager since 28, youngest ever in Bundesliga history

this is his 5th year already

12 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Screenshot-2020-02-19-at-11.12.11.png

Official: Musso intrigues Chelsea

Juan Musso ended up in the sights of Chelsea. The London club would not be satisfied with the performance of the Spaniard Kepa

https://www.mondoudinese.it/udinese/news-udinese-mercato/gazzetta-musso-intriga-il-chelsea/?refresh_ce-cp

He is the goalkeeper of the moment and at Udinese this year too he is guaranteeing performances that have brought at least 7 points to the farm (decisive interventions for example with Spal and Verona). But the goalkeeper's performance seems to be falling perhaps also due to market rumors. On the player there would be Milan in Italy but also the Gazzetta makes some hypotheses.

Juan Musso ended up in the sights of Chelsea. The London club would not be satisfied with the performance of the Spaniard Kepa, who has recently played very little, and has begun to follow the Udinese extreme defender who is the protagonist of a good season. The relations would have been very positive and some intermediaries would have already sent Chelsea's willingness to take the player to Gino Pozzo. A real offer may arrive in the coming weeks. For Musso, as for De Paul, Udinese asks for 30 million euros. Below that figure you don't go down.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I so hope Club Brugge pound Manure into the dirt tomorrow

Krépin Diatta, their LW. is a pretty good 20yw

Nah, I hope United goes to semi final. That means 8 times they'll have Thursday-Sunday games and in top4(5) race it would be essential for us. 

'Don't talk too loud, Barcelona!' - Guardiola bites back after Bartomeu's FFP comments

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/dont-talk-too-loud-barcelona-guardiola-bites-back-after/1fe4tc08g6dq61u6ujccbxei1g

Come on Pep, take Barca down with you please :beer: